Kodi Community Forum
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ellipsis (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center (/showthread.php?tid=55935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- jmcconn110 - 2009-09-13

I feel like that should be pretty much a "duh"... thanks for putting the effort in to code for people who like to live in the dark ages Wink

- sparrows - 2009-09-14

Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm looking forward to this release!!

- nvaia - 2009-09-15

I heard Ellipsis was coming out today? Looks like I was lied to

- Blackbolt - 2009-09-16

nvaia Wrote:I heard Ellipsis was coming out today? Looks like I was lied to

Looks like you where. Where the hell did you hear that?

- Voinage - 2009-09-16

Really looking forward to this little bugger, thanks for the graft gents.

Vin

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-16

nvaia Wrote:I heard Ellipsis was coming out today? Looks like I was lied to

I wouldn't worry about it much Blackbolt, he's been known for trolling.

- nvaia - 2009-09-16

Blackbolt Wrote:Looks like you where. Where the hell did you hear that?

I reveived a pm from someone...it's cool though, I'm not impatient when it comes to such a beautiful skin like this one.

Really excellent job guys.

- nvaia - 2009-09-16

XBMCG33K Wrote:I wouldn't worry about it much Blackbolt, he's been known for trolling.

Stop critiquing every comment I make, weirdo. I was given misinformation about a skin I am anticipating. It happens. Not exactly sure what your problem is, but it may be time to change out your tampon.

- tslayer - 2009-09-17

nvaia,

Consider this your first and last warning. You've been nothing but trouble since you've joined. Stop attacking other users please. And watch your mouth(remember, we can see your edited posts). I've been hearing complaints about you.

- Blackbolt - 2009-09-17

tslayer Wrote:nvaia,

Consider this your first and last warning. You've been nothing but trouble since you've joined. Stop attacking other users please. And watch your mouth(remember, we can see your edited posts). I've been hearing complaints about you.

Yeah nvaia,

Stop being dick in my topic, it's people like you that ruin things like this for the rest of us. I've seen your other comments and they're pathetic.

Just stay away please. No

- nvaia - 2009-09-17

Blackbolt Wrote:Yeah nvaia,

Stop being dick in my topic, it's people like you that ruin things like this for the rest of us. I've seen your other comments and they're pathetic.

Just stay away please. No

Wow, I've done nothing but praise your work. I shant be staying away, but I can watch my language.

Will there be content server - luskbo - 2009-09-17

I was wondering if there will be a way to get dvd, game, and cd covers directly from the meun system. XBMC is great, and I have enjoyed it for many years.
But the biggest problem for me has always been customization.

Having to download and transfer images to the skin, and having to format pics to .tbn, etc.... It was tedious.

On the Wii there is an app that downloads covers for games. It uses the WIFI to connect to a remote server and downloads and installs them on the fly. Really nice and seamless.

It would be awesome to see something like that integrated into XBMC.

Comments welcome
Correct me if needed.
Much props to the skins.

- badmoviesnbeer - 2009-09-17

Already exists with the library and scrapers for all the content you listed, except maybe games.

- Blackbolt - 2009-09-17

nvaia Wrote:Wow, I've done nothing but praise your work. I shant be staying away, but I can watch my language.

This has nothing to do with Ellipsis or any praise nvaia, it's to do with the way you conduct yourself while you're on these forums, I don't appreciate it. But thank you for stating you're aware of it and are going to take action.

luskbo Wrote:I was wondering if there will be a way to get dvd, game, and cd covers directly from the meun system. XBMC is great, and I have enjoyed it for many years.
But the biggest problem for me has always been customization.

Having to download and transfer images to the skin, and having to format pics to .tbn, etc.... It was tedious.

On the Wii there is an app that downloads covers for games. It uses the WIFI to connect to a remote server and downloads and installs them on the fly. Really nice and seamless.

It would be awesome to see something like that integrated into XBMC.

Comments welcome
Correct me if needed.
Much props to the skins.

badmoviesnbeer Wrote:Already exists with the library and scrapers for all the content you listed, except maybe games.

luskbo, as badmoviesnbeer has said, the IMDB function has been in XBMC for a very long time, now we have Library mode with scrapers, I think you should head over to XBMC.org and have a read what features are available now. Nod

- The-Boxhead - 2009-09-17

love the teaser so far blackbolt. This skin gonna be
fun to test out ! Keep it up Smile