Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- emal011 - 2009-07-31

Quote:Enable the option "Extract media metadata information" in Settings->Video->General

My version does´nt show that'! I use the latest version of XBMC, but what is the difference(SVN) with the normal version?

Update: With the procedure here describe, i only see the dvd logo...

- Only One Haze - 2009-07-31

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Why not just copy the ac-3.png to ac3.png?

I think that should work for you.

-Pr.

yeah, i just added the hyphen to the ac3.png to make it ac-3.png and that worked great, no modding .nfos.

also, could someone create a 2.0 logo in the likeness of the 5.1 and 7.1? that would be awesome and much appreciated!

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-02

anybody up for 2.0?

- Hitcher - 2009-08-02

Only One Haze Wrote:anybody up for 2.0?

There's already one in the info folder - dolby20.png

- phonics - 2009-08-02

After using the old non-native media flagging, I have all my info in the studio tags (studio + resolution + sound) and filename (source), and with the latest xbmc and aeon installed it all came up immediately with the exception of the sound. Is the sound now taken from the file name? :o

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-02

Hitcher Wrote:There's already one in the info folder - dolby20.png

im looking for a 2ch logo like the 6ch and 8ch one that show up behind the audio codec logo

- Evanrich - 2009-08-04

guys,

Mod is working great, except i have a question mark under my video size (720 vs1080) see screenshot:

any ideas why? I did use a media manager before (MIP) to manage tags in the studio....could this be why?

- Hitcher - 2009-08-04

Only One Haze Wrote:im looking for a 2ch logo like the 6ch and 8ch one that show up behind the audio codec logo
I know which one you mean now.

Come on someone make one, please.

- Evanrich - 2009-08-04

just installed the complete skin, and the main aeon works fine, but if i select tv shows or movies, it goes to an all black screen. if i hit escape, it goes back to the menus.

Dont know whats wrong Sad

- ccMatrix - 2009-08-04

Hitcher Wrote:I know which one you mean now.

Come on someone make one, please.

I've created one and uploaded it to imageshack: Just drop it as 2ch.png into the media/flags/ folder.

I've also updated the aac.png file to a cleaner look and better see-through for the 2.0 background image.

- frater - 2009-08-04

I can understand that it's quite difficult to scan an ISO for its contents, but a DVD-5 / DVD-9 logo should be possible (based on its size?)
I'm now getting a question mark (so I know it's a DVD-iso).

This is, I think, an issue with XBMC itself. Is there a ticket for already?

- Hitcher - 2009-08-04

Thanks ccMatrix.

- dakine7t9 - 2009-08-05

Hey I've read through all the posts I can find on media flags and still cant get them to show properly. I sometimes get a studio and maybe a dolby digital logo but thats it. What do I need to do or edit to get all the flags to show?

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-05

Hitcher Wrote:Thanks ccMatrix.

yes thank you very much, that was the only thing i didnt have, looks great now!

- cyrus_mc - 2009-08-06

dakine7t9 Wrote:Hey I've read through all the posts I can find on media flags and still cant get them to show properly. I sometimes get a studio and maybe a dolby digital logo but thats it. What do I need to do or edit to get all the flags to show?

Ya, I am the same here. This use to work fine prior to me updating to the latest Aeon. Before that I would just install this mod and it worked flawless. I am not using an NFO files just getting all the info from the files themselves.