MiniMeedia v0.95 Released (19/08/2009) - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MiniMeedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Thread: MiniMeedia v0.95 Released (19/08/2009) (/showthread.php?tid=56584)
MiniMeedia v0.95 Released (19/08/2009) - skunkm0nkee - 2009-08-19 20:13
First of all a big apology for the lack of releases and updates over the last few weeks/months but things have got very complicated and busy (both at work and at home) so I just don't have the time to do much skin coding at the moment.
My time may be limited but I still want to get this skin up to scratch and in a bug-free state. In order to achieve this I'm going to have to call a feature freeze and concentrate on tidying up what bugs are in there.
Once all the bugs are squashed then I'll be able to get the v1.00 release out and get the skin code into the Official XBMC Skinning SVN.
I have managed to make a few changes in the limited time I've had recently but I haven't really had the time to test them all properly.
The main changes are as follows:
- skunkm0nkee - 2009-08-19 20:14
I'll ad some screenshots of the new stuff when I get a second.
- grupy - 2009-08-19 20:21
thnx for posting the latest update!
Ill have to check this out once I get some free time...cant wait to see some screenies!
- ezechiel1917 - 2009-08-19 20:43
- Waffa - 2009-08-19 20:49
- xbs08 - 2009-08-19 20:59
I prefer the "traditional" way to get to latest (less clicks the better).
- Waffa - 2009-08-19 21:05
Navigating to cast works, but can't scroll to the next actor.
BTW: Like this very much
Added: Music Playlist Editor screen
xbs08 Wrote:I prefer the "traditional" way to get to latest (less clicks the better).
- ezechiel1917 - 2009-08-19 21:24
reporting few bugs
1) FF & Rewind icons overlaps navigation bar
2) when OSD menu slides in or out when playing a video, you can see for a while movie/episode synopsis text overlapping navigation buttons. I've tried to capture it, but without success, it's very brief, yet annoying
3) No OSD when changing View mode with AspectRatio (keyboard "z", you have to first press CodecInfo (keyboard "o") to see OSD in next picture
4) file path text in Info mode is wrongly aligned and trimmed, also is file size supposed to work there?
- ezechiel1917 - 2009-08-19 21:30
Waffa Wrote:little bug:
hmm, it works for me :O up/down on remote
- xbs08 - 2009-08-19 21:58
2) This one is nasty!
3) This is not a bug it's intentional.
- Bram77 - 2009-08-19 22:13
Great work. The new version is now available from the xbmc-xbox-skins repository.
- ezechiel1917 - 2009-08-19 22:29
xbs08 Wrote:3) This is not a bug it's intentional.
Why should it be intentional? It's quite confusing not to know what mode you're on
- xbs08 - 2009-08-19 22:52
Some ppl like it this way. But you can know, press "o" and then "z" on your keyboard
Comment/delete this line in videofullscreen.xml
- Waffa - 2009-08-19 23:11
ezechiel1917 Wrote:hmm, it works for me :O up/down on remote
Tested on windows with keyboard, First actor of list I can highlight but can't go down !
xbs08 Wrote:2) This one is nasty!
works fine in 0.90
- ezechiel1917 - 2009-08-20 00:19
Anyone else getting instant crash (windows) / restart (linux) when going to System/Settings/Videos/Player ? It looks something got broken since some xbmc svn (svn 21640 works fine, latest not) I can't reproduce with other skins.