Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- buges - 2009-07-11

Aenima99x Wrote:Or you could just d/l my mod. I just added the option in settings to hide the checkmark. Big Grin

Lol you must have been Uploading your mod while i was typing! Big Grin

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-11

Aenima99x Wrote:Or you could just d/l my mod. I just added the option in settings to hide the checkmark. Big Grin

LOL! Dammit I cant keep up with Aenima99x.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-11

Laugh I'm finally getting decent at skinning, so I'm pumping out the mods as fast as I can. Keep the ideas coming.

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-11

SlaveUnit Wrote:Jezz_X,
Any chance for this becoming an option in Settings > Skin > General ?

Its funny really first 2 releases everyone was going on about how it didn't have the checkmarks for watched Smile
No people want em gone Smile
I'll put it in the "I'll think about it" catagory

osdinfo - pilluli - 2009-07-11

Hi Jezz,

I finally managed to create something for the videoosdinfo. It is simple but I believe it gets the job done Big Grin

I've used you dialogseekbar, removing the chapter and play/pause icons and adding info about finish time and time left. Also, the system clock at the top.

Patch is here if anyone wants it.

regards,

- empty - 2009-07-11

pilluli Wrote:Hi Jezz,

I finally managed to create something for the videoosdinfo. It is simple but I believe it gets the job done Big Grin

I've used you dialogseekbar, removing the chapter and play/pause icons and adding info about finish time and time left. Also, the system clock at the top.

Patch is here if anyone wants it.

regards,

This is what I missed so! great :-) an offical integration would be nice Jezz Big Grin
And a mediacounter for the View: "Info Wrap" like the offical Mediastream is missing.
And Jezz you did a so great work!

- Geeba - 2009-07-11

Just given it a whirl! - TOP work Jezz - really nice on Xbox too

- xbs08 - 2009-07-11

After playing around with hide Videos in Home Menu, i think that Files, Library and Plugins should be visible in Movies and TVShows when Videos is hidden and that Music Videos should go under Music when Videos are hidden.

- Amplificator - 2009-07-11

hman333 Wrote:First in startup.xml and home.xml edit the "limit=" in the following line
Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(special://skin/scripts/RecentlyAdded.py,limit=8)</onfocus>

next you will have to play with the height properties for the background image and the list in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml until it looks good in XBMC.

they should be line 20, line 85 for movies, and 229 and 273 for tvshows

also you will need to add the new list items for both Movies and TV in that same file, you should be able to follow the format and see how everything works in there.

Example
Code:
<item id="5">
     <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.5.Title)]</label>
     <label2></label2>
     <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.5.Path)])</onclick>
     <icon>-</icon>
     <thumb>-</thumb>
</item>

Thank you. Works like a charm and now both Movies and TV are filled from top to bottom Smile

- Hitcher - 2009-07-11

xbs08 Wrote:After playing around with hide Videos in Home Menu, i think that Files, Library and Plugins should be visible in Movies and TVShows when Videos is hidden and that Music Videos should go under Music when Videos are hidden.
Movies and TV Shows are Library links anyway but I agree with the Plugins and Files.

- xbs08 - 2009-07-11

Yes, but without parent folder how do you go to VideoLibrary if Videos are hidden?
Back takes you home and so does Esc.

- Hitcher - 2009-07-11

Ah yeah, I forgot about that.

- xbs08 - 2009-07-11

Maybe files and plugins aren't needed, as you can switch to file mode, but library is a must for users that have hide parent folder set on.
This way you can access studios, playlists and plugins.

- Nopel - 2009-07-11

A small bug I've found: when starting a movie or a tv show from the Latest Movies/Episodes-script on the home screen, it never asks to resume the video if it's already been played, but always starts from the beginning.

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-11

xbs08 Wrote:After playing around with hide Videos in Home Menu, i think that Files, Library and Plugins should be visible in Movies and TVShows when Videos is hidden and that Music Videos should go under Music when Videos are hidden.
Don't let me stop you Smile I only added Movies an TV shows as a "thing" for other people anyway I don't even use em so I'm not going to reorginize home just for the people who make it hard to get to anything but those 2
Nopel Wrote:A small bug I've found: when starting a movie or a tv show from the Latest Movies/Episodes-script on the home screen, it never asks to resume the video if it's already been played, but always starts from the beginning.
Its not a bug its a limitation of XBMC unless spiff actually changed it allready and I just missed it