Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- xbs08 - 2009-07-20

change

xbs08 Wrote:edit the video main menu button to VideoFiles instead of Videos, like this

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoFiles)</onclick

- willers.nail - 2009-07-20

Brilliant new release GF really happy now Big Grin with time ending info. One last request any chance us xbox users can get the gamesaves window for next release?

- olympia - 2009-07-20

xbs08 Wrote:edit the video main menu button to VideoFiles instead of Videos, like this

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoFiles)</onclick

Thank you very much! That did what I wanted.
(now I need to do this at every skin update, lol)

- Burncycle - 2009-07-21

Jezz_X Wrote:Possible to "change" yes, going too no. I like being able to tell its paused hiding it makes you forget

I have one comment about the floating pause window. If xbmc goes to screensaver, the pause window even floats above that. I have a Plasma tv and I use the screensaver primarily as a way to prevent burn in. Could you let the screensaver display over the pause window please? Nod

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-22

Burncycle Wrote:I have one comment about the floating pause window. If xbmc goes to screensaver, the pause window even floats above that. I have a Plasma tv and I use the screensaver primarily as a way to prevent burn in. Could you let the screensaver display over the pause window please? Nod

not under my control and no it shouldn't do that best post a request/bug report in the general forum

- Sneeka - 2009-07-22

Not sure if this is fixable or not (or indeed if it's just me)...

If I zoom in on a video in full screen this also affects the home screen video box - which means the video overlaps the title at the top of the box. Looks ugly Oo

Is there anyway to just have this home screen video box show the video 'unzoomed', regardless of what the settings in fullscreen are? Or at least clip the edges of the video so that it can't overlap the title?

- Marrvia - 2009-07-22

Thank you Jezz_X for adding that shutdown timer! That was the one thing that kept me from using this skin. I use a shutdown timers all the time. This is my new skin of choice.

- iainmacleod - 2009-07-23

This is my skin of choice, and has been for some time now. I am having major issues getting the weather plugin to work - but it doesn't stop me loving the skin.

- blittan - 2009-07-23

MacLeod: I think it uses the script not the plugin..

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-23

blittan Wrote:MacLeod: I think it uses the script not the plugin..

indeed
I wasn't going to take the chance and completely redo the weather page if people didn't have it. You need to download the script and use it with the added advantage of it can display in any window

- budo - 2009-07-23

This is a very good skin! I've used MediaStream for a long time, and this one si even better.
Only one thing that I found it could be done even better: I like Aeon "multiplex" view... it's a sort of "Info Wrap" with the horizontal list of covers to select from, but the main box with the info (a bigger version of the poster along with the plot etc...) is initially hidden and appears only after one or two seconds after the focus moved, and disapper every time you move the selection... something like a popup, or better a classic "tooltip" behaviour...
This is a good way for the user to enjoy the background fan art for a while.
Just my opinion...
P.S.
I have a contribution to send: the Italian localization... but I can't see any "attachments tool" in this forum... how can I send my "strings.xml" to the author so that it can be included in the official version?

- junk - 2009-07-23

Looking really great, nice work! Just one question: on the first page it says 4x3 isn't supported, but then in the release notes for version 0.90 there are fixes for 4x3 mentioned. Does it work in 4x3 or not?

- shizzle - 2009-07-23

junk Wrote:Looking really great, nice work! Just one question: on the first page it says 4x3 isn't supported, but then in the release notes for version 0.90 there are fixes for 4x3 mentioned. Does it work in 4x3 or not?

i use this screen on my 4x3 tv and it looks great except for the fonts its a bit small

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-23

junk Wrote:Looking really great, nice work! Just one question: on the first page it says 4x3 isn't supported, but then in the release notes for version 0.90 there are fixes for 4x3 mentioned. Does it work in 4x3 or not?

Nah that means if you are playing a 4x3 video the skin does still not support 4x3 and never will you will have to use the original MEadiastream skin if you want 4x3 support

- junk - 2009-07-24

shizzle Wrote:i use this screen on my 4x3 tv and it looks great except for the fonts its a bit small

Ok, will try it out. I read somewhere it should be possible to change the font, have you tried this?

Jezz_X Wrote:Nah that means if you are playing a 4x3 video the skin does still not support 4x3 and never will you will have to use the original MEadiastream skin if you want 4x3 support

The original MediaStream is cool, but this is even better! =) I'll try it and report here how it goes.

Thanks for the replies!