Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion Gen2 - Manage your Movies, Shows, NFO, and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion Gen2 - Manage your Movies, Shows, NFO, and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=53640)

- FreddyKrueger - 2009-10-16

i just select a tvshow (like supernatural, for example, or any other show) and press the "Fanart" button
i'm using Windows Vista (if it helps)

- Waffa - 2009-10-16

Did rescrape my tv shows, cause wanted to add streamdetails.
MC did the job good Big Grin but had problems with shows which info was changed since last time I scraped them, had to to some renaming, no problem.

There is 1 tv show left (Donald Duck Short Films)
In the list from MC are 98 episodes with the right info and 98 times the info and thumb from first episode and those are saved into my files, not the right ones.No

Tried everything and also old MC builds same result.
I think the problem is TVDB but not 100% sure, why can MC show the right info and save it with episode 1 details Huh

- billyad2000 - 2009-10-16

Waffa Wrote:Did rescrape my tv shows, cause wanted to add streamdetails.
MC did the job good Big Grin but had problems with shows which info was changed since last time I scraped them, had to to some renaming, no problem.

There is 1 tv show left (Donald Duck Short Films)
In the list from MC are 98 episodes with the right info and 98 times the info and thumb from first episode and those are saved into my files, not the right ones.No

Tried everything and also old MC builds same result.
I think the problem is TVDB but not 100% sure, why can MC show the right info and save it with episode 1 details Huh

Not certain what you are saying, could you give me a bit more info

I Just looked at TVDB and this show deff needs someone to do some work on it, maybe you could step up.

- billyad2000 - 2009-10-16

FreddyKrueger Wrote:i just select a tvshow (like supernatural, for example, or any other show) and press the "Fanart" button
i'm using Windows Vista (if it helps)

Cant dup this, works great for me.

Have you tried rebuilding tv.

What version are you using.

Were the tvshow.nfo files scraped with MC?

- Waffa - 2009-10-17

billyad2000 Wrote:Not certain what you are saying, could you give me a bit more info

I Just looked at TVDB and this show deff needs someone to do some work on it, maybe you could step up.

Info from this show is ok, it shows all episodes that were made.
Not all off them are on DVD, those who are have a compleet info field.

If I add 1 episode I get 2 info's in MC main browser.
*The right info without thumb.
*Info from episode 1 with thumb. and this will be saved in my folder.

Did even deleted episode 1, butt still all my episodes have the details and thumb saved of episode 1 Confused

- FreddyKrueger - 2009-10-17

I have already use rebuild, and i already deleted all the nfo files, and started over again... always the same error.
I'm using version 3.122.
My tvshow.nfo is on the root of the tvshow.
Example:
TVshows
|______Supernatural
| |_______tvshow.nfo
| |_______fanart.jpg
| |_______Season 01
| |________ .avi files
|______Another TVshow

ps - i don't know why but this "drawing" is not getting right... the tvshow.nfo and all other files/folders should be under "Supernatural"

- billyad2000 - 2009-10-17

FreddyKrueger Wrote:I have already use rebuild, and i already deleted all the nfo files, and started over again... always the same error.
I'm using version 3.122.
My tvshow.nfo is on the root of the tvshow.
Example:
TVshows
|______Supernatural
| |_______tvshow.nfo
| |_______fanart.jpg
| |_______Season 01
| |________ .avi files
|______Another TVshow

ps - i don't know why but this "drawing" is not getting right... the tvshow.nfo and all other files/folders should be under "Supernatural"

OK, I've found a typo in the code that would raise this exception in the tv fanart browser if you have no movie loaded or selected (I know, bad miss, I cut and paste some of the code from the movie fanart browser)

I'll upload a fix tomorrow (Saturday)

I've also been informed that the <fileinfo> and <streamdetaile> tags are the wrong way around,

This will also be fixed on Saturday

- FreddyKrueger - 2009-10-17

billyad2000 Wrote:OK, I've found a typo in the code that would raise this exception in the tv fanart browser if you have no movie loaded or selected (I know, bad miss, I cut and paste some of the code from the movie fanart browser)

I'll upload a fix tomorrow (Saturday)

Thanks... i really don't have any movies in MC

- majorspawn - 2009-10-17

guys i noticed that I cant scrape any fanart or coverart using the latest version

is anyone having the same problem?

- j2mediabox - 2009-10-17

Yes, since i ran 3.122 today. I cannot get fanart either. it shows that there is some available but the images do not appear (only the placeholder). I then launched older version of MC and same issue. I now cannot scrape fanart. perhaps something is blocking it from downloading?

- majorspawn - 2009-10-17

j2mediabox Wrote:Yes, since i ran 3.122 today. I cannot get fanart either. it shows that there is some available but the images do not appear (only the placeholder). I then launched older version of MC and same issue. I now cannot scrape fanart. perhaps something is blocking it from downloading?

exact same problem here

Fanart is working fine, all I can think is that TMDB has an issue of some sort, try again now

- paul - 2009-10-17

billyad2000 Wrote:Fanart is working fine, all I can think is that TMDB has an issue of some sort, try again now
I recall reading somewhere the tmdb had a major harware failure, and were in the process of re building, I'm certain they will be up and running soon(I hope)

- yzeyze - 2009-10-17

feerlessleadr Wrote:I had the same sort of idea, but instead of having MC automatically scan the new show in, could you just add the show folder to the list of shows to the left. That way, you know that there is a new show in your root folder, and you can manually add the show and its episodes.

Just a thought.

This is more what I was thinking of, but can see the other perspective.

Up to Billy to decide how he wants it.

(oh, and on the 600 lines, it is pretty good, just a couple of buttons (Like -scrape tv show with selected options - when you are defining which tv show etc are just off the screen.
If they could be slightly higher it would be useable - otherwise I have to connect to another screen to run it each time.
But thanks for the consideration, hopefully something can be done without taking too much of your time) Blush