Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-28

@vincent

i thought this is the problem:

18:45:07 T:22 M:3674869760 NOTICE: CACHE FANART:|/storage/server/Filme/S-U/Transsiberian - BluRay/Transsiberian - BluRay-fanart.jpg=C:\Users\AdminEisi2005\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\0\01295b75.tbn

XBNE runs on my win7 pc, but my htpc is a openelec/linux pc so i open the database file per mounted remote dir. i have a dir mounted where i could access the thumbnail dir from my openelec pc: U:\Thumbnails. On c:\Users\Admin......... is no fanart.

Could that help ? or must i use the local Thumbnail dir on my linux machine ? storage/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-28

here is the log for last movie where i have get new ratings, after that fanart and poster is gone.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30936&hash=59405820

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-28

For the operation of an XBMC on Linux, you must use the substitution paths:
Go to option / maintenance, then check "Modify Path reseau of database".
Complete correspondence path XBMC in local column.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-29

@vincent

yes i use this function and my movies have all the correct path. What must i set there to keep my poster and fanart ?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-29

In DataBase column, there are way seen by XBMC.
in the column "local" there must be corresponding paths seen by XBNE

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-29

@vincent

sorry for my stupid questions, but i dont understand it.

Let me first say i use xbnc "only" for updating my ratings. so b efore i start xbne all artwork are there and will be shown, i dont scrape any new things for artwork.

For my movies i have local: y:\Filme in database: /storage/server/Filme that work

But what must i set for the fanarts and posters ? i dont understand why xbne delte these settings in database ? Why did xbne need the directory for fanart ?
All my poster and fanarts are in movie directory.

/storage/server/Filme/0-9/127 hours and in that directory i have mkv, fanart, poster, disc

Thanks for your help

@vincent

if i take a look at my video.db in table "art" i have an entry for poster and fanart. After updating something with xbne, both entries are delete.

@vincent

here is a part of the logfile where i think that the art is delte

Requéte SQL:delete from art where media_type="movie" and type="poster" and media_id=82
Requéte SQL:delete from art where media_type="movie" and type="fanart" and media_id=82

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-29

OK. I understand better, if you do not use XBNE normally, it might not work.
Try to give complete information to XBNE. (path local <> network)
Well you see the fanart and thumbnails in XBNE?
I would change in the next version if not to erase the images are missing.
Sorry for the difficulty of understanding with Google translate.

@vincent

i could see fanart and thumbnails in xbne. What i not see is actor photo. And could it be that you dont have a picture for poster ? I mean it is new in xbmc12 database in art ?

XBNE manages art in Frodo database.(exept for the moment the actor pictures)
But if you use local fanart or thumbnails and XBNE not the same way as XBMC, it not going to work.
This is why we need to use the network paths translation system. (looks image in my previous post)
Eg: film1 in XBMC = /MOVIE/movie1.avi and in XBNE U:\MOVIE\movie1.avi
for the line /MOVIE/ in the column DataBase in table you must be written U:\MOVIE\ in the local column.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-30

@vincent

i understand you and i have enter my local path and my path from xbmc htpc, that works. The movie and trailer is not the problem. The problem is that xbne delte after an update of a movie the path to poster and fanart in table "art"

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-30

I'll watch it, but normally, if xbne erase the path of fanart, is to write a new.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-30

thanks for watching

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-30

New version 17.3, try it...
- Correction for base art.
- Correction for actor thumb.
- Added discart management.