Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- lonchaney - 2009-07-18

azido Wrote:let me put this into a) and b)

a) possible? yes. but you would have to change the xml file for this view manually unless andyblac decides to add a selection of available labels (which, btw, would be a great improvement of music database displays - andy, what do you think? Wink ). a list of what a label can be used for this is here

b) i guess that depends on your directory and file structure and where you put that nfos in.
the safest way is to have a structure like this:

MY_MUSIC
+-----ARTIST
--------\artist.nfo
------\+--ALBUM 1
-----------\album.nfo
------\+--ALBUM 2
-----------\album.nfo

also it might be that for those albums/artists where it uses the scraper instead, you forgot to add that item to the database. if so, just add it using the scraper, afterwards put your manual nfos into the correct locations and refresh the information - at least in this moment it should use the nfos. hope that makes sense to you.

thanks for the help but this is exactly how my files are set up...sometimes i'll refresh info and it won't load the nfo...other times it works perfectly...

i guess i'll just have to live with some info not working

- Ram2000 - 2009-07-18

Still loving this a few things I would like to see added would be the Cdart and Clearart modded by reaven I have added these manually but would be a nice addition.
For all those with movies in two parts I would suggest adding them together I have mentioned this before
I use allok video joiner it takes about 1 min per film and theres no jump on the join and best bit its idiot proof...
I was wondering if theres anyway of adding source to the genre options as i often like to watch a movie
thats a Bluray rip would be nice to be able to get them all up in one list ?
Please keep up the great work on this Andy can only get better

- logictester - 2009-07-18

hi andy, when listening to music, there is no indication of the now playing in the multiplex windows - maybe an rss like feed could be added to show the now playing in every skin - kind of what original aeon had?
another request - how hard is it to add another rss field to the home menu, under the first rss to show group id 2 rss feeds?

- Ayla - 2009-07-19

andyblac Wrote:i use a mac too, and i also use network share for my movies, this is what i did, i created a symbolic link to the share and placed it in my movies folder (~\Movies) here what you need to do:

1) open a terminal window
2) type: cd Movies (this navigates you to your Movies folder in your home folder
3) type: ln -s /Volumes/++++++/ XBMCMOVIES (replace ++++++ with the name of the share mounted on your desktop, this will create a symbolic link to that share and place it ib your Movies folder.
4) then in XBMC the Movie Location should now be able to see the share.

this it easy Big Grin

Thanks Andy !

Works perfectly...

I just checked a couple of 2 cd movies, and they now show the extrathumbs.

Can't believe you pulled it off Smile

Thanks again,

- andyblac - 2009-07-19

Ayla Wrote:Thanks Andy !

Works perfectly...

I just checked a couple of 2 cd movies, and they now show the extrathumbs.

Can't believe you pulled it off Smile

Thanks again,

np, glad i could help.

- curtis-r - 2009-07-20

curtis-r Wrote:Maybe I'm crazy, but I swore that when you had the horizontal settings bar, while listening to a music playlist there was the "Random" option. There is no longer that option with the vertical bar.

To work-around my need to shuffle my music playlist, I hacked the userdata/guisettings.xml

Code:
<mymusic>
        <playlist>
            <shuffle>true</shuffle>
        </playlist>
    <mymusic>

but within XBMC, where should the toggle be to control this? I've noticed the following.

My apologies if this is not a mod issue.

- lonchaney - 2009-07-20

is there a way to get my flag to show the blu ray symbol instead of h.264 in my movies section but not my tv section? before i just replaced my h.264 flag image with the blu ray one and it was fine in my movies because my tv shows didn't use the h.264 flag. now both use it and i just want the movies to show the blu ray symbol and not my tv shows.

- andyblac - 2009-07-20

lonchaney Wrote:is there a way to get my flag to show the blu ray symbol instead of h.264 in my movies section but not my tv section? before i just replaced my h.264 flag image with the blu ray one and it was fine in my movies because my tv shows didn't use the h.264 flag. now both use it and i just want the movies to show the blu ray symbol and not my tv shows.

the easiest way is to put "bluray" in the filename, that what i do Wink

- soder - 2009-07-20

andyblac Wrote:the easiest way is to put "bluray" in the filename, that what i do Wink

While at the subject: I think I prefere to use the h264 tag instead of bluray tag. Do you know if is possible to edit in xbmc, so it only grab the codec instead of showing bluray from the file name?

/Söder

- Frozone - 2009-07-20

Frozone Wrote:Can u add Language Flags?

The thing is I have lots of movies in different languages, but my girlfriend likes only to watch in spanish --> So I need to know which movies have which languages.

Andy have u read this? Do u know if its possible?
If u show me the way I will try to do it myself.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-20

soder Wrote:While at the subject: I think I prefere to use the h264 tag instead of bluray tag. Do you know if is possible to edit in xbmc, so it only grab the codec instead of showing bluray from the file name?

/Söder

You have two options remove bluray from the file name or copy the h264 flag and name it exactly the same as the bluray flag then delete the old bluray flag

That way any files with bluray in the title will display h264 flag, only drawback is even if the bluray isn't a h264 it will still display that flag

- Ram2000 - 2009-07-20

Wrong thread sorry :p

- efty.edge - 2009-07-20

Hi,
again - you've done a great job with this mod. But is it possible to integrate this Aeon Mod http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49075 for a International Movie Classification Rating!?

It looks much better than the Note: Germany:16.

Thanx
Efty

- mark007 - 2009-07-20

What has happened to fonts with this latest version. My fonts seem to have reverted to older ones, or non aeon ones. They don't look right at all after last git update I did.

- patkhoo - 2009-07-20

mark007 Wrote:What has happened to fonts with this latest version. My fonts seem to have reverted to older ones, or non aeon ones. They don't look right at all after last git update I did.

Hi Mark, check if the fonts folder still exists - skin/aeonshowmix/fonts ...

A while back, Andy removed the fonts folder from git, and if you originally got your fonts via git back then, git will automatically remove it if you did an update..

just grab the fonts from aeon and copy them over by hand.. future git updates will not remove them again..