Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- quebert - 2010-11-26

Targettio Wrote:Sorry, I completely miss read your post (that's what I get for posting while at work).

No sweat, I'm just trying to get the SVN repo installer to work, it's showing up in my programs section but nothing comes up when I click on the add-ons.

- Nuka1195 - 2010-11-27

ok i lied, here's the last post.

for discussing the new script. development will be slow, but any contributions can be done here.

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1321&p=13957#p13957

- SlaveUnit - 2010-11-27

Good to see Nuka is still working on this. Depressing to see that if we want new features of current and upcoming XBMC releases we will not be able to use this. Sad

- timdog82001 - 2010-11-27

Sad. Maybe some people can team up to continue his efforts? Assuming he'd be ok with that, that is....I'd happily contribute to any xml skinning work that would be needed (thought i don't think there is any...)

- ahreno - 2010-11-28

Can someone save me 80 pages of reading please?

I have XBMC Live 9.11-RC1 R25756 installed and running on my Acer Aspire revo. I would like to have some random apple trailers play before i play a movie... is this possible?

- Invincer - 2010-11-30

I downloaded and have been using the Dharma betas and RC1 over th last couple months now. Although some of the added features are quite nice, I am going back to Camelot. Regardless of what add-ons and improvements are made, by not supporting the HTE for WHATEVER reason, it is like one step forward, two steps back.

What I would like to know is what is the latest revision pre-dharma on the SVN nightly builds that worked with HTE (and where to get it if possible). I just would like to not have to go all the way back to December of last year, and I know i installed some of the nightly builds a month or two after the official release where the HTE used to work fine.

Any help from the HTE faithful? Thanks in advance

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-01

Invincer Wrote:I downloaded and have been using the Dharma betas and RC1 over th last couple months now. Although some of the added features are quite nice, I am going back to Camelot. Regardless of what add-ons and improvements are made, by not supporting the HTE for WHATEVER reason, it is like one step forward, two steps back.

What I would like to know is what is the latest revision pre-dharma on the SVN nightly builds that worked with HTE (and where to get it if possible). I just would like to not have to go all the way back to December of last year, and I know i installed some of the nightly builds a month or two after the official release where the HTE used to work fine.

Any help from the HTE faithful? Thanks in advance

I wish I could rememeber to help you. But I have no clue on remembering back that far.

- timdog82001 - 2010-12-01

dave-lew99 Wrote:This is something i have been looking at, since it's ideal for what i want (a script running before movies). I will use it to trigger a c++ app as that's my main skill area.

I'm having trouble getting the source for the plugin and the XBMC changes which were required, can anyone point me to a specific location (just saying look in SVN/Trac isn't helpful as this is a large project and stuff tends to get buried)

I think your best bet would be to go onto the xbmc4xbox forums and talk to nuka himself. It sounds like he won't really be frequenting the boards here anymore, and I don't think anybody else here really got into the code aspect of the script so probably can't offer that much.

Does this mean you're going to try working on this script to make it functional? Or what exactly are you planning?

- BigBlack - 2010-12-01

mmmm XBMC's developers have a so closed mind -.- I request a simple feature to reorder file for file date, and they answer me no.... mmmm I think this is the begin of the end for XBMC.... Other MC? There's another a part meedio?

- blubyu - 2010-12-01

BigBlack Wrote:mmmm XBMC's developers have a so closed mind -.- I request a simple feature to reorder file for file date, and they answer me no.... mmmm I think this is the begin of the end for XBMC.... Other MC? There's another a part meedio?

So because the devs told you no, it is the end of XBMC? Wow......just wow No

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-02

BigBlack Wrote:mmmm XBMC's developers have a so closed mind -.- I request a simple feature to reorder file for file date, and they answer me no.... mmmm I think this is the begin of the end for XBMC.... Other MC? There's another a part meedio?

You could also look at it as you have the closed mind for not learning how to do such a "simple feature" for yourself. With the attitude, please do move on to meedio. See how far you get there.

- rflores2323 - 2010-12-02

man this is depressing. I want to upgrade to dharma however without the HTE script it wont be the same. The script was awesome and really impressed poeple when starting a movie.

is there anyone else in the forums that can help with further development for this script?

- BigBlack - 2010-12-02

No because they don't listen to Nuka request... This is an important script for XBMC. And meedio ha this fuction if I don't remember wrong... However I'm now configuring Meedio... That also have the date added feature that I request to XBMC for months without results!

- Targettio - 2010-12-02

One contributor getting one patch refused means XBMC is dead?

Alarmist much?

- rflores2323 - 2010-12-02

can anyone make this work in dharma?