Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- >>X<< - 2009-07-08

Is anyone else using git under windows (XP) because I'm about to go postal Shocked

git pull works the first few times then I start getting "fatal: read error (Invalid argument)"

Tried to resolve the problem after a good google on the subject but no joy, very annoying as my broadband has gone tits up and downloading the full zip take years Rolleyes

If someone has the solution can you PM me as I don't want to dirty up this thread with my problems

- Batemann - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:OK Guys,

Just uploaded a new version to GIT, it has several fixes, the main one being the Movie thumbs jumping to the start of the list after playing a movies.

what a pain this was to fix i had to write a new wraplist with a unique ID, and then through ALL my code throughout the skins files, to include that I.

anyway i hope it works, if you find anything strange going let me know Big Grin

hope i am keeping you guys happy i do try.

Andy.

You've fixed it? Wow, cool. I'm a happy camper!! Will check 2nite.

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

eumel Wrote:Was it hard to edit all key controls and conditions overall in the skin with two different ids?
I think its easier to write an own viewtype_tvmultiplex like the music_multiplex view.

can't do that because TV show needed 2 control lists for poster view, 1 for poster tal & 1 for episode wide .

not hard just very easy to get lost Smile

Andy.

- Ayla - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:OK Guys,

Just uploaded a new version to GIT, it has several fixes, the main one being the Movie thumbs jumping to the start of the list after playing a movies.

what a pain this was to fix i had to write a new wraplist with a unique ID, and then through ALL my code throughout the skins files, to include that I.

anyway i hope it works, if you find anything strange going let me know Big Grin

hope i am keeping you guys happy i do try.

Andy.

Thanks a lot Andy!

You do great work Smile

The "jump to the beginning" bug was one of the main ones for me.

Now I only need to have extrathumbs working for multipart movies, and your mod is perfect IMO!

Thanks again

- logictester - 2009-07-08

>>X<<' Wrote:Is anyone else using git under windows (XP) because I'm about to go postal Shocked

git pull works the first few times then I start getting "fatal: read error (Invalid argument)"

Tried to resolve the problem after a good google on the subject but no joy, very annoying as my broadband has gone tits up and downloading the full zip take years Rolleyes

If someone has the solution can you PM me as I don't want to dirty up this thread with my problems

have the smae issue every now and then, do you change things in your local git repo before doing git pull? i found that after running it few time getting the fatal error but eventualy it updates successfully, that's the reason i hold 2 local clones, one on the side - updates no problem, and one in the skin folder of the xbmc - this is the one i have issue every now and then, but again - running git pull few time - updates eventualy.

hi andy, after the latest git update my time panel is gone, i can only get it back if i set it to be on top, but when it's set to be as part of the main navigation menu - it's missing
and one more request - could you please add a favorites dialog to the mod, for example the one from cf2009 mod, thanks a lot

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

logictester Wrote:hi andy, after the latest git update my time panel is gone, i can only get it back if i set it to be on top, but when it's set to be as part of the main navigation menu - it's missing
and one more request - could you please add a favorites dialog to the mod, for example the one from cf2009 mod, thanks a lot

Fixed Smile, thanks for spotting. i knew i would miss something after all the code changes for the jumping fix D

Andy.

keep em coming

- rausch101 - 2009-07-08

Andy, just in case you haven't done it yet (i didn't see it on the commits in git) here's a link to CF2009's favorites dialog. The color scheme kind of fits with your "light" theme i think?

CF2009's Favorites for Aeon

- Ayla - 2009-07-08

When using Git Gui on Mac, how do I fetch just the latest changes (I have already made the initial "checkout" a couple of days ago)?

Step-by-step please Smile

Ayla Wrote:When using Git Gui on Mac, how do I fetch just the latest changes (I have already made the initial "checkout" a couple of days ago)?

Step-by-step please Smile

git gui - remote-> fetch from -> origin, i think Smile

>>X<<' Wrote:Is anyone else using git under windows (XP) because I'm about to go postal Shocked

this is what i mean - first try - fatal error, second try - update

Dynamic CoverFlow (Music) BETA - andyblac - 2009-07-08

OK Guys.

i need your help in testing the NEW dymanic CoverFlow, i have only done it music at the moment, please test to make sure NO thumb are missing when there supposed to be there, and vice-versa. also tell if you like it or not, i think i can make it an option, but bare with me.

it's on GIT now

Andy.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-08

The shadow area on the light floor on the latest is pretty dark which makes the end flags kind of hard to see Huh

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

>>X<<' Wrote:The shadow area on the light floor on the latest is pretty dark which makes the end flags kind of hard to see Huh

floor has not change for a while now ?

Andy.

- pletopia - 2009-07-08

ohh man .. with all your updates .. its soo hard to keep from using your skin as opposed to my tweaked but not as feature packed skin Undecided