Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Custom script settings problem - Magua - 2009-10-22

Hi Ronie,

pls don`t you know why i can`t set custom path for none scripts from custom script settings menu?

i`ll past images and there i hope you will understand me.

thanks for your help

PS: SVN 9.10 r23882

- ronie - 2009-10-22

Magua Wrote:Hi Ronie,

pls don`t you know why i can`t set custom path for none scripts from custom script settings menu?

i don't know either.
there's two things you can try:
Settings > Appearance > View options > Show hidden files and directories

and then add the folder you want to browse to in:
Settings > File manager > Add source

- Magua - 2009-10-22

ronie Wrote:i don't know either.
there's two things you can try:
Settings > Appearance > View options > Show hidden files and directories

and then add the folder you want to browse to in:
Settings > File manager > Add source

nothing helped Ronie, also not show two dots for go up folder.

this must be bug
I have MacMini and AppleTV and the problem is the same (same version on both but no settings on ATV)

sound sounds like i browse something but in the dialog there is nothing to see

and if i click on new folder, this will make new folder in application folder (Mac OSX application folder)

pls help me

- ronie - 2009-10-22

Magua Wrote:nothing helped Ronie, also not show two dots for go up folder.

Settings > Appearance > View options > Hide parent folder items.

Magua Wrote:this must be bug
I have MacMini and AppleTV and the problem is the same (same version on both but no settings on ATV)

sound sounds like i browse something but in the dialog there is nothing to see

and if i click on new folder, this will make new folder in application folder (Mac OSX application folder)

pls help me

i can't, but maybe the people in the Mac and AppleTV Specific Support forum can.
it's most likely a xbmc issue, not a skin one.

- Magua - 2009-10-22

and is not here way to do it manually? which file edit for change custom skin settings pls?

- ronie - 2009-10-22

Magua Wrote:and is not here way to do it manually? which file edit for change custom skin settings pls?

guisettings.xml, it's in the userdata folder.
search the file for these strings:
<setting type="string" name="Transparency!.subsscript_path">/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/OpenSubtitles_OSD/default.py</setting>
<setting type="string" name="Transparency!.lyricscript_path">/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/XBMC Lyrics/default.py</setting>
<setting type="string" name="Transparency!.trailers_path">/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/Apple Movie Trailers/default.py</setting>

- markiz - 2009-11-02

I've read the FAQ and all posts in this thread (I think). Could not find the answer to this question.

How do I remove the recently added box that displays recently added movies, music etc.?

Thanks.

- ronie - 2009-11-02

markiz Wrote:I've read the FAQ and all posts in this thread (I think). Could not find the answer to this question.

How do I remove the recently added box that displays recently added movies, music etc.?

Thanks.

Settings > Skin Settings > Home window > Recently added ...

- wowser - 2009-11-02

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from version 1.03 to 2.01 and i am experiencing a lot of lag on just the home screen (using xbox). Previously in 1.03 everything was smooth on the home screen including the recently added videos which i had enabled. Now with 2.01, i have to click my remote several times before a command registers, such as scrolling through videos to music to pictures, etc..

If i go into one of the menus such as settings, everything is speedy again. The problem only occurs in the home screen.

Is there a certain setting i should be turning off to improve the home screen speed? I tried deactivating recently added media but that didn't help. I've done a couple of fresh installs of Transparency to make sure it wasn't an installation issue but the problem still occurs. I've tried the r24183 build of XBMC as well as the previous build. Other skins such as PMIIIHD work fine on the home screen. Also, my memory seems to be ok as i have 30MB free.

Any suggestions welcome as i love this skin.
Thanks.

- Jocke69 - 2009-11-02

Is there any way to deactivate the pic in the bottom right corner when you pause the movies?

- ronie - 2009-11-02

Jocke69 Wrote:Is there any way to deactivate the pic in the bottom right corner when you pause the movies?

nope, not really.

- ronie - 2009-11-02

wowser Wrote:Hi all,

I recently upgraded from version 1.03 to 2.01 and i am experiencing a lot of lag on just the home screen (using xbox). Previously in 1.03 everything was smooth on the home screen including the recently added videos which i had enabled. Now with 2.01, i have to click my remote several times before a command registers, such as scrolling through videos to music to pictures, etc..

i have no idea what might be causing this.
try disabling animated weather icons Skin Settings > Icons > Home - Animated weather icons

other things to try, disable all the 'Show *** info' in Skin Settings > Home window

- lipo - 2009-11-02

hi ronie im using xbox ver r24155, the program setting shows only the backdrop

is there's a way to fix itHuh
thanks ronnie

- ronie - 2009-11-02

lipo Wrote:hi ronie im using xbox ver r24155, the program setting shows only the backdrop

is there's a way to fix itHuh
thanks ronnie

most likely an xbmc bug.
could you test the same thing with another skin?

- lipo - 2009-11-02

ronie Wrote:most likely an xbmc bug.
could you test the same thing with another skin?

i alredy test with PM III & the result is the same