Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-26

SHen350 Wrote:Wow, CF2009 is going to be pissed when he finds out that this CF9000 not only ripped off his name, but is working on the same MOD!Big Grin

ahahaha.. i just realized the typo. for sure i've meant cf2009.

- azido - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:hmm, i can, do me a favour move your guisettings.xlm file out of your userdata folder. that will CLEAR ALL custom settings, then start a fresh.

i have a feeling this will also remove my "problem" with non-showing genre, runtime and year in fullscreen movie poster view. tried to install an older version of your mod (dated 13.07.) where i am absolutely sure they did show, but they don't.

trying..

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:i have a feeling this will also remove my "problem" with non-showing genre, runtime and year in fullscreen movie poster view. tried to install an older version of your mod (dated 13.07.) where i am absolutely sure they did show, but they don't.

trying..

OK Guys,

since there's allot of problems out there that might be to the fact that things change so quickly and not everyone updates at the same time, so some skin setting might be out of sync, i have changed the way PURGE works, it used to only purge you backdrop image folders. now it PURGES EVERYTHING!!! in the skin so if your having problems after an update, try purge your settings first.

it's on GIT now.

@logictester & azido

the string 31098 Needs updates ro read CLEAR ALL SETTINGS, changed from CLEAR HOME SETTINGS

- logictester - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:i have a feeling this will also remove my "problem" with non-showing genre, runtime and year in fullscreen movie poster view. tried to install an older version of your mod (dated 13.07.) where i am absolutely sure they did show, but they don't.

trying..

yeah, that worked for me

updated translation on it's way

- SHen350 - 2009-07-26

For those of us computer idiots, how do you do this "purge your settings" you speak of? So far, I have tapped my heels three times and chanted "I want my settings purged", I went all Harry Potterish and waved a branch at the computer, I even tried A Few Good Men and yelled "You can't handle the purge!", but nothing seems to work for me.

If I could get a list of what I need to purge and where they are, that would be great. Although, I really thought that last one would work.

SHen350 Wrote:For those of us computer idiots, how do you do this "purge your settings" you speak of? So far, I have tapped my heels three times and chanted "I want my settings purged", I went all Harry Potterish and waved a branch at the computer, I even tried A Few Good Men and yelled "You can't handle the purge!", but nothing seems to work for me.

If I could get a list of what I need to purge and where they are, that would be great. Although, I really thought that last one would work.

Wink it's in the customize aeon menu in settings

- azido - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:OK Guys,

since there's allot of problems out there that might be to the fact that things change so quickly and not everyone updates at the same time, so some skin setting might be out of sync, i have changed the way PURGE works, it used to only purge you backdrop image folders. now it PURGES EVERYTHING!!! in the skin so if your having problems after an update, try purge your settings first.

it's on GIT now.

@logictester & azido

the string 31098 Needs updates ro read CLEAR ALL SETTINGS, changed from CLEAR HOME SETTINGS

put this in as a quick fix:

<string id="31098">ALLE(!) SKIN-EINSTELLUNGEN ZURÜCKSETZEN/LÖSCHEN</string>

which reads like "reset/clear all(!) skin-settings".

i'll add something related to the option description later.

- neofallen - 2009-07-26

Hi, guys.

Long time lurker that finally got the guts to press the sign up button here.
Just curious if you guys know about the multiwall aeon mod. Saw some vids of it on Youtube.
Me, I hope that Andy and these guys can trade some code.
I use Andy's Aeon mod as my primary skin but more eyecandy is always welcomed.

Sorry if I made it sound offensive or something. English isn't my native tongue.

Anyway, me wuv this mix and if there's anything besides lurking I can do to help, let me know. Nerd

- LyndonW - 2009-07-26

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55402

You should think about adding this in! It looks beautiful. Only other addition would be to make the trailers show up in the info popup as well Smile I love how many movies you can look at to choose between at once instead of having to scroll between them all.

updated hebrew strings:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8b0b4ff41e30768be7c82ed4b8f0c380804938041c58dbbfc95965eaa7bc68bc

- azido - 2009-07-27

ok andy,

still one thing that bugs me (yes, i've removed guisettings.xml/ started all options over and also had a fresh clone from git)

in multiplex poster view (fullscreen) there used to be GENRE, RUNTIME and YEAR information at the bottom back in the days. it's still not there:

is it possible you've removed that labels (accidently or purposely) or that they do not show up because you've changed condition names? if i remember it right, they dissapeared right after your change to let the user decide where to enable/disable fullscreen in the different sections (MUSIC/TV/MOVIE LIB) seperately. there is text when using standard mediaplex poster view, but as you can see not on fullscreen.

there is NO label mentioning the artist name when using standard multiplex view in music library (artist selection)

.. but DOUBLE artist name label (top and bottom) when using fullscreen here

maybe now you get it sorted..

i wouldn't wonder if the conditions+options of all those added modifications sometimes conflict with each other. in example, the extrathumbs for movies suddenly dissapeared after i've changed views in music/tv show lib (cannot remember exactly which), but after a restart they appeared again.

anyway, still BIG thumbs up for all you've done so far, you really improved aeon and maybe we should all relax a bit and let you have some spare time again Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-27

azido Wrote:ok andy,

still one thing that bugs me (yes, i've removed guisettings.xml/ started all options over and also had a fresh clone from git)

in multiplex poster view (fullscreen) there used to be GENRE, RUNTIME and YEAR information at the bottom back in the days. it's still not there:

is it possible you've removed that labels (accidently or purposely) or that they do not show up because you've changed condition names? if i remember it right, they dissapeared right after your change to let the user decide where to enable/disable fullscreen in the different sections (MUSIC/TV/MOVIE LIB) seperately. there is text when using standard mediaplex poster view, but as you can see not on fullscreen.

there is NO label mentioning the artist name when using standard multiplex view in music library (artist selection)

.. but DOUBLE artist name label (top and bottom) when using fullscreen here

maybe now you get it sorted..

i wouldn't wonder if the conditions+options of all those added modifications sometimes conflict with each other. in example, the extrathumbs for movies suddenly dissapeared after i've changed views in music/tv show lib (cannot remember exactly which), but after a restart they appeared again.

anyway, still BIG thumbs up for all you've done so far, you really improved aeon and maybe we should all relax a bit and let you have some spare time again Smile

These should now be fixed Big Grin, sorry about that, had to do with the info screen not been changed from default.

- azido - 2009-07-27

andyblac Wrote:These should now be fixed Big Grin, sorry about that, had to do with the info screen not been changed from default.

ha, again it wasn't me ~laughs~ Wink well done, exept one new introduced missing:

on album level, as you can see, fanart isn't displayed in the upper right window as it used to do before. it works on the artist level, though.

while we are at it: how about putting the label flag to the lower right? or put label left and rating right. would fit the overall visual balance more in my guess.

still no title display for shoutcast streams in list view No also number of listeners were shown before on the left which is now removed.

ready for more bugs? Rolleyes found a serious one.. heh.

i'll prepare an updated german translation file later.

- Schenk2302 - 2009-07-27

Hi andyblac,

don't know if it's a small bug or just me but in the extras submenu the text is not highlighted after you scroll thru the seconde time, third time it's there again etc.. i really hope you understand what i mean, i can't describe this better Smile

Cheers and thanks so much for all your hard work !!!!

Schenk

- azido - 2009-07-27

Schenk2302 Wrote:Hi andyblac,

don't know if it's a small bug or just me but in the extras submenu the text is not highlighted after you scroll thru the seconde time, third time it's there again etc.. i really hope you understand what i mean, i can't describe this better Smile

Cheers and thanks so much for all your hard work !!!!

Schenk

jeah, the highlight option (changing color to white) does not work when scrolling to the end of available entries and repeating them the 1st time, but does the next time when end is reached. the options itself work though even if not highlighted.