Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-06-30

>>X<<' Wrote:Hmmmmm how very odd, no not using anything from the original Aeon only your media and mod files v0.72

I'll download again see what happens Big Grin

Edit : ok downloaded three times and there's a corrupt file in Media part 2

Anyway tested and still the same then noticed your screenshot is from Fullscreen Multiplex so switched to that and now looks the same as yours, when not in Fullscreen Multiplex it looks like the screenshot I posted

i am up loading another version of the media folder. i missed the spotlight (light) file out Blush Download this file and place it in

Media --> showcase --> lite

and it will solve the problem. until the new upload is finished uploading.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-30

andyblac Wrote:i am up loading another version of the media folder. i missed the spotlight (light) file out Blush Download this file and place it in

Media --> showcase --> lite

and it will solve the problem. until the new upload is finished uploading.

OK looking good now Wink

Thanks for the quick fix don't expect you to do it that quick but I'm not complaining

- RazorFR - 2009-06-30

>>X<<' Wrote:Look in your "Includes_MediaFlags.xml" for the following two entries

Code:
        <control type="image" id="92">
            <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSound</include>
            <texture>flags/info/dts51.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(listitem.audiochannels,6) + substring(listitem.audiocodec,[b]dts[/b])</visible>
        </control>

<control type="image" id="92">
            <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSound</include>
            <texture>flags/info/dts71.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(listitem.audiochannels,8) + substring(listitem.audiocodecs,[b]dts[/b])</visible>
        </control>

The part on the very end in bold that says "dts" change to "dca" on both entries then go to info and reload and see if dts shows up

If it doesn't then I'm barking up the wrong tree Blush

Good guess. It is showing when I replace dts by dca. Still missing the others Dolby 5.1 etc. but I guess it is the same trick. I checked with the native media flagging mod where everything works OK and it is dca in the includemediaflags.. So I should be able to make my way around. But by curiosity why is this different, is this linked to the scrapper? I thought all this was now in xbmc and not in the nfo..

Andy I'll try the 0.72 this evening and post results.

Thanks

- andyblac - 2009-06-30

RazorFR Wrote:Good guess. It is showing when I replace dts by dca. Still missing the others Dolby 5.1 etc. but I guess it is the same trick. I checked with the native media flagging mod where everything works OK and it is dca in the includemediaflags.. So I should be able to make my way around. But by curiosity why is this different, is this linked to the scrapper? I thought all this was now in xbmc and not in the nfo..

Thanks

i have updated the flagging to support both DTS or DCA for next update Smile

RazorFR Wrote:Good guess. It is showing when I replace dts by dca. Still missing the others Dolby 5.1 etc. but I guess it is the same trick. I checked with the native media flagging mod where everything works OK and it is dca in the includemediaflags.. So I should be able to make my way around. But by curiosity why is this different, is this linked to the scrapper? I thought all this was now in xbmc and not in the nfo..

Thanks

Its how XBMC identifies certain formats dts for example is dca, the dolby problem I expect will be because in your Includes_MediaFlags.xml its probably got ac-3, you need to change it to ac3

Things are all ok if your using MIP, I guess MediaFlags.xml could contain both entries which would make it work with XBMC scrappers and MIP

- pickitup - 2009-06-30

sry for the question, but i have no idea how to use the trailer option.
i'm using poster view in windowed multiplex.
do i need to manually download the trailer and put it in the movie's dir? or should it be played in stream?

- Ayla - 2009-06-30

pickitup Wrote:sry for the question, but i have no idea how to use the trailer option.
i'm using poster view in windowed multiplex.
do i need to manually download the trailer and put it in the movie's dir? or should it be played in stream?

Use Ember Media Manager, it dl's the trailers automagically Smile

- pickitup - 2009-06-30

Ayla Wrote:Use Ember Media Manager, it dl's the trailers automagically Smile

it doesn't recognize my movies..

- uncertainty - 2009-06-30

Nice Mod but I think its starting to get too cluttered and losing that clean look. For example I think the rating star flags in the lower right should be removed. Anyone know what I can edit to fix it?

thanks though for combining the multiplex with showcase...

- RazorFR - 2009-06-30

Thanks Andy. I changed my includemediaflag. Ac-3 to AC3 is also doing the trick as X noticed

andyblac Wrote:i have updated the flagging to support both DTS or DCA for next update Smile

Last thing for me with fullscreen info. When imdb dos not retrieve any mpaa certif, full screen nfo gets a bit lost and (at least for me) it forgets to display some borders....

If MIP solves all this well I go for it, but last time I tried it looked a bit complicated..

- RazorFR - 2009-06-30

andyblac Wrote:i think there is too much stuff there as it is Smile

Hehe. Fair enough Laugh

RazorFR Wrote:If MIP solves all this well I go for it, but last time I tried it looked a bit complicated..

MIP isn't hard its quite easy really, I only have it create the following with movies in folders

movie.nfo
movie.tbn
fanart.jpg

movie.tbn will be used for thumb and info panel and can be hi resolution

Aeon ShowMix v0.74 Coming Soon - andyblac - 2009-07-01

BTW i have now got trailers working without the use of the stop button Big Grin. so those of you with a remote without one (Apple Remote) can now stop trailers from playing Big Grin

Video

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

uncertainty Wrote:Nice Mod but I think its starting to get too cluttered and losing that clean look. For example I think the rating star flags in the lower right should be removed. Anyone know what I can edit to fix it?

thanks though for combining the multiplex with showcase...
then remove it in the options Big Grin

- frieten - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:BTW i have now got trailers working without the use of the stop button Big Grin. so those of you with a remote without one (Apple Remote) can now stop trailers from playing Big Grin

Video

thanks is that in the latest update yet?