Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- ronie - 2009-08-01

Try4Ce Wrote:ronie, yes the cdArt stays after hitting 'i' on the visualization screen where cdArt shows. The thing is that it disappears first, i always have to press 'i' to let it stay.

second, no i dont have any entries like that in my advancedsettings.xml, just some settings for the episode views (eg to hide the "all episodes" entry)...

ok, could you add:
<songinfoduration>3600</songinfoduration>
to advancedsettings.xml and restart xbmc.

this should keep the info onscreen for an hour.
let me know if it works. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-08-01

flipped cracker Wrote:when the please wait graphic comes up, it seems to be not aligned or something. here's a picture

that's pretty odd...
can you reproduce it after restarting xbmc ?

if so, please post a Debug Log...it may contain some useful info.

- thonton - 2009-08-01

v1.02
have you changed the Fanart "Selector" ? since 1.02 i only see a very small thumb, no large preview for fanart anymore. if you want to select a fanart, you cant see, what you select, because its so small.

- flipped cracker - 2009-08-01

ronie Wrote:that's pretty odd...
can you reproduce it after restarting xbmc ?

if so, please post a Debug Log...it may contain some useful info.
yeah, i've had it ever since 1.00, just kept forgetting to post it. here's the log: here. btw, i'm on build r21913, so it's pretty current.

- z][ggy - 2009-08-01

I don't think this is down to the skin tbh but as of late after doing a fresh install some mp3 albums are are showing two of each track lol it's confusing me at the moment so if anyone has come across this and has any idea's I would love to hear them Tongue

- Feanor - 2009-08-01

Hi Ronie, great skin!
I just have two questions, sorry if this has been answered before, it's the first time that I use this skin!

1) There's an option to set fanart instead of visualization when playing music. There's also an option to set the "music folder path". I guess this is to find the fanart for each artist. The problem is that when I choose that option, I can only select the local discs of the xbox. All my music is on a samba share. How can I set it?

2) I like the fanart visualization. The problem is that every time I enter an artist or album, I have to set it again (it remembers the view for each one, but new ones always use Full List). is there a way to set it that every artist and album have the "Fanart" view mode?

Thanks!

- Feanor - 2009-08-01

Forget the 2nd question, I found the xbmc setting Smile

- ronie - 2009-08-01

Feanor Wrote:1) There's an option to set fanart instead of visualization when playing music. There's also an option to set the "music folder path". I guess this is to find the fanart for each artist. The problem is that when I choose that option, I can only select the local discs of the xbox. All my music is on a samba share. How can I set it?

yep, you're correct, it's indeed a setting needed to find the fanart.
it's a limitation in xbmc that you're not allowed to browse smb shares.
check the cdart entry (this also applies to fanart) in the FAQ for a workaround.

just let me know if you can't get it to work.

- darknior - 2009-08-01

Fantastic ... Big Grin
I have DL and test on my XBOX your 1.02 version ... and it is very beautifull and works very fine Big Grin
All i want is here, FANART works also in FILE mode ... you are a great man lol

Now i will use it and stand up your future release Wink
Never forget the XBOX please Big Grin
Because many others like AEON forget XBOX and the SKINs are not working very well Sad

Bye

- ronie - 2009-08-01

thonton Wrote:v1.02
have you changed the Fanart "Selector" ? since 1.02 i only see a very small thumb, no large preview for fanart anymore. if you want to select a fanart, you cant see, what you select, because its so small.

nope, no changes to that. the only thing that's changed in v1.02 is the logic i use to display the studio logo.

on my end i can see the large fanart preview just fine, but could you check if the same issue occurs when using another skin ?

- ronie - 2009-08-01

z][ggy;379585 Wrote:I don't think this is down to the skin tbh but as of late after doing a fresh install some mp3 albums are are showing two of each track lol it's confusing me at the moment so if anyone has come across this and has any idea's I would love to hear them Tongue

since i've seen several reports on duplicate items in xbmc in other forums, i think it's some kind of database issue. just search the forums if there's a solution to it.

- Try4Ce - 2009-08-01

ronie: I just updated to the latest svn of xbmc and now the cdArt stays perfectly... I think my svn was just a little old or buggy or whatever, but with the new build the cdArt stays.

So now all my con's are gone... damn, nothing to rant about anymore. ronie, ur the man Wink

- ronie - 2009-08-01

Try4Ce Wrote:ronie: I just updated to the latest svn of xbmc and now the cdArt stays perfectly... I think my svn was just a little old or buggy or whatever, but with the new build the cdArt stays.

So now all my con's are gone... damn, nothing to rant about anymore. ronie, ur the man Wink

great!
thanx for the feedback.

- ronie - 2009-08-02

flipped cracker Wrote:yeah, i've had it ever since 1.00, just kept forgetting to post it. here's the log: here. btw, i'm on build r21913, so it's pretty current.

could you try if this fixes it: DialogBusy.xml

put it in the 720p folder and restart xbmc.

let me know...

- thonton - 2009-08-02

ronie Wrote:nope, no changes to that. the only thing that's changed in v1.02 is the logic i use to display the studio logo.

on my end i can see the large fanart preview just fine, but could you check if the same issue occurs when using another skin ?

the preview for thumbs and fanart came back after restart. i only had the minithumbs at this issue. no window was to see for preview.... strange

unfortunaly the "black" setting thing came also in 1.02 after i wanted to add some movies to the libary. with a few movies i had no problem, but then it happend, i couldn't see the scraper-suggestion anymore, and settings went to black background... etc