Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

jbor613 Wrote:Andy, the middle section doesn't show fanart, extra thumbs, or plot. Are you and anoobie still working on this? Because Now that these two are implemented, I love the ease of access of the vertical menu in conjunction with his Movie display. And your TV section is the best. but without the middle fanart/thumbs, it's just kind of blank Sad

download the latest GIT "VER: 1.53 (GIT-042)" i have made several fixes to my skin to allow his to work.

**** just so you know the view POSTER has NO effect on his mod, so if you where in poster view in my mod and then try to to his mod you WILL need to select a different info view ******

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

azido Wrote:andy: working on german strings.xml. does "OPEN PLAYLISTS" mean open them instead of starting them when chosen from submenus/favorites?

YES

azido Wrote:and what's the use of favorites in the submenu configuration? just to see what's inside?

it allow you to rename your favourites, hi-light a favourite and press 'C' (for the menu) and choose rename. do this before you set your sub-menus, so you can name the submenu how you it to appear. Big Grin

azido Wrote:where is the "new at deviantart" widget supposed to pop up?

when you highlight PICTURES in main menu.

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

GreggieM Wrote:Thx Andy.

But the labels 'genre', 'artist' and 'albuma are still not show yet. The same issue in the video section.

looks ok here, can you do a screen shot ??

- azido - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:it allow you to rename your favourites, hi-light a favourite and press 'C' (for the menu) and choose rename. do this before you set your sub-menus, so you can name the submenu how you it to appear. Big Grin

nice! but we should (if we can somehow) be more descriptive here. actually i just tried to hit enter to find out the added ambient.m3u simply started.

Quote:when you highlight PICTURES in main menu.
that's what my guess was. does not show up here at all.

- jbor613 - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:download the latest GIT "VER: 1.53 (GIT-042)" i have made several fixes to my skin to allow his to work.

**** just so you know the view POSTER has NO effect on his mod, so if you where in poster view in my mod and then try to to his mod you WILL need to select a different info view ******

Ah, okay! I had the correct version. The thing is, if you want to use, say, "Thumb View" with anoobie's mod, you have to go to YOUR multiplex+showcase view, change the style, and THEN go to annobie's. Once in annobie's, it can't be changed. Thanks Andy!

- azido - 2009-08-07

Schenk2302 Wrote:Thank you Smile

finally had the time to supply a new german translation file to andy. this fixes your findings/suggestions and takes care of new strings as of version 1.53 (GIT-042) of showmix.

i guess it will be in one of the next commits.

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

azido Wrote:nice! but we should (if we can somehow) be more descriptive here. actually i just tried to hit enter to find out the added ambient.m3u simply started.

i'll have a think.

azido Wrote:that's what my guess was. does not show up here at all.

does here hmm...

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

jbor613 Wrote:Ah, okay! I had the correct version. The thing is, if you want to use, say, "Thumb View" with anoobie's mod, you have to go to YOUR multiplex+showcase view, change the style, and THEN go to annobie's. Once in annobie's, it can't be changed. Thanks Andy!

no, just select thumb view from the vertical menu while in his mod view.

you need at least version VER: 1.53 (GIT-042) to get this menu.

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:looks ok here, can you do a screen shot ??

I am having the same problem,

When you are at the main menu on the movies tab and click down to get the sub menu of Genres, studios and such and click genres, it brings you to the next menu, but only shows the icons. No names of each Genres, so you have no clue what action/horror or whatever are.

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

azido Wrote:finally had the time to supply a new german translation file to andy. This fixes your findings/suggestions and takes care of new strings as of version 1.53 (git-042) of showmix.

I guess it will be in one of the next commits.

done !! Smile

- azido - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:i'll have a think.

i had the idea of creating/hosting a wiki/manual page for showmix a while ago. maybe we should really consider this Rolleyes as there are more and more features, ppl that do not follow your updates straightforward become really confused and also tend to ask the same q's every day here Shocked

andyblac Wrote:does here hmm...

ok, so that means another clone for me tomorrow Huh though i kept very close on your additions.

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-07

azido Wrote:i had the idea of creating/hosting a wiki/manual page for showmix a while ago. maybe we should really consider this Rolleyes as there are more and more features, ppl that do not follow your updates straightforward become really confused and also tend to ask the same q's every day here Shocked

ok, so that means another clone for me tomorrow Huh though i kept very close on your additions.

A wiki is a great idea. Because I got more questions for ya Eek

1. The little addon on the main home screen that gives totals of movies and total watched. Where does it pull its info from? All mine our blank.

2. Where can I find art that would be formatted properly for the tv menu. All the scrapper art in XMBS seems to be ether a really wide bar, or a normal poster size. Nether really fit with the landscape setup.

You guys are great for putting up with people new to the scene like me.

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

Mike2023 Wrote:I am having the same problem,

When you are at the main menu on the movies tab and click down to get the sub menu of Genres, studios and such and click genres, it brings you to the next menu, but only shows the icons. No names of each Genres, so you have no clue what action/horror or whatever are.

now fixed as of VER: 1.54 (GIT-046)

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

Mike2023 Wrote:A wiki is a great idea. Because I got more questions for ya Eek

1. The little addon on the main home screen that gives totals of movies and total watched. Where does it pull its info from? All mine our blank.

2. Where can I find art that would be formatted properly for the tv menu. All the scrapper art in XMBS seems to be ether a really wide bar, or a normal poster size. Nether really fit with the landscape setup.

You guys are great for putting up with people new to the scene like me.

1. it should pull it from your video library, have you scaned your files into your library ?
2. http://thetvdb.com/ or Here

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

azido Wrote:i had the idea of creating/hosting a wiki/manual page for showmix a while ago. maybe we should really consider this Rolleyes as there are more and more features, ppl that do not follow your updates straightforward become really confused and also tend to ask the same q's every day here Shocked

if you could do that that would be great.

i could try to give you access to the Wiki on my assembla.

EDIT: you should have access now. Big Grin