Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- curtis-r - 2009-09-13

Finally git pulled yesterday to 1.71 GIT 206 and been on SVN 22434 for a couple of weeks. I discovered the number of movie thumbs on the floor in Multiplex were cut down dramatically. I recall there used to be a toggle to control whether you want more or less movie thumbs. On my 100" screen, the more thumbs the better. Am I missing something or was this setting removed.

BTW, a while back I actually suggested getting rid of the right & left visual arrows and adding even more thumbs.

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-13

curtis-r Wrote:BTW, a while back I actually suggested getting rid of the right & left visual arrows and adding even more thumbs.
Yeah, a setting to choose number of thumbs would be nice and I agree that the arrows feel a bit unnecessary. It would also be nice to be able to scale the size of the thumbs (I would like to be able to see a bit more of the fanart, but keep the other settings the same way).

- azido - 2009-09-13

curtis-r Wrote:Finally git pulled yesterday to 1.71 GIT 206 and been on SVN 22434 for a couple of weeks. I discovered the number of movie thumbs on the floor in Multiplex were cut down dramatically. I recall there used to be a toggle to control whether you want more or less movie thumbs. On my 100" screen, the more thumbs the better. Am I missing something or was this setting removed.

BTW, a while back I actually suggested getting rid of the right & left visual arrows and adding even more thumbs.

i guess i would have other wishes if i had a 100" screen, too. unfortunately, on my 32" tv they are enough and i would rather like to see bigger thumbs than more.

the setting you want to change/disable is in settings -> advanced -> showmix and is called "dynamic coverflow".

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-14

Hmm. I set the "trigger" on my movie showmix to "on" (or manual or whatever it's called) and since doing that I can't bring up the information screen anymore. I tried pressing the "up" arrow which I assume is supposed to be the trigger button, but that doesn't do anything. Since pressing "up" no longer does anything at all, I am no longer able to access the menu either. How can I set the trigger back to auto again?

- adriank99 - 2009-09-14

soder Wrote:Andy, will ShowMix support the Home Theater Plugin?

/Söder

+ 1

That would be great Smile

- curtis-r - 2009-09-14

azido Wrote:setting you want to change/disable is in settings -> advanced -> showmix and is called "dynamic coverflow".

I've played with the toggles under Dynamic Coverflow & nothing changes. How many movie thumbs show in your floor, and what do you change for that number to be altered? [Also, thanks for all of your Showmix efforts.]

- soder - 2009-09-14

azido Wrote:the setting you want to change/disable is in settings -> advanced -> showmix and is called "dynamic coverflow".

But what if I still want to use the dynamic flow, but skip the arrows? =)

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-14

curtis-r Wrote:I've played with the toggles under Dynamic Coverflow & nothing changes. How many movie thumbs show in your floor, and what do you change for that number to be altered?

depends, 15 max. if in any given situation i have less, there are displayed less. that's what dynamic coverflow is for: to not repeat thumbs if there are less than the max.

Quote:[Also, thanks for all of your Showmix efforts.]

thanks for the kind words.

- azido - 2009-09-14

soder Wrote:But what if I still want to use the dynamic flow, but skip the arrows? =)

/Söder

that would require you to gain skinning skills or andy to remove the arrows Tongue

- soder - 2009-09-14

azido Wrote:that would require you to gain skinning skills or andy to remove the arrows Tongue

Well, I just tried to disable the dynamic flow for posters, and keep for episodes.

I still got the arrows, in both TV shows (where I got posters) and in episdodes.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-14

soder Wrote:Well, I just tried to disable the dynamic flow for posters, and keep for episodes.

I still got the arrows, in both TV shows (where I got posters) and in episdodes.

/Söder

naturally. the coverflow setting is not about removing arrows.

- andyblac - 2009-09-14

soder Wrote:Well, I just tried to disable the dynamic flow for posters, and keep for episodes.

/Söder

that's due to code optimisation, now all common elements are linked, not duplicated. so it would be hard for you to change the way it works.

- soder - 2009-09-14

azido Wrote:naturally. the coverflow setting is not about removing arrows.

But, you said, that this was the way to remove the left/right arrows in showmix?

Or do I have to totaly disable dynamic flow?

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-14

soder Wrote:But, you said, that this was the way to remove the left/right arrows in showmix?

Or do I have to totaly disable dynamic flow?

/Söder

no, i didn't say that.

- soder - 2009-09-14

Originally Posted by curtis-r

azido Wrote:the setting you want to change/disable is in settings -> advanced -> showmix and is called "dynamic coverflow".

What didnt I understand?

/Söder