Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-15

Hello,
XBNE does not work very well in HTTP mode, Prefer MySQL mode.
Download link is in first post.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - AiWaBR - 2013-02-15

Vincent81, how do I use the scrapper adultdvdempire?
No longer appears the option to choose in this latest version.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - bry - 2013-02-17

does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

I entered in the correct database info from my advanced settings file and am getting the following error.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-17

Hi Vincent,

Can you add, in one of the next updates, the ability to add the field "Set" to the fields when exporting the data from XBNE to Excel ?

Rare Condition for Bug causing severe data loss - 4merYamjUser - 2013-02-18

Hi Vincent,

first of all merci beaucoup for this most useful tool that probably took you years to build. I started with XBMC a week ago, soon stumbling upon XBNE. Unfortunately I have to file an ugly bug that yesterday cost me about 30 movies causing al loss of about 300GB data.

I used to store stereoscopic movies in Matroskas *.mk3d format, basically just a MKV container with renamed ending. XBMC scrapes these files fine with an addition of the file ending to the advancedsettings.xml. Yesterday I wanted my XBMC movie database to rescrape, renaming of the *.db file did not work, so I decided to delete the whole library from database with XBNE. Settings as shown below:

Short story: all *.mk3d files already in XBMC database and their corresponding movie folders (folder structure: source\Moviename\Movie.mk3d) were deleted. I think that should be taken care of as soon as possible.

My setup:
Win 7 professional x64
XBNE V17.3.0.0

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-18

Hi Vincent,

I have found an issue with the duration of movies in XBNE where the movie length is very short (eg 5 minutes)

I have 21 short movies from Disney Pixar which run approximate 5 minutes - one movie is called " Boundin' " and runs for 5 minutes

When I check XBNE it displays the duration as 240mn.
When I check the NFO the "runtime" is 5 minutes and the "durationinseconds" is 300
I have tried changing the setting in CBNE to display the time in H & M format (0h 4mn) but the duration shows as 4h 00mn

It's not important so if you check it when you have time that would be great.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-18

OK, I'll take care of it all in the week, as well as the previous posts ...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - rap777 - 2013-02-19

(2013-02-18, 23:44)Vincent81 Wrote: OK, I'll take care of it all in the week, as well as the previous posts ...

Hi Vincent

Thanks for the update. The sets work again....Thanks

I do get an error on initial load of the database

:Read Error Database n. 1054
Erreur SQL:1054/ Unknown column "rowid"in "where clause"....

After I click OK it seems to be loading OK though.

Thanks and God bless

Alfred

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-19

Thanks Vincent.

You have done an outstanding job in creating this fantastic utility.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-20

New version 17.7
- Correction MySQL error.
- Correction duration in mn.
- Added Set in XML.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - bry - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-20, 13:15)Vincent81 Wrote: New version 17.7
- Correction MySQL error.
- Correction duration in mn.
- Added Set in XML.

Forgive me - but where do I get the latest version? I am only able to get 17.0

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - saitoh183 - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-17, 04:18)bry- Wrote: does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

I entered in the correct database info from my advanced settings file and am getting the following error.

Im getting this same error with 17.7

Update:
Fix by changing the name field to the name of the DB which by default if you didnt use the name tag in your advancedsettings.xml is Myvideos75

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - saitoh183 - 2013-02-20

Is it normal that XBNE when connected to MySQL doesnt pick up Movieset Fanart and thumbs from the art table?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - bry - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-20, 17:09)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 04:18)bry- Wrote: does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

Update:
Fix by changing the name field to the name of the DB which by default if you didnt use the name tag in your advancedsettings.xml is Myvideos75

No go - tried. thanks. How did you get 17.7?

(2013-02-20, 18:14)bry- Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 17:09)saitoh183 Wrote:

Update:

No go - tried. thanks. How did you get 17.7?

download link on page 1

leads to http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?sa=view;down=23

what did you put in the XBNE config for MySQL?

Mine is

MySQL Host: IP of my MySQL server
Port :3306
Name: Myvideos75 (if you used the <name></name> tag in advancedsettings.xml to create your own db name, then thats what you put)
User: xbmc
Password: xbmc

I enabled the load Database on startup and restarted and it worked