Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- curtis-r - 2009-08-19

I'm sure there must be some posting that I'm missing, but what is the new Multiplex movie flag on the floor, just to the right of the genre? It just started showing up this week and is currently the default question-mark-circle. Clearly I'm missing the .nfo tag data for this flag.

- logictester - 2009-08-19

curtis-r Wrote:I'm sure there must be some posting that I'm missing, but what is the new Multiplex movie flag on the floor, just to the right of the genre? It just started showing up this week and is currently the default question-mark-circle. Clearly I'm missing the .nfo tag data for this flag.

this is a subs flag Smile - CC

Code:
<subtitle>
        <language>heb</language>
        <longlanguage>Hebrew</longlanguage>
      </subtitle>

- azido - 2009-08-20

adriank99 Wrote:so movies and tv shows its the same way?

for tv-shows the <mpaa> tag goes into tvshow.nfo. see also xbmc online manual for where you find/need to put that file.

- azido - 2009-08-20

logictester Wrote:this is a subs flag Smile - CC

Code:
<subtitle>
        <language>heb</language>
        <longlanguage>Hebrew</longlanguage>
      </subtitle>

which is btw. the first flag i really don't need. i'd find it more of a use to see which audio languages are available. maybe this could be image id 94 on the left row of flags? Wink

- logictester - 2009-08-20

well... i do, as all of my movies and tv shows have subs and that way i and my wife can see what has subs and what's missing, i guess it could be made into language flag for example if the are subs display one flag if there are different lang display another or something - i like it anyway...

- patkhoo - 2009-08-20

logictester Wrote:well... i do, as all of my movies and tv shows have subs and that way i and my wife can see what has subs and what's missing, i guess it could be made into language flag for example if the are subs display one flag if there are different lang display another or something - i like it anyway...

I like the subs flag too.. and +1 for logic's suggestion..

- soder - 2009-08-20

logictester Wrote:well... i do, as all of my movies and tv shows have subs and that way i and my wife can see what has subs and what's missing, i guess it could be made into language flag for example if the are subs display one flag if there are different lang display another or something - i like it anyway...

Will the "CC" logo be displayed even if theres just a .srt file in the same folder as the movie, or will it have to be a movie with subs in the .mkv?

/Söder

i actually don't know if xbmc knows how to identify srt files - i use nfo's and the CC is displayed when there is a subs tag in the nfo file

a new time panel is coming:

- azido - 2009-08-20

logictester Wrote:a new time panel is coming:

mh.. i don't want hebrew time Wink haha

- SHen350 - 2009-08-20

azido Wrote:mh.. i don't want hebrew time Wink haha

Oh, I do. I can't read the hebrew, but it looks so cool I don't care. Sorta like little space aliens leaving me a message.

Anyway, time for me to change the tin foil wrapped around my head.

One last thing, I have been waiting to update until Andy said he had alot of the bugs you guys are working on fixed. How's that going? My version still locks up every now and then, so I was just wondering. Also, I've been seeing some cool suggestions on here and am eager for some of them, so how ummm... "firm" is that feature lock?

- Ram2000 - 2009-08-20

azido Wrote:mh.. i don't want hebrew time Wink haha
Thats not hebrew its KLINGON YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha yea i'm a klingon alien WOUUUAHHHH

- AmitMa - 2009-08-21

andy, can u add the OpenSubtitles OSD script? plz plz plz...

- azido - 2009-08-21

SHen350 Wrote:One last thing, I have been waiting to update until Andy said he had alot of the bugs you guys are working on fixed. How's that going? My version still locks up every now and then, so I was just wondering. Also, I've been seeing some cool suggestions on here and am eager for some of them, so how ummm... "firm" is that feature lock?

there is an ongoing discussion here, since andy and hitcher are both on a point where every new addition will trigger more random issues (dissapearing items that reads), so i'd say: if that can be fixed, the feature freeze will go away.

else the only way to add new cool elements to showmix will also mean to get rid of older ones. seems like we've already crossed the boundaries of possible code length.