Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-22

Weavus Wrote:Ignore me I was being stupid and did not see I had somehow switched off the option to show Info setting in the settings!

sorry i did not answer, just been busy, glad you got it sorted Smile

- srk-mac - 2009-07-22

andyblac Wrote:you need to name the FOLDER to the same as how XBMC sees the title of the movie.

Ah. Thanks for the help. So the folder name needs to match the name entered in the nfo then?

EDIT: That did the trick. Thanks again.

- patkhoo - 2009-07-22

andyblac Wrote:OK, I'll add it to the list

EDIT: DONE !! Smile, also added music label media flag

Hi andy, it works great, thanks a lot! Laugh

- azido - 2009-07-22

patkhoo Wrote:hmm that's a good one, i forgot about that.. well, i still have the original aeon fonts in 7z.. and I'm sure andy has a copy too.. probably we just need a place to "host" it..

well, here we go: download location for the "old" aeon fonts

(andy, feel free to add this source to your first post. it's on my webspace, so it won't dissapear as on free file hosters)

- azido - 2009-07-22

andyblac Wrote:OK, I'll add it to the list

EDIT: DONE !! Smile, also added music label media flag

god damned!! i was to ask you for this on my suggestion list!! you bastard!! Wink

great.. now i can remove that request from my brain.

- Weavus - 2009-07-22

Might be something I've done to my settings but does anyone know why I'm only seeting Channel logo's and Rating for my TV episodes and no other native media flags? They show up just fine for movies and I am running a daily build of XBMC from a couple of days ago so I don't think its that. I also removed the library and re-imported everything but they still did not appear.

I don't use nfo's for my episodes and rely on the inbuilt tvdb.com scraper.

Anyone have any clues?

- GrinRoth - 2009-07-22

Andy, Any chance you will be putting the clearart and cdart mods into yours?
Would be great I think.....

- lonchaney - 2009-07-23

lonchaney Wrote:i've finally got my flags to all work (thanks a lot for all the help) but i still have one problem...whenever i add a movie and use EMM the poster doesn't show up in XBMC...i can manually add it but then later if i update info on the movie the poster goes away again...any clue as to why this is happening?

i'm still having this problem...anyone know how to fix it? xmbc doesn't seem to like to load my folder.jpg images unless i do them all manually

- mcage - 2009-07-23

Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded the latest version from Github. Since last week I notice some issues that have come up using this latest version compared to that previous one:

1. On initial load or using the back button to the home screen from for example movies sometimes the backgrounds do not load.

2. When going back to the home menu using the back button and on the initial load after startup the new added movies and tv shows do not show up. Moving through the menu and getting back on these menu items shows them again.

3. The font position of the TV show episodes are off. The Season number and number of episodes overlap partly.

Just my contribution on helping to make this nice mod the best Wink

Cheers,

M.

- azido - 2009-07-23

can someone please verify if thumbs for recent movies & tv-shows are not showing up when using more than one profile and having this mod/skin enabled for any other profile than the master profile and those have their own settings/sources?

they show up perfectly on master profile for me - but on second/ third profile only recently added music thumbs are displayed.

- sling100 - 2009-07-23

Hoping someone can help me out here.....

Love the skin and this mod, but I'm having problems with fanart in the music section. It works fine for artists (with fanart.jpg sitting in the 'artist' folder) but I cannot get it to work in the album browse section - all I get in the info box is a big black hole! I have fanart.jpg sat in each album folder, but it makes no difference - and unlike artists, there is no 'fanart' link to force the file through on the album info page.

Any thoughts anyone? I'm sure it's just me being stupid......

- >>X<< - 2009-07-23

lonchaney Wrote:i'm still having this problem...anyone know how to fix it? XBMC doesn't seem to like to load my folder.jpg images unless i do them all manually

Not got an answer to your question but why use folder.jpg, if you use movie.tbn it gets used for both the thumb and info page, it doesn't use a cached version on the info screen either it reads it directly so if its a hi res image that's what you see

Its possible it might solve your problem to ?

- lonchaney - 2009-07-23

>>X<<' Wrote:Not got an answer to your question but why use folder.jpg, if you use movie.tbn it gets used for both the thumb and info page, it doesn't use a cached version on the info screen either it reads it directly so if its a hi res image that's what you see

Its possible it might solve your problem to ?

this seems to fix my problem....thanks a lot

- soder - 2009-07-23

WTF! When standing on "weather" and press "ok" to change location, my backgrounds goes MAD, and shuffle themself really really fast`?

/Söder

- soder - 2009-07-23

andyblac Wrote:Done!!, also added Dynamic Flow to TV Shows (not posters yet) and the option to turn it ON/OFF as well as Music dynamic flow.

What is dynamic flow?

/Söder