Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- `Black - 2009-08-03

1. They don't work with multipart movies... but I think there's a solution for this in the forum but I don't remember where.

2. Maybe XBMC can't extract the metadata from .vob files. So you have to go the "old" way if you want to have flagging or you use an app which can extract the data, maybe this can.

3. I have to fix that.

- azido - 2009-08-03

`Black Wrote:1. They don't work with multipart movies... but I think there's a solution for this in the forum but I don't remember where.

you have to define the path in a string (i.e. movie-sources) for the source your movies are in and change reading of ListItem.Path to

<texture>$INFO[Skin.String(movie-sources)]$INFO
[ListItem.Title,,/extrathumbs/"thumb name"]</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.Path,stack)</visible>

as a second option to display that files for every thumb you want to show
because xbmc is not able to read the path to pictures from stack://.

see andyblac's showmix mod, he has done it that way.
Quote:2. Maybe XBMC can't extract the metadata from .vob files. So you have to go the "old" way if you want to have flagging or you use an app which can extract the data, maybe this can.
another way would be to to put the stream details for those in question into movie.nfo for yourself and reload them afterwards. might be a bit of a time consuming task if you have many of them, though Wink

- emal011 - 2009-08-03

`Black Wrote:1. Activate backdrops & disable fanart, then you'll see you're predefined backdrop(s). If you disable backdrops, it shows the curtains backdrop.

2. It's not possible to have album fanart at the moment... it's only available for artists.

3. For videos use imdb and turn on "extract meta data" in the settings. Then all flags except some studio flags (you need to add them manually) should be there. For TV Shows the best is thetvdb and for music I use allmusic.

Mmmm...<studio>Paramount / 720p / 5ch</studio> <-- example. Not work! not show an icon. Just the dvd icon.

- `Black - 2009-08-03

You have to enable "extract meta data" in the settings and in the studio tag has to be only the studio name, so in your example it has to be <studio>Paramount</studio>.

€: I've updated the first post with latest screens, infos etc.

- emal011 - 2009-08-03

`Black Wrote:You have to enable "extract meta data" in the settings and in the studio tag has to be only the studio name, so in your example it has to be <studio>Paramount</studio>.

€: I've updated the first post with latest screens, infos etc.

"extract meta data" is enabled... but, i try wuith just studio name...

- emal011 - 2009-08-03

@´Black

Ok, with just <studio>Paramount</studio> & <studioreal>Paramount</studioreal>, with that works... but just the studio, How can I make for the rest of flags?
By the way, i put <mpaa>PG-13</mpaa> and this info just appears in the info text, but no icon...

- `Black - 2009-08-03

After you enabled the extract meta data setting, you have to rescan all your movies. For the rating I don't know, have to look what's wrong there.

- Evanrich - 2009-08-06

Why is it that I have to basically change the thumbnail for TV shows twice to get it to take effect? I hit thumb...change... and it refreshes what looks to be the fanart (doesn't change it, just does a screen redraw) and then i go to thumb again, and select same new thumb again, to get it to update? I basically have to do it twice.

- `Black - 2009-08-06

Don't know but you have to only change it once... after you changed the thumb, go to the home menu and enter the library again, then it should be updated.

- `Black - 2009-08-08

Link to the multiplex_tablet source file is in the first post, Anatonic asked for it, so here is it for all of you. Smile

- Anacotic - 2009-08-11

Thanks man. Extremely helpful Wink

- s_inman - 2009-08-12

Hi,

Great skin!

I have a minor problem I would quite like to sort out..

When I am in Multiplex view I get the BluRay, HDDVD and DVD flags showing.. However when in the Multiwall view I get the H264 Flag. How do I get it to show the Bluray etc. Flags?

For example I have my files like this,

/Batman/
/Batman/Batman BluRay.mkv/

/Batman/
/Batman/Batman HDDVD.mkv/

/Batman/
/Batman/Batman HDTV.mkv/

/Batman/
/Batman/Batman SDDVD.mkv/

Thanks.

- `Black - 2009-08-12

Change
Code:
<control type="image" id="92">
        <include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>    
        <texture>$INFO[Container(57).ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/,.png]</texture>
</control>
with
Code:
    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/,.png]</texture>
    <visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/hddvd.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) | substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/bluray.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,bluray) | substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) | substring(listitem.filename,bdrip)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/dvd.png</texture>
    <visible>[substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd)] | substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/dvb.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,dvb)</visible>
</control>
in <include name="Furniture_MultiWallMediaFlagsVars"> in Includes_Mediaflags.xml.. should work then.

- sergiocos - 2009-08-13

Can't wait for the version including the LowList. Thanks for the mod!

- s_inman - 2009-08-13

`Black Wrote:Change
Code:
        <texture>$INFO[Container(57).ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/,.png]</texture>
</control>
with
Code:
    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/,.png]</texture>
    <visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/hddvd.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) | substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/bluray.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,bluray) | substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) | substring(listitem.filename,bdrip)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/dvd.png</texture>
    <visible>[substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd)] | substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/dvb.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.filename,dvb)</visible>
</control>
in <include name="Furniture_MultiWallMediaFlagsVars"> in Includes_Mediaflags.xml.. should work then.

Works great thanks! But still no flags for HDTV?