Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Danielocean - 2009-10-22

i think it is "good as possible", even when posters and fanarts are NOT missing Wink

- azido - 2009-10-22

Mike2023 Wrote:lol, no shot, just saying I had the same problem. So we know its not just him Nod

damned. to me it sounded like that dry-witted sense of humour i really love.

- soder - 2009-10-22

azido Wrote:damned. to me it sounded like that dry-witted sense of humour i really love.

Haha. If here is any other from sweden that are missing some posters or fanarts for swedish shows, please contact me PM.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-22

soder Wrote:Haha. If here is any other from sweden that are missing some posters or fanarts for swedish shows, please contact me PM.

/Söder

soder,

i found an interesting setting you could use in advancedsettings.xml:

<exportautothumbs>true</exportautothumbs>

when added, for every show you have no thumb present, it will export the one generated by xbmc to your dir.
this will prevent the situation where a missing thumb treats fanart not to be displayed, too..

- soder - 2009-10-22

azido Wrote:soder,

i found an interesting setting you could use in advancedsettings.xml:

<exportautothumbs>true</exportautothumbs>

when added, for every show you have no thumb present, it will export the one generated by xbmc to your dir.
this will prevent the situation where a missing thumb treats fanart not to be displayed, too..

Ok. cool. Will try that. BUT, do you still think your? gonna fix it with a real solution?

I tested now. WHERE are these files gonna end up?

/Söder

- Mike2023 - 2009-10-22

azido Wrote:damned. to me it sounded like that dry-witted sense of humour i really love.

ok, maybe a bit. Besides, you got the dry witted shots down. Wink I would never be able to compete.

- TheSwede1970 - 2009-10-23

smoke Wrote:sorry for interupting. but I have a weird problem I cannot solve.
whenever I start xbmc, I can't navigate with my keyboard (left, right).
also my recently added movies wont show up.
when I hit "down" I can navigate to left and right with no explainable reason. but still my library and recently added movies or tv-series wont be visible.
but when I enter my movies and go back to home, all seems to be perfect and I can see all my rencently added stuff and my total library items on the left.

I installed everything new from the very beginning. latest releases from skin and XBMC, but I have the same problem over and over again.

Is there something I am missing?

thank you for helping.

I have the same issues with my keyboard control when starting XBMC, and same with widgets and total episodes/movies. Press down key makes navigating work but widgets won't work until entered one option and gone back to home screen.

EDIT: Just saw that is has to do with my SVN - i'm TOO upgraded.

- panetrez - 2009-10-23

TheSwede1970 Wrote:I have the same issues with my keyboard control when starting XBMC, and same with widgets and total episodes/movies. Press down key makes navigating work but widgets won't work until entered one option and gone back to home screen.

EDIT: Just saw that is has to do with my SVN - i'm TOO upgraded.

I'm also having the stuck menu problem on startup. Can you tell me what SVN build that you're using to resolve this? Thanks!

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-23

Great skin! I like it a lot Smile

I was wondering a couple of things though:

1) Is there a way to re-position the update status bar when updating the library? Having it in the middle of the screen doesn't feel right to me...I would love to move it so it is on the bottom of the screen.

2) When is there going to be new views, such as low list, clear list, etc.? Or is this even planned?

3) I love the "Recently Added" dialog boxes for Movies and TV Shows! In Movies, there are no issues - you go to the movie on the home page, and it shows your fanart. However on TV Shows, there is no fanart, just a distorted background from the original TV Shows backdrop... is there a way to fix this?

P.S. How come studio icons aren't showing up when new movies are scanned into the library? I know this isn't an issue with the skin, just a mere curiosity...

- soder - 2009-10-23

UnisonRuss Wrote:Great skin! I like it a lot Smile

I was wondering a couple of things though:

1) Is there a way to re-position the update status bar when updating the library? Having it in the middle of the screen doesn't feel right to me...I would love to move it so it is on the bottom of the screen.

2) When is there going to be new views, such as low list, clear list, etc.? Or is this even planned?

3) I love the "Recently Added" dialog boxes for Movies and TV Shows! In Movies, there are no issues - you go to the movie on the home page, and it shows your fanart. However on TV Shows, there is no fanart, just a distorted background from the original TV Shows backdrop... is there a way to fix this?

P.S. How come studio icons aren't showing up when new movies are scanned into the library? I know this isn't an issue with the skin, just a mere curiosity...

1. You can hide it in the advanced settings. Not re-position.

2. There is already low list in the latest ShowMix

3. The only way to do this is the add the fanart in the season or epsode dir. I have asked the same thing, but its possible for us that not using another program for scraping.

/Söder

EDIT: How the hell does multi quote work?

1) Where do you have the option to hide it? I don't see where...

2) I have the latest from GitHub and I have no LowList, just List and the Multiplex views

3) Oh I see, sounds like a bit of a hassle, no big deal Big Grin

Thanks for the responses!

P.S. I looked in options, and it says my current version is 1.71, yet I downloaded it yesterday... why is this?

EDIT: Looked at the skin.xml and it does say V 2.11...I guess it just says the wrong version in the Advanced Options...

So that means I definitely do not have a lowlist view or way to turn off the update status bar...

- soder - 2009-10-23

UnisonRuss Wrote:1) Where do you have the option to hide it? I don't see where...

2) I have the latest from GitHub and I have no LowList, just List and the Multiplex views

3) Oh I see, sounds like a bit of a hassle, no big deal Big Grin

Thanks for the responses!

P.S. I looked in options, and it says my current version is 1.71, yet I downloaded it yesterday... why is this?

1. Sorry. The file advancedsettings.xml in /userdata.
check xbmc wiki for more info.

2. 1.71 isnt the latest. I think someone here had the same problem. The version from the download button on git hub isnt the latest. Use the program instead. 2.01 is the shit I think..

/Söder

Haha right on! I'll look into it Smile

I'll try and get the skin another way...

Any way someone can upload their skin for me? I downloaded the skin from GitHub again with the same result...still says 1.71 when I go into advanced options...

I would be very grateful if someone uploaded their skin folder, V2.11 Big Grin

- soder - 2009-10-23

UnisonRuss Wrote:Any way someone can upload their skin for me? I downloaded the skin from GitHub again with the same result...still says 1.71 when I go into advanced options...

I would be very grateful if someone uploaded their skin folder, V2.11 Big Grin

Why dont you download the program, and then in a terminal run the command? Works very good.

/Söder