Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- albaranov - 2010-08-16

Bonjour Vincent,

Appreciate your time and attention to the issues that I have reported.
Yes I have tried both alphabets: "Russian" and "UTF-8".
1. "UTF-8"
All issues that I have described earlier are with UTF-8.
2. "Russian"
But with the option "Russian" it is much worse. I can not actually read movies names in File and Path. Cine-passion and scrapers cannot find anything.
Also, to the best of my memory, XBMC recommends and works well with UTF-8. Thanks, Alex

- snyft - 2010-08-16

Anyway to only see duped movies? I want to go through my library and delete the ones i have duplicate downloads off.

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-16

Hello,
In multiple edition, you can select and delete the file without video file.
You can also list all the movies, sort by file name and so easily see those who have the same file.

- snyft - 2010-08-16

Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
In multiple edition, you can select and delete the file without video file.
You can also list all the movies, sort by file name and so easily see those who have the same file.

Yeah but its a pain in the ass to go through 4700 movies Sad

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-16

You have :
-Movies without file ?
-Movies that have the same file ?
-Movies with the same title but a different file ?

- albaranov - 2010-08-18

albaranov Wrote:Bonjour Vincent,

Appreciate your time and attention to the issues that I have reported.
Yes I have tried both alphabets: "Russian" and "UTF-8".
1. "UTF-8"
All issues that I have described earlier are with UTF-8.
2. "Russian"
But with the option "Russian" it is much worse. I can not actually read movies names in File and Path. Cine-passion and scrapers cannot find anything.
Also, to the best of my memory, XBMC recommends and works well with UTF-8. Thanks, Alex

Bonjour Vincent,
1. I understand the issues that I described with regard to Cyrillic alphabet are not easy to fix. Not a problem, at least I can update information about the Russian movies manually by editing nfo files with notepad.

2. Some time ago I also asked about synchronizing video library between two computers. My tests were not successful, databases on two computers do not want to synchronize. Can you please advise what files from the main computer should be copied to the second computer? I am prepared to copy them manually.

Thank you again for your application, it is really good, I wish I could create something like that, especially about music. Once I started using XBNE I stopped looking for other programs. Alex

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-19

albaranov Wrote:Bonjour Vincent,
1. I understand the issues that I described with regard to Cyrillic alphabet are not easy to fix. Not a problem, at least I can update information about the Russian movies manually by editing nfo files with notepad.
Yes, isn't easy, but I'd do the test...

albaranov Wrote:2. Some time ago I also asked about synchronizing video library between two computers. My tests were not successful, databases on two computers do not want to synchronize. Can you please advise what files from the main computer should be copied to the second computer? I am prepared to copy them manually.
It's not so easy, you can copy the userdata directory, but we need on each PC sources on network path.

- snyft - 2010-08-21

Does XBNE make any backups of old nfos? Because it just replaced about 1000 release nfos from me and i kinda want me back Sad

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-21

No, sorry.
But you can uncheck "Save in Nfo" in options.

- snyft - 2010-08-23

Cant find the option you talk about Sad

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-23

Hello,
Uncheck this case :

- snyft - 2010-08-27

Thanks alot, btw how do i make xbne scan all scrapers for plot info for multiple searches using the imdb link or title thats saved in xbmcs library?

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-27

Hello,
XBNE can use 3 scrapers at same time:
Passion-xmbc (French scraper with English results)
TheMovieDb and another scraper choice among the XBMC scraper.
In options, you have button Scrapers to set and select the scrapers.
In editing or editing multiple, xbne'll examine 3 scrapers, then returned the lists of movies, you select the right movie and what scaper you want recover information.

WLanguage security mechanism - albaranov - 2010-08-29

Hi Vincent,

I have an issue with XBNE blocked by "WLanguage security mechanism", when updating a movie (Mad Max 3). The report is attached:

Erreur � la ligne 6 du traitement Proc�dure locale Mod_Table_Image.
Vous avez appel� l'op�rateur [] sur le champ Table_Fanart.
L'indice sp�cifi� [7] est invalide.
Les valeurs valides sont comprises entre 1 et 6 (inclus).

----- Informations techniques -----

Projet : nfo_xbm

Appel WL :
Traitement de 'Proc�dure locale Mod_Table_Image' (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Mod_Table_Image), ligne 6, thread 0

Que s'est-il pass� ?
Vous avez appel� l'op�rateur [] sur le champ Table_Fanart.
L'indice sp�cifi� [7] est invalide.
Les valeurs valides sont comprises entre 1 et 6 (inclus).

Code erreur : 10038
Niveau : erreur fatale (EL_FATAL)

Dump de l'erreur du module 'wd150obj.dll' (15.00Lom).
Identifiant des informations d�taill�es (.err) : 10038
Informations suppl�mentaires :
EIT_PILEWL :
Proc�dure locale Mod_Table_Image (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Mod_Table_Image), ligne 6
Proc�dure locale Thread_Recup_Fanart (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Thread_Recup_Fanart), ligne 3
Clic sur Recup�re_Fanart (FenetrePrincipale.Onglet.Recup�re_Fanart), ligne 12
EIT_DATEHEURE : 28/08/2010 23:24:48

Please advise,
Thanks, Alex

- Vincent81 - 2010-08-29

Hello,
OK i will see that ?