Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- ijourneaux - 2010-07-25

[QUOTE=Nuka1195;571640 i haven't forgotten about this and it appears xbmc has everything in that i needed so i will "slowly" be updating this.
QUOTE]

Nuka

Is there anything we can do to help you out?

- ijourneaux - 2010-07-25

Nuka

Is there anything we can do to help you out?

- Nuka1195 - 2010-07-25

not yet, will let you know.

HTE + Transparency! = not working well... - _tomtom_ - 2010-07-27

Hello,
Got a problem with HTE. I Installed version 1.5.1c on my xbmc 9.11 with Transparency! 2.11, which natively support the HTE script by adding a button in the movie information screen. It kinda works, but here's the thing: I right-click a movie I want to watch, select "movie information", then click on the HTE icon, and... tada! The trailers will play, but then the movie that will play is not the one I selected but the next one in my library.
Funny bug!

Question is, did anyone experience the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it?

Don't kill me if this thread is not the right place for this post, I know it may be purely a Transparency! issue and if that's the case I'll create a post in the proper thread.

Thanks!

- PrimaryMaster - 2010-07-27

where do i download ?

- Dyllanw - 2010-07-28

_tomtom_ Wrote:Hello,
Got a problem with HTE. I Installed version 1.5.1c on my xbmc 9.11 with Transparency! 2.11, which natively support the HTE script by adding a button in the movie information screen. It kinda works, but here's the thing: I right-click a movie I want to watch, select "movie information", then click on the HTE icon, and... tada! The trailers will play, but then the movie that will play is not the one I selected but the next one in my library.
Funny bug!

Question is, did anyone experience the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it?

Don't kill me if this thread is not the right place for this post, I know it may be purely a Transparency! issue and if that's the case I'll create a post in the proper thread.

Thanks!

Just registered to confirm tomtom's issue with the Transparancy skin. Hope anyone can find a fix for it. Love the work on xbmc and this Home Theater Experience in particular. Keep it up.

- kiboy6 - 2010-07-28

That was a known issue which was resolved in Transparency SVN builds...

So...:
either
- update XBMC to SVN 28275 and Transparency to svn r260. That should be a very stable setup on which the old HTE will still work.
or
- if you don't want to change your XBMC or Transparency versions
Remove <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
form your DialogVideoInfo.xml in your Transparency folder

Smile

thanks! - _tomtom_ - 2010-07-28

kiboy6 Wrote:That was a known issue which was resolved in Transparency SVN builds...

So...:
either
- update XBMC to SVN 28275 and Transparency to svn r260. That should be a very stable setup on which the old HTE will still work.
or
- if you don't want to change your XBMC or Transparency versions
Remove <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
form your DialogVideoInfo.xml in your Transparency folder

Smile

Thanks Kiboy, I commented out the "Action(Queue,25)" line and it works perfectly!
Thanks a lot.

- _tomtom_ - 2010-07-28

PrimaryMaster Wrote:where do i download ?

You need to use the SVN Repo Installer (found in Programs > plugins within XBMC), you will find Home Theatre Experience in the xbmc-addons repository.

- mrloofer - 2010-08-02

Therms Wrote:Probably be done this week.

Hey Therms, how's this feature coming along? Looking forward to testing it.

Cheers,

- Swamp Gas - 2010-08-03

Hi, I'm trying to get HTE working on the Live Camelot version of XBMC.

How do I modify the skin in the Live version so that I can see the Theater button? It does't have or I can't find the .xml files that the Windows version has.

I've searched and can't find an answer.

Thanks for any help!

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-03

Swamp Gas Wrote:Hi, I'm trying to get HTE working on the Live Camelot version of XBMC.

How do I modify the skin in the Live version so that I can see the Theater button? It does't have or I can't find the .xml files that the Windows version has.

I've searched and can't find an answer.

Thanks for any help!

Ask/look in whatever skin you are using's section.

I don't use LIVE but the skins should be the exact same no matter what OS u are using.

- Swamp Gas - 2010-08-03

Thanks!

I was trying to locate the files for the default Confluence skin, I can't find those anywhere.

So I installed Transparency and it shows up under the skins folder and I see all of the .xml files for this skin.

I'm a noob when it comes to Linux with the sudo this and sudo that.

I'll see how Transparency works, thanks again!

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-03

yes for Camelot the skins should be in skins. Once you go to the next version they are in addons.

- Swamp Gas - 2010-08-03

I'm using WinSCP to access my XBMC Live machine.

I'm looking under /live/image/dotXBMC/skin and the only one there is Transparency!.

WinSCP is set to show hidden files, is there something I'm missing or looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for the help!