Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-08-04

azido Wrote:this is better than sex then (well, right now.. hrhr).

it is - right now for me too Smile

azido Wrote:someone tell me the difference between "suspend" and "hibernate".
i'm too tired to google for it.

suspend = go away
hibernate = go to sleep

Nod

wooohooo - i'm officialy a fan now

- azido - 2009-08-04

logictester Wrote:it is - right now for me too Smile

suspend = go away
hibernate = go to sleep

Nod

wooohooo - i'm officialy a fan now

further on suspend: what does this mean in our terms? like "leave xbmc"?
hibernate should then turn your pc into sleep mode, right? i thought suspend does the same?

congrats on your upgrade! ~laughs~

- azido - 2009-08-04

SHen350 Wrote:I have a strange problem. I have no idea if it is Andy specific or not.

i hope it's not! cannot imagine andy ranting your pc Laugh

i'd say that machine in question is somehow faulty since it's working for the other ones.

btw:

beautiful.

at 1st i thought why would we like to have music visualisation on home screen. now i really like it.

- lonchaney - 2009-08-04

azido Wrote:press "S" while in home menu and turn "HOME VISUALISER:ON"

thanks for the quick answer...

the only thing left that i can't figure out is how to get the different season pictures to show up in list mode for my tv shows...right now it only shows one image for every season...anyone know how to fix this?

- azido - 2009-08-04

ok, think i got it.

Suspend = Standby
Hibernate = shutdown (kind of)

anyone saying: Nooo you dumbhead!! ?

working on translation right now, so i should be sure.

- rflores2323 - 2009-08-04

ok weird problem with my profiles. I have set my skin under the master profile and changed my backdrops to my likings. everything works fine. however when I log off and go to my other profile (kids) the skin only shows games on the main screen and I can't go to settings from there to enable the short cuts etc.... is this skin working properly wth profiles. also can I use another skin for another profile or will one skin only work for all profiles?

- azido - 2009-08-04

lonchaney Wrote:thanks for the quick answer...

the only thing left that i can't figure out is how to get the different season pictures to show up in list mode for my tv shows...right now it only shows one image for every season...anyone know how to fix this?

tried to restart?

- azido - 2009-08-04

rflores2323 Wrote:ok weird problem with my profiles. I have set my skin under the master profile and changed my backdrops to my likings. everything works fine. however when I log off and go to my other profile (kids) the skin only shows games on the main screen and I can't go to settings from there to enable the short cuts etc.... is this skin working properly wth profiles. also can I use another skin for another profile or will one skin only work for all profiles?

you can - of course - have 10 different profiles with 10 different skins if you like. or more.

just make sure every profile uses its very own settings.

no prob sharing a skin on different profiles also. but it's a good idea to start any new profile from scratch, and when it comes to showmix it's another nice idea to restart xbmc after selecting it as a skin so it boots properly.

- lonchaney - 2009-08-04

azido Wrote:tried to restart?

this problem has been going on for a long time so restarting isn't the answer...does nobody else only have one image for all seasons when in list view?

- Hitcher - 2009-08-04

I think this is somehow linked to the Square/Poster options. Try going to Videos and changing it there, then check again.

- lonchaney - 2009-08-04

Hitcher Wrote:I think this is somehow linked to the Square/Poster options. Try going to Videos and changing it there, then check again.

changing it in videos doesn't do anything, although in videos it does show the right picture for each season...when i switch to the square mode it still only shows the same image (squished) for every season

- >>X<< - 2009-08-04

lonchaney Wrote:this problem has been going on for a long time so restarting isn't the answer...does nobody else only have one image for all seasons when in list view?

This bug is in the original Auriga, if in doubt check the original is my motto Big Grin

In TV shows in list view if you have an All seasons thumb it covers all the other season thumbs if you look close though the reflection changes

- lonchaney - 2009-08-04

>>X<<' Wrote:This bug is in the original Auriga, if in doubt check the original is my motto Big Grin

In TV shows in list view if you have an All seasons thumb it covers all the other season thumbs if you look close though the reflection changes

so there's no way to fix this? i just need to wait until an update fixes it?

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-04

lonchaney Wrote:so there's no way to fix this? i just need to wait until an update fixes it?

Doesn't happen with Leeuws low list Wink

- azido - 2009-08-04

>>X<<' Wrote:This bug is in the original Auriga, if in doubt check the original is my motto Big Grin

ok, that is why i don't suffer from that.

advancedsettings.xml can be everyone's darling then (if everyone does not need the ALL SEASONS link at all):

Code:
<videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </videolibrary>
    <musiclibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </musiclibrary>
(the second one removes the all albums link also)