Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- ronie - 2009-09-29

Vampirebat Wrote:so the new scroll bar that was added to slide view doesnt seem to page through my library it just moves at regular speed the vertical scroll bars in other views work but for some reason this scroll bar doesnt work for me.
anyone else had this issue or could this just be a keymap issue?
ive check my key maps and i didnt find any issues but maybe i missed something?

nope, you're not the only one experiencing this.
it was just reported in another thread an hour ago.

i haven't been able to fix it so far...

- adsoto - 2009-09-29

Just unzipped the missing folder. Don't know what happened but I can now see some icons.

Btw, in the "Studio" section I have 3 icons that won't open in a picture viewer (unknown format): Cinemax, Starz and Studio Eight Productions.

Is it particular to my installation or are these icons corrupted?

- ronie - 2009-09-29

adsoto Wrote:Just unzipped the missing folder. Don't know what happened but I can now see some icons.

Btw, in the "Studio" section I have 3 icons that won't open in a picture viewer (unknown format): Cinemax, Starz and Studio Eight Productions.

Is it particular to my installation or are these icons corrupted?

there's indeed a few corrupt studio icons. they'll be replaced/removed in the next release.

- Bram77 - 2009-09-30

I want to congratulate you with making the most popular skin on XBMC XBOX Skins. You have (by far) the most downloads. The different version have been downloaded 1508 times via the downloads section (in total). I can't count how many times it's been downloaded with the xbmc-addons plugin, but I'm pretty sure that's number with at least two zero's.

That you're promoting the download on xbmc-xbox-skins absolutely helps. Thanks for helping prove the xbox DOES have a userbase!

- ronie - 2009-09-30

Bram77 Wrote:I want to congratulate you with making the most popular skin on XBMC XBOX Skins. You have (by far) the most downloads. The different version have been downloaded 1508 times via the downloads section (in total). I can't can't how many times it's been downloaded with the xbmc-addons plugin, but I'm pretty sure that's number with at least two zero's.

That you're promoting the download on xbmc-xbox-skins absolutely helps. Thanks for helping prove the xbox DOES have a userbase!

lol, i still can't believe so many people like this skin....who knows, maybe one day i'll understand. ;-)

a big thanx to you too for hosting the skin on xbmc-xbox-skins!

- Vampirebat - 2009-09-30

ronie Wrote:lol, i still can't believe so many people like this skin....who knows, maybe one day i'll understand. ;-)

not much of a mystery why ppl love this skin.
it has a great look and feel to it, it is almost bug free ...a few minor issues i have read about but not many issues on my end.
it integrates a lot of cool things that other skins require hacks to do.
all in all i give this skin a 9 out of 10 with the other point being lost due to the fact that T! has no alarm clock function, it mixed my whites in with my reds when it did my laundry last week and it still hasn't solved the global warming problem.
don't go getting bored with it and starting a new skin ...there's still a lot of life left in this one Smile

- ronie - 2009-09-30

Vampirebat Wrote:all in all i give this skin a 9 out of 10 with the other point being lost due to the fact that T! has no alarm clock function,it mixed my whites in with my reds when it did my laundry last week and it still hasn't solved the global warming problem.
i'm working on a patch...it occasionally crashes my microwave, makes all clocks run backwards and lately my apples are tasting like cherries, so there's still a little tweaking to do.
Vampirebat Wrote:don't go getting bored with it and starting a new skin ...there's still a lot of life left in this one Smile
every now and then i wish i had the time to do a little work on other skins. i'd love to do a bit of coding for Xperience or help out with Alaska...
but in the end i always decide to put my time and focus on Transparency!. so no worries, i'm far from finished with it. :-)

- Bram77 - 2009-09-30

ronie Wrote:lol, i still can't believe so many people like this skin....who knows, maybe one day i'll understand. ;-)

It's google we should be thanking Smile Compared to most other google-code projects this repo must take up quite a bit of bandwidth Smile
Maybe we can try and do that in some way. A lot of projects are hosted by google-code. Especially the ones that are available thrue the xbmc-addons plugin.

- darknior - 2009-10-05

Hi

Just a little request if you can don't forget it for the future reease Big Grin
Is it possuble like before to have the DAY NAME in the meteo screen with the new plugin.
Because for now there is just the number of the day like 18 or 19 September, and it is not really good to understand ... if it is write monday or sunday it is quicker to understand Big Grin

Thanks

- ronie - 2009-10-06

darknior Wrote:Hi

Just a little request if you can don't forget it for the future reease Big Grin
Is it possuble like before to have the DAY NAME in the meteo screen with the new plugin.
Because for now there is just the number of the day like 18 or 19 September, and it is not really good to understand ... if it is write monday or sunday it is quicker to understand Big Grin

Thanks

day names should already there:

only part that's missing a day name are the current conditions...
but maybe you're just like me and always forget what day it is today? ;-)

- darknior - 2009-10-06

Strange Huh?
I don't see tham on my XBOX ... in French ...
I will try it and tell you if you're real or not lol
Sorry...

- ronie - 2009-10-06

darknior Wrote:Strange Huh?
I don't see tham on my XBOX ... in French ...
I will try it and tell you if you're real or not lol
Sorry...

it works for me in french too.
i hope it's not another one of those weird xbox issues.

- Jocke69 - 2009-10-06

I really love this skin.. I switched over to Rapier and really liked it and thought now i found my new default skin.. and then i found this one Big Grin darn this blow my mind away.

Its not easy to find out a skin thats looks ok in 4:3 mode Big Grin

So far i only found one thing thats bugging me, its when you watch a movie or tv series and hit "m" its always starts on pause and not where it was last time you used it.

- ronie - 2009-10-06

Jocke69 Wrote:So far i only found one thing thats bugging me, its when you watch a movie or tv series and hit "m" its always starts on pause and not where it was last time you used it.

good point, i'll change it in the next release.

cheers!

- Jocke69 - 2009-10-06

Whoops now i found out that the skin looks even better in my 4:3 mode, when i change the font settings. Nice that you implemented this, not many other skin makers do that.

Found out this when i finally checked out the FAQ, you know a real man don't read the manual hehe