Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- kiboy6 - 2010-04-19

ijourneaux Wrote:What is the best version of XBMC to use with Home Theater Experience?

Using the last official SVN build, I can only run Home Theater Experience once. The second time, XBMC stalls out and has to be killed and restarted.

I've had the same issue for ages now...certainly from 9.11 Camelot release through to 28275 SVN which I'm running now...

- SlaveUnit - 2010-04-19

mwkurt Wrote:Did McCorkled ever release his Mega Pack of videos and such for this script? Every link I go to by him in this thread no longer exists.
Could someone show me the way to get his Mega Pack?
Thanks,
Mark

I just linked to the 6GB pack I put together (which has many of the things Corky had). Corky is banned. His pack is gone from here and was being sold anyways.

- mwkurt - 2010-04-19

Thanks SlaveUnit!

- ijourneaux - 2010-05-12

ijourneaux Wrote:What is the best version of XBMC to use with Home Theater Experience?

Using the last official SVN build, I can only run Home Theater Experience once. The second time, XBMC stalls out and has to be killed and restarted.

So what is the best version of XBMC to use when trying to use the ome Theater Experience Script? and what is the best version of the HTE script? Is the one in the SVN the one to use or is there a newer version?

Take Care all

- donabi - 2010-05-12

would it be possible to add a feature, which does the following:

instead of playing the last stop-point, the movie should rewind 15 seconds (or just "one small step back") ... and then play.
example: watching a 20 minute movie 10 minutes. stop.
re-start the movie and xbmc pops-up with "continue or restart?".
"continue" should trigger a "one small step back" and start the movie at ~ 9minutes and 45seconds.

i don't know if something like this is even possible with a script/plugin.

if not ... ignore me Cool

- timdog82001 - 2010-05-12

What does that have to do with HTE?

- compcentral - 2010-05-21

Where can a download a version of this script that will work as an addon.... I am running the latest SVN compiled last night using Transparency! skin and I'm trying to find a way to get this script installed. Since I no longer have access to the SVN Installer Repo, can someone point me to the latest version of this script so I can download it?

Also if there is not a version with an addon.xml file, where can I get some help creating this file? Thanks

- mrloofer - 2010-05-21

Does anyone know how to change this script so that I execute a unix command at the following places:

1. Prior to previews/trailers.
2. Prior to main movie.

Thanks!

Is this script even still in existence and/or being maintained? I'm lost trying to get it working with recent SVNs of XBMC.

- mrloofer - 2010-05-21

I'm having a bit of a brain fart - can someone remind me how to edit the home theater script settings? I can't find it anywhere..

I found an old copy of the HTE script in a backup I made of the XBMC folder... Now who can tell me how to get it working in Build r30362 of XBMC(downloaded from http://sshcs.com/xbmc)?

This is all I really have left to get working for now and it'll be good enough till an official release is made to support addons.

- SlaveUnit - 2010-05-22

compcentral,
How do you get it to work?
You wait until teh devs are done with all the changes.
3 posts in a 2 hour period. Get some patience. Jesus, I would hate to be your parents.

mrloofer,
Go to the scripts section and hit "c" on the script.

- mrloofer - 2010-05-26

SlaveUnit Wrote:compcentral,
mrloofer,
Go to the scripts section and hit "c" on the script.

Thank you!!!!

One more question, how do you get the right trailers to play that are specific to genre or ratings? I am using atd to download the trailers with the --htenfo parameter so it creates the nfo file that hte needs, but I'm still get random trailers and not ones related to the movie I'm watching.

Cheers.

- SlaveUnit - 2010-05-26

Look in the first post. Look at the diagram. There is a slides.xml that you need to have in there to have it know what ratings the trailers have. I dont know the details on it because I havent used that features.

- mrloofer - 2010-05-26

Thanks, but that's only for Trivia not for trailers. I noticed that in the settings if you set it to use the trailers script then you can have it display trailers based on genre or ratings, but not if you're using local trailers combined with an nfo file. ADT clearly says it produces the nfo for HTE but I don't see where in HTE to have it read this NFO file, unless it does it automatically in which case it's not working for me.

Cheers.