Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-09-26

Mike2023 Wrote:I like it. Only one thing, I think you should close the gap between the info panel and the list.

gap is now closed and looks amazing Smile

- zwat - 2009-09-26

didn't even know this mod worked at all on the babylon

- rausch101 - 2009-09-26

andyblac Wrote:OK guys,

what do you think of this one ?

That looks great. I think you interpreted all of the community input perfectly and even improved upon it...well done sir(s).

- azido - 2009-09-26

zwat Wrote:u probably already done\thought of this but here i come. flags for mp3\flac\ogg\wav, bitrate. not sure if samplerate and channels varies on music? flags for cd\vinyl\web\radio based on foldername (probably need to be build into xbmc?). flag for cue if xbmc read cue.
would this be a showmix v3 rel or just an v2 upgrade? Big Grin

as long as nothing of those find it's way to the database of xbmc, we won't flag it.

although that would be good looking for sure, as i mentioned before, this would be the same kind of hack job as it previously was for video flags.

if someone comes up with hacking these in, serve it to the public as an "addon" hack Wink

but you gave me some inspirations for text labels that could go to the song selection screen for lowlist..

thanks.

- azido - 2009-09-26

brad_banderas Wrote:Hi there,

first I want so say thank you for this awesome work. Keep it up.

However, the reason I am writing is that I got some troubles with extrathumbs. My problem is that I store my movies on removable HDDs. So the extrathumbs aren't present when I browse my library and I simply see 2 white squares - which is obviously not very nice.

Is there any possibility to alter the path where Aeon looks for the extrathumbs?
So that I could store them on the internal HDD, separated from the movies themselves?

Hope you can help me out Oo

well.. if you see white squares instead of black ones, this might be an indication that you did not follow our advise to not use a recent svn version of xbmc.

22516 will show black ones. Rolleyes

- azido - 2009-09-26

logictester Wrote:gap is now closed and looks amazing Smile

that's why you all should listen to my tastes.. that's what i told andy this morning Wink

- Mike2023 - 2009-09-26

logictester Wrote:gap is now closed and looks amazing Smile

Dude! A picture is worth a 1000 words . Nod

- zwat - 2009-09-26

one thing i miss is possibility to see path of stuff in the library. should be room for that info in the extended info view (i). got some wrong scraped movies in library and would be easier to fix that if i knew the filename.

- Moldiver - 2009-09-26

Ive managed to get everything working perfect apart from one thing. When my tv shows were being weird and displaying 0 episodes and stuff, the small pics in the flow menu were all fine but now ive fixed all my episodes and everything is fine episode wise, but the tv show pics all display strange.

It's as if the pic is displaying full size and not fitting in the box, example

Some seem fine and others like Dexter are just squashed, i am usin MIP to gather everything. Is there a setting in there i should be changing?

i tried changing stuff in MIP's tv show settings but still the same.

Thanks

- andyblac - 2009-09-26

Moldiver Wrote:Ive managed to get everything working perfect apart from one thing. When my tv shows were being weird and displaying 0 episodes and stuff, the small pics in the flow menu were all fine but now ive fixed all my episodes and everything is fine episode wise, but the tv show pics all display strange.

It's as if the pic is displaying full size and not fitting in the box, example

Some seem fine and others like Dexter are just squashed, i am usin MIP to gather everything. Is there a setting in there i should be changing?

i tried changing stuff in MIP's tv show settings but still the same.

Thanks

your using tvposter mode, so it might be a good idea to use posters in MIP not WIDE Wink

- Moldiver - 2009-09-26

Changed it to poster mode in MIP and also turned off wide images on Showmix deleted Dexters data just to make sure but when i run XBMC it still looks the same. Anything i am missing?

- Geirern87 - 2009-09-27

Wow, this thread has gone huge. Anyway, I`ve been having a problem sience 1.60, and haven`t really bothered reporting as I assumed it would fix itself after a patch or two. But it hasn`t, and I haven`t found a post or anything about it in the wiki:

(sorry about the onscreen keyboard, but my dinovio mini cant printscreen)

Problem 1:
Thumb doesn`t show in info-screens (just a white box)

Problem 2:
White background instead of fanart in episode view (I have fanart in TV-show/Season view, but when i enter a season, the fanart goes white)

Can anyone help? =)

- sergiocos - 2009-09-27

for the second issue, you should have fanart.jpg ALSO in season(s) folder(s) NOT ONLY in parent (tv show) folder

- azido - 2009-09-27

Geirern87 Wrote:Wow, this thread has gone huge. Anyway, I`ve been having a problem sience 1.60, and haven`t really bothered reporting as I assumed it would fix itself after a patch or two. But it hasn`t, and I haven`t found a post or anything about it in the wiki:

(sorry about the onscreen keyboard, but my dinovio mini cant printscreen)

Problem 1:
Thumb doesn`t show in info-screens (just a white box)

Problem 2:
White background instead of fanart in episode view (I have fanart in TV-show/Season view, but when i enter a season, the fanart goes white)

Can anyone help? =)

both views rely on a file that goes with your shows. the one is folder.jpg, the other is fanart.jpg.

if you want to get them without any intervention (assuming you scraped your stuff and set thumbs accordingly) go to settings -> video -> library -> export database and use "separate" when asked, then "yes" to the question if thumbs and artwork are wanted.

that way you get rid of your trouble.
plus you can rescrape stuff fast if you need to, since all info goes along with your shows already.

is it possible you're using one of the very current builds?

- azido - 2009-09-27

Moldiver Wrote:Changed it to poster mode in MIP and also turned off wide images on Showmix deleted Dexters data just to make sure but when i run XBMC it still looks the same. Anything i am missing?

looking at your screenshot, most of your thumbs seem to be widescreen or even banner ones, mixed with some posters. you should get season thumbs (season covers) if you plan to use the poster view.

else disable poster view for tvshows and use your widescreen thumbs.

POSTER
WIDESCREEN
BANNER

..see the difference.