Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- vmsferreira - 2011-07-22

continue the good work Smile

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-22

New version 11.8.0.0
- Add search and download trailer on youtube.
- Add "format.ini" to add the words to be excluded of the name of the video file.

I tried the search in youtube in french and english but not for other languages, try it.

- daniello - 2011-07-24

Very nice tool. The download from sourceforge doesn't work - the installer won't launch. The version linked in post#1 works.

I am just trying to correct a few values and I would like to enter 8726 in "ratings". It trunkates the value and only "8" shows.

Is it a bug or is there anything I can do about it?

Possibly it has to do with komma/point issue on a German OS.

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-24

The ratings is betwen 0 to 9,you are probably thinking about the votes.

- daniello - 2011-07-26

Vincent81 Wrote:The ratings is betwen 0 to 9,you are probably thinking about the votes.

No .. I do mean rating:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2l8arl.jpg

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-26

Oups,
Sorry, translation error, in this table, ratings is votes, and stars is rating, edit the title or enter the values with right clic in the table.

- daniello - 2011-07-26

Vincent81 Wrote:Oups,
Sorry, translation error, in this table, ratings is votes, and stars is rating, edit the title or enter the values with right clic in the table.

Aha .. but that doesn't solve my original problem. I can't enter 8432 (for example) in votes.

- daniello - 2011-07-26

I assume you also mixed the field definitions. So the database is read perfectly alright but when it comes to enter new values you are restrickting the votes fields to the format (0-9) that is allowed for ratings.

- Vincent81 - 2011-07-26

OK, i see that for the next version...

- daniello - 2011-07-27

Vincent81 Wrote:OK, i see that for the next version...

Just found 1.8.3.0 .. that doesn't fix it yet .. just in case you already had included a patch.
Just found 1.8.5.0 .. that doesn't fix it yet .. just in case you already had included a patch.

- daniello - 2011-08-01

1.9.0.0 is partially fixed. It accepts larger numbers but it is not the entered number is sometimes completely ignored .. sometimes it takes it .. sometimes it takes parts of it.
I only tested the Votes field on one movie. At some times I had the feeling it is important to keep the mouse over the field but on other tries it failed.

Just entered 4444 .. just a 4 appeared.

An other indicator that something is wrong is that it takes a while for the change to be acceped. So after clicking on valid it takes about 5 seconds 'til anything happens.

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-02

I can not reproduce the bug, can you give me a screenshot ? and tell me what screen you have the bug.

- daniello - 2011-08-02

Vincent81 Wrote:I can not reproduce the bug, can you give me a screenshot ? and tell me what screen you have the bug.

Can't provide a snap right now .. but the screen I am using is the main screen with the movie listing. I right-click on the votes value to edit it. Will this suffice .. or do you need a snap?

I sent you a link with a short movie clip via PM .. maybe that helps troubleshooting.

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-03

Hello,
Can you try this version : xbne.exe, copy on path of xbne programs.

- daniello - 2011-08-03

A pinch better but still not ok.

a) Database seems to load a bit faster
b) 54 is in the votes field. I edit 3213. 3213 appears in the votes field but after a few seconds it changes to "3"

So the entered value appears for a second or two and is then overwritten (seems like the first number stayed .. but sometimes also two numbers remain).