Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- eumel - 2009-06-29

andyblac Wrote:that;'s is a problems even hitcher's mod has the same problem. where looking into it Big Grin

The problem is you have more lists (fixed/wrap) with the same id.
I have test it, to include fixed or wrap list on condition, but it doesn't work.

- >>X<< - 2009-06-29

Am I the only one who prefers the light floor in v0.60 compared to the one in v0.70 :confused2:

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

>>X<<' Wrote:Am I the only one who prefers the light floor in v0.60 compared to the one in v0.70 :confused2:

i missed off a shadow that is in the latest aeon, i can remove it again if there is a consensus. as i dont use Light Floor Smile

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

eumel Wrote:The problem is you have more lists (fixed/wrap) with the same id.
I have test it, to include fixed or wrap list on condition, but it doesn't work.

yup we know we need 2 wrap lists because of the need for wide posters in episode view with tall poster view for tvshow & season enabled.

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

>>X<<' Wrote:Am I the only one who prefers the light floor in v0.60 compared to the one in v0.70 :confused2:

just taken another look, and it does way too dark Smile, i'll look at it now

- logictester - 2009-06-29

i don't get the floor image at all - same as with hitcher's mod, what could cause this?

- RazorFR - 2009-06-29

Andy, really nice work on this release. Millions of thanks.
1/ Logically people are using less often this view now with the fullscreen multiplex infos, but it seems std fullscreen info in movies is not 100% allright. It is not retrieving correctly audio source (DTS etc..) and with HDTV which you added as a video source (THANKS), when I go fulscreen info it seems it is adding HDTV logo and audio codec icon. Will post a screen if you want.
2/ I like the latest addition feature very much, but to be more user friendly, and if it is not too hard to implement I would rather be able to toggle it on/off from the main menu top bar options, rather than from deep into the setting options.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-29

andyblac Wrote:just taken another look, and it does way too dark Smile, i'll look at it now

lol I was starting to feel bad for mentioning it Shocked

RazorFR Wrote:Andy, really nice work on this release. Millions of thanks.
1/ Logically people are using less often this view now with the fullscreen multiplex infos, but it seems std fullscreen info in movies is not 100% allright. It is not retrieving correctly audio source (DTS etc..)

DTS is showing fine for me on info are you using the XBMC scrapper ?

- RazorFR - 2009-06-29

Here's an example, where the full screen info retrieves wrong info. OK in browsing view, but no info in full screen.

[Image

And here below HDTV issue

- RazorFR - 2009-06-29

Yeap, using xbmc imdb internal scrapper - and built in export library function

- andyblac - 2009-06-30

RazorFR Wrote:Yeap, using xbmc imdb internal scrapper - and built in export library function

then it must be something to do with that, i'll set up a debug info screen for you to try and post me the results.

give me 10 mins

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-30

RazorFR Wrote:Yeap, using xbmc imdb internal scrapper - and built in export library function

Look in your "Includes_MediaFlags.xml" for the following two entries

Code:
        <control type="image" id="92">
            <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSound</include>
            <texture>flags/info/dts51.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(listitem.audiochannels,6) + substring(listitem.audiocodec,[b]dts[/b])</visible>
        </control>

<control type="image" id="92">
            <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSound</include>
            <texture>flags/info/dts71.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(listitem.audiochannels,8) + substring(listitem.audiocodecs,[b]dts[/b])</visible>
        </control>

The part on the very end in bold that says "dts" change to "dca" on both entries then go to info and reload and see if dts shows up

If it doesn't then I'm barking up the wrong tree Blush

- adriank99 - 2009-06-30

>>X<<' Wrote:Afraid not you have been using MIP with "support skin based flagging" checked which is why you have

Code:
<studio>DreamWorks SKG / 1080p / V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC / DTS / 6ch / </studio>

It should only have

Code:
<studio>DreamWorks SKG</studio>

so i should unselect "support skin based flagging"?

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-30

adriank99 Wrote:so i should unselect "support skin based flagging"?

Yes, because otherwise it adds all the other flags instead of just the studio name

- andyblac - 2009-06-30

ok version 0.72 Mods Files is up. this includes:
v0.72
delay on overlays for flat - DONE
change scroll speed for tv shows - Done
episode number / Season Number under thumb - Done
Added Debug to INFO PAGE (so you can check why your flags are not working) TURN ON DEBUG IN PREFERENCES

0.72 of the Media Folder is uploading as i type this gonna take a while. This includes:
Fixed LIGHT Floor Shadows

use the download link on first page.
Andy