Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Viking - 2009-07-16

andyblac Wrote:Nerd

no don't like new font from latest update.

I fully agree!!!

- soder - 2009-07-16

Viking Wrote:I fully agree!!!

Not that the change was that big. =)

But what happens to all new fans of this mod. Is it possible to use the new if you want? Rolleyes

I dont know anything about skins.. =)

/Söder

- srk-mac - 2009-07-16

andyblac Wrote:your backdrop looks as it has been photoshoped (look at the left and right of your screen grab, i would recommend deleting the whole skin and get a fresh copy from GITHUB.

The errors to the left and right of the screen were errors in the screengrab, due to trying to capture while the Ken Burns effect was running (it doesn't actually look like that while it runs). My apologies, I should have been more clear about that in the post.

Hitcher Wrote:I had this problem when I added the Low List as a separate view to my my mod. It wont fix your problem but here's the bit of code that displays the line -

http://github.com/Hitcher/aeon/commit/7e71cef9d0d392cc1a548144004630e77206521f

Is it safe to assume that there isn't a way to incorporate both mods without error, then?

Thanks to both of you for your assistance and prompt reply.

- soder - 2009-07-16

soder Wrote:I found a bug. If it was cause I didnt have all files or not, I dont know.

1. TV shows, when in Multiplex, and Im in a show and browsing the episodes, and have Info: Auto and Fullscreen on. Then when browsing, I see the name of the show up the the left, and when I stop browsing, the menu comes up, and then the name of the show is still up. Like x 2.

This was wan having vertical option menu.

/Söder

I have found one or two more bugs.

When watching movie, and you press z? (ok on the MCE Remote) to change ratio and see what settings you have on the screen, you se nothing of that info.

Also pressing o? (play in the MCE Remote), that shall bring up the info on top, showing the settings from the file thats playing, you also see nothing of that info..

/Söder

- BDPNA - 2009-07-17

Does this happen for anyone else?

When using native media flags, the DTS or DD logo do not overlay the 5.1 unless the NFO file for the movie has the <language> and <longlanguage> tags for some reason. It ignores the rest of the <audio> tag otherwise looks like.

I tested it with an NFO, added just those two elements and then it showed the DTS.

Is this a known issue? Can anyone test?

This was with tags I built myself using Ember, not using XBMC's tagging BTW. Which is why I may have uncovered it.

- patkhoo - 2009-07-17

soder Wrote:I have found one or two more bugs.

When watching movie, and you press z? (ok on the MCE Remote) to change ratio and see what settings you have on the screen, you se nothing of that info.

Also pressing o? (play in the MCE Remote), that shall bring up the info on top, showing the settings from the file thats playing, you also see nothing of that info..

/Söder

Hi Soder, this is most likely due to XBMC not doing a proper mapping of the MCE Remote. By default, XBMC does not recognise MCE Remote. You need to use EventGhost to do a proper mapping of MCE Remote to the correct keys/etc. I use a Logitech Harmony emulating an MCE Remote + EventGhost to control both XBMC and MPC-HC. It does take some time to setup, but I think it's worth it..

- soder - 2009-07-17

patkhoo Wrote:Hi Soder, this is most likely due to XBMC not doing a proper mapping of the MCE Remote. By default, XBMC does not recognise MCE Remote. You need to use EventGhost to do a proper mapping of MCE Remote to the correct keys/etc. I use a Logitech Harmony emulating an MCE Remote + EventGhost to control both XBMC and MPC-HC. It does take some time to setup, but I think it's worth it..
Ehh... NO! =)

1. Its worked the last year. Even yesterday. So, its this mod, or the lastest SVN that have done something.

2. EventGhost...Im running Ubuntu. =)

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-07-17

soder Wrote:Ehh... NO! =)

1. Its worked the last year. Even yesterday. So, its this mod, or the lastest SVN that have done something.

2. EventGhost...Im running Ubuntu. =)

/Söder

Heh, then my apologies, I guess my idea is completely off.. Big Grin

I always thought that key/IR mapping had nothing to do with the skin you are using since skins will just "display xyz screen" if XBMC receives a command "abc"... I guess someone who knows skinning or such will have to explain this one..

- soder - 2009-07-17

patkhoo Wrote:Heh, then my apologies, I guess my idea is completely off.. Big Grin

I always thought that key/IR mapping had nothing to do with the skin you are using since skins will just "display xyz screen" if XBMC receives a command "abc"... I guess someone who knows skinning or such will have to explain this one..

Well, the key mapping works, just that I cant see it. The ratio is changed. I guess there is some textures or something that's missing..

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-07-17

soder Wrote:Well, the key mapping works, just that I cant see it. The ratio is changed. I guess there is some textures or something that's missing..

/Söder

screenshot would help, i to would have said that it was a keymap error or the latest SVN

- logictester - 2009-07-17

one of the latest svn versions of xbmc changed the way keymap is used, before, you had your keymaps.xml that had all the mappings in it in the system folder, now, there is a keymaps folder under system and inside that there are all the keymaps xml files ordered by remote, keyboard and so on.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54633

Added: extrathumbs for spanned movies - andyblac - 2009-07-17

OK, for this to work you have to set the movie folder location (see below), also the folder name of the containing movie HAS to match the movie title EXACTLY.

- AmitMa - 2009-07-17

Can u add the BannerPlex View?

- logictester - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:OK, for this to work you have to set the movie folder location (see below), also the folder name of the containing movie HAS to match the movie title EXACTLY.

spanned means stacked? does this mean 2cd movies now will show extrathumbs? what do you mean by movie folder location?

- patkhoo - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:OK, for this to work you have to set the movie folder location (see below), also the folder name of the containing movie HAS to match the movie title EXACTLY.

HOLY CRAP!!!

That's No Moon, It's A Space Station!

I just tried it and it works PERFECTLY!

Andy, you are not a man, you're a god!!!! RoflLaughBig Grin