Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-07-28

andyblac Wrote:this is a XBMC bug, not a skin problem, the MPAA tag does not get imported to the database, maybe you could add a ticket for this on trac

so it's a bug on the episode level? cause all others show it just fine

Ticket #6968 Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-28

sling100 Wrote:I have 'fanart.jpg' in my album folders, but it never shows up in the right hand window, although artist level works fine. What am I doing wrong here?

Simon

currently only displays once your in the album itself.

- andyblac - 2009-07-28

logictester Wrote:so it's a bug on the episode level? cause all others show it just fine

Ticket #6968 Smile

thanks, have you tried the new version today ?, is it any faster browsing the movie cover flow?

- themugger - 2009-07-28

edit - Ignore me, problem solved Smile

- sling100 - 2009-07-28

Quote:currently only displays once your in the album itself.

Aha I see. So how do I get something to show in that window, or is it waiting for an XBMC update?

Simon

- andyblac - 2009-07-28

another update:

ADDED: you can now use Multiplex on the Apple Movie Trailers PLUGIN.

andyblac Wrote:thanks, have you tried the new version today ?, is it any faster browsing the movie cover flow?

yeah i think it's faster and smoother...

but now, if i go to video files and try to use multiplex - i have the same issue azido had - no title on the floor - the floor is empty, it's fine in showcase

- azido - 2009-07-28

logictester Wrote:yeah i think it's faster and smoother...

but now, if i go to video files and try to use multiplex - i have the same issue azido had - no title on the floor - the floor is empty, it's fine in showcase

strange.. it's there for me now.

anyway i come to the conclusion the overall stability of aeon itself and especially this modded variant is - i'd say - critical.

getting lots of throwbacks to PMIII HD in different situations, encountering xbmc freezes on shutdown and window movements (like when music visualisation was running for a longer period and you want to return to the home screen), pictures/thumbs not loading in certain situations until a restart. some of them might be because of the way aeon works in general, others might be caused by editing/updating over and over.

so at this point, this mod is really for freaks like us and not for a novice xbmc user..

- azido - 2009-07-28

sling100 Wrote:Aha I see. So how do I get something to show in that window, or is it waiting for an XBMC update?

Simon

as of today, music fanart is officially only supported when you begin browsing from the "artists" selection screen. there are some hacks implemented to show genre fanart and andy invented to show a different fanart for albums but you still need to start from artist first.

- azido - 2009-07-28

logictester Wrote:so it's a bug on the episode level? cause all others show it just fine

Ticket #6968 Smile

Timestamp:07/28/2009 01:56:46 PM (less than one hour ago)Author:vdrfanMessage: added: Ticket #6968 - No MPAA flag on the episode level
fixed for SVN 21886 Nod

edit: andy: nice to see you got rid of the viewselection screen. that one was involved in my bug report i was ready to send Wink
is it possible to add <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio> (or something like that)to the trailer screen? as i'm german, i use german trailers, which some of them are only available in a small flv version. those are smaller than the plot textbox and could be stretched that way to fill that window i guess..

here's an example of how they look like

azido Wrote:Timestamp:07/28/2009 01:56:46 PM (less than one hour ago)Author:vdrfanMessage: added: Ticket #6968 - No MPAA flag on the episode level
fixed for SVN 21886 Nod

woohoo - that was fast Smile

regarding the animated weather icons in 36h - according to Nuka it should work

emmm... how do i get to the playlist/ smart playlist editor?

- azido - 2009-07-28

logictester Wrote:emmm... how do i get to the playlist/ smart playlist editor?

atm it only works for music playlists.
submenu of music -> playlists. hit that and you get a screen with a selection of saved playlists, party-mode playlist, new playlist and new smart playlist.

for movies, you can add stuff to a playlist in context menu - there you could also view the playlist and then select rudimentary functions like move and delete entries, but nothing to save or add from there yet.
i dunno if that should be available for movies, though. only used it for music.

Quote:regarding the animated weather icons in 36h - according to Nuka it should work
we might need an update of our version here, then. it's not working for 36 hours, weekend and 10 days. standard icons are displayed without an issue.

btw: i'm getting random XBMC freezes when moving fast between windows, especially in the settings pages right now.

- Schenk2302 - 2009-07-28

azido, which view is thatHuh

thanks

schenk