Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- kperi - 2010-02-09

Thanks my friend.
Now is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

- BigBlack - 2010-02-09

mmm ok i've solved but however it start only the movie that i select without playing trailer.... But it is possible to play trailer of movies in the library? Also becauso all movie from Apple Movie trailer are in english and my parents don't know english... So it was useful according to me that they see movie's trailer in the library so they know what to see the next time... Personally I've in my folders the nfo file with all movie's info and the link to trailer in streaming... XBMC can play in streaming this trailer so I think that it musn't be so difficult to let it play them or no? Can you implement that in your future version? Thank you!!

jumps movies on start - ohhell - 2010-02-10

I have HTE script installed and setup, it plays everything before the movie
I added the button to the confluence script so I could launch it from the movie info screen.
However, when I launch it from the movie info for the movie I want it jumps 1 or 2 movies over from the one I selected from the library
Any thoughts?

- kiboy6 - 2010-02-10

ohhell Wrote:I have HTE script installed and setup, it plays everything before the movie
I added the button to the confluence script so I could launch it from the movie info screen.
However, when I launch it from the movie info for the movie I want it jumps 1 or 2 movies over from the one I selected from the library
Any thoughts?

Yes, read my post just three above yours!

- ohhell - 2010-02-10

Thanks Im an idiot
shoulda seen that

- kiboy6 - 2010-02-10

no worries Smile

- ijourneaux - 2010-03-18

I am trying to make the change to DialogVideoInfo.xml

Remove <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>

but I can not locate it in the DialogVideoInfo.xml file for Transparency (SVN version)

- kiboy6 - 2010-03-18

ijourneaux Wrote:I am trying to make the change to DialogVideoInfo.xml

Remove <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>

but I can not locate it in the DialogVideoInfo.xml file for Transparency (SVN version)

I'm pretty sure there is no need to make that change for current SVN versions of Transparency. (I think it's already built in) Smile

- ashgotti - 2010-03-19

revned Wrote:Same error here!

Same here! I tried re-installing the script, resetting to defaults, but it still won't work! It's driving me nuts because I had it working great and then last weekend it just stopped working.

Any ideas boys?

- ijourneaux - 2010-03-20

I am finally getting back to trying to use Home Theater Experience. I am using a recent SVN version of XBMC and the latest version (per SVN) or Home Theater Experience and the Transparency SVN skin.

I kick off the process using the icon on the movie info page. It plays the trailers then my movie intro but when it gets to the movie, it just displays a black screen.

It doesn't seem like I can get past this. The plays fine is I select it from the menu.

- steppedup - 2010-03-20

ijourneaux Wrote:I am finally getting back to trying to use Home Theater Experience. I am using a recent SVN version of XBMC and the latest version (per SVN) or Home Theater Experience and the Transparency SVN skin.

I kick off the process using the icon on the movie info page. It plays the trailers then my movie intro but when it gets to the movie, it just displays a black screen.

It doesn't seem like I can get past this. The plays fine is I select it from the menu.

- Nuka1195 - 2010-03-20

the new version requires changes to xbmc, that they do not seem to want.

not sure how to handle this. i'm sure some of the issues some people are having are fixed, but i'm not maintaining two versions.

- ijourneaux - 2010-03-23

<Forget Milk Got your Debug Log?>

Sorry Guys. My bad! PC is in use tonight so will replicate the issue and post a log.

Great way to say "Leave a log"

- ashgotti - 2010-03-26

Nuka1195 Wrote:the new version requires changes to xbmc, that they do not seem to want.

not sure how to handle this. i'm sure some of the issues some people are having are fixed, but i'm not maintaining two versions.

Hi Nuka,

Can you please advise us on how to downgrade XBMC/HT script to get it working again? I think that I'm missing something (i.e. not manually deleting some of the script files).

Thanks!

Ash

- SlaveUnit - 2010-03-29

Nuka1195 Wrote:the new version requires changes to xbmc, that they do not seem to want.

Hopefully something pans out Nuka. I, for one, am a huge fan of this script. People think its the neatest thing that see it. I know lots of others love it as well. We are rooting for ya in the battle.