Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-03

Hello,
I would add this option in the week ...

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-03

Meanwhile, change the key in the registry: ("en" or "fr" > "pt" or "pt_BR")

In XP :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\XBNE]
"Lang_Scrap_TheMovieDb"="fr"

In W7 :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\XBNE]
"Lang_Scrap_TheMovieDb"="fr"

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-03

Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
I would add this option in the week ...

Thanks, will wait for your update Smile

And add the option to put Genre in any language

Regards

VF

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-04

Hello,
New version 11.7.0.0
- Add : language code for TheMovieDB (in option/scraper/TheMovieDB : choose language or write language tags : language-tags
- Add file "format.ini" for cleanup name of movies files and tag for ImDB scraper for another language that fr and en.

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-04

Thanks will test it Smile

Meanwhile Vincent do you have any good English tutorial?

Regards

VF

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-05

Hi Vincent already did some tests using Portuguese (PT) language:

- The title, outline and tagline is working
- The genre it changes the characters: example: 'Animação' appears 'Anima??o', could you correct this?
- Certification: brings the US certification not the PT
- On the poster it should automatically download the PT poster not the US
- On the trailer it adds extra characters: example: 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UraUrl5bpM' appears '>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UraUrl5bpM</', could you correct this?

Thanks for you great tool

Regards

VF

Filmaffinity scraper - Fer69 - 2011-07-07

Hi Vincent

I am using your program to tidy up my library and I found a little problem. When I turn on Filmaffinity scraper, several data are not filled, such as: genre, year, or rating.

I do not know if the problem is that the scraper is not reading correctly Filmaffinity page or is XBNE not correctly interpret the data read.

Could you check it?

thank you very much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut Vincent

Je suis en utilisant votre programme pour ranger ma bibliothèque et j'ai trouvé un petit problème. Lorsque vous tournez le racloir dans Filmaffinity plusieurs données ne sont pas remplies, telles que: le genre, l'année, ou de la qualification.

Je ne sais pas si le problème n'est pas bien lire la page gratte XBNE Filmaffinity ou pas interpréter correctement les données lues.

Pourriez-vous le vérifier?

Merci beaucoup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola Vincent

Estoy usando tu programa para poner en orden mi biblioteca y me he encuntrado con un pequeño problema. Al activar el scraper de Filmaffinity hay varios datos que no se rellenan, como por ejemplo: genero, año o rating.

No sé si el problema es del scraper que no lee bien la página de Filmaffinity o del XBNE que no interpreta correctamente los datos leídos.

¿Podrías revisarlo?

Muchas gracias

- Ramshackles - 2011-07-07

Could you possibly add multithreading or improve it when adding folders with large amounts of movies?

Currently I added a folder with 300 movies in it and the program went gray and become unresponsive with the "not responding" title, not the best user experience.

Making sure heavy work is done in a way that wont lockup the user interface would be excellent.

- Ramshackles - 2011-07-07

Love the "multi edit feature"..

Any chance of tv shows being implemented?

Also love that i can connect to my mysql database Big Grin

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-08

New version : 11.7.1.0
Add : Site ImDB.xx in option
Add : "Do not test vidéo file" in multi search.

For Pt language or other, choose "Western alphabet" in option.

TV Video Perhaps in the future

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-08

dowloading to test Smile will give feedback.

Thanks for this great job.

VF

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-09

Vincent already did some tests:

- on the trailer it continue to add extra characters, and if I correct the url and click the download button, don't download all the file, just 98k
- actors: the program puts one folder for the actors photos on each movie, this creates a lot of duplication. can it create just one folder to hold the actors for all the movies?
- genre: corrected Smile
- certification: continue to bring the US certification not the language I choose
- poster: same above, is not possible to bring the poster on the language I choose?
- for poster, besides the <moviename>.tbn is possible to add folder.jpg?

Thanks again, you tool is getting better every day, is possible to donate to this project?

Regards

VF

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-09

vmsferreira Wrote:- on the trailer it continue to add extra characters, and if I correct the url and click the download button, don't download all the file, just 98k
I see that for some trailer, but if trailer is on youtube, xbne can't download. XBNE can download only file (flv,mp4...), not redirection.

Quote:- actors: the program puts one folder for the actors photos on each movie, this creates a lot of duplication. can it create just one folder to hold the actors for all the movies?
In option, uncheck "save actors thumbs"

Quote:- certification: continue to bring the US certification not the language I choose
TMDB return only this certification.

Quote:- poster: same above, is not possible to bring the poster on the language I choose?
such...

Quote:- for poster, besides the <moviename>.tbn is possible to add folder.jpg?
I see that, but in "Edits multiples/Image", you can copy all fanarts, thumbs to folder.jpg or other name.

Quote:Thanks again, you tool is getting better every day, is possible to donate to this project?
Yes, buton "?" in top or here Donate

Vincent81 Wrote:I see that for some trailer, but if trailer is on youtube, xbne can't download. XBNE can download only file (flv,mp4...), not redirection. - Is not possible to implement this? And the extra-characters can you correct?

In option, uncheck "save actors thumbs" ok, but with this it not save the actors to other place...

TMDB return only this certification. ?? strange on the API forum they say that it can return the certification of the chosen language...

such...

if I choose Portuguese it should bring the portuguese poster. Is possible?

I see that, but in "Edits multiples/Image", you can copy all fanarts, thumbs to folder.jpg or other name. - but can you implement it from the beggining? the idea is if you look by folders you will always see the poster of the movie

Yes, buton "?" in top or here Donate
Already DID, see it Smile

please just confirm if you received the Donation or not.. tks