Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- slash - 2010-04-22

kiboy6 Wrote:Hi Slash,

Loving the "view by recently added" option - thanks!

Any news on viewing "watched" / "unwatched" movies?

That could then make this tool an awesome way of creating htmls of our movie collection to share with friends.

Thanks!

Hi kiboy6,
Glad you like it.
I'm finalizing the tests for svn-174. It will be available before this week-end.

- slash - 2010-04-22

kungfool Wrote:First this a great program but I'm having problems figuring it out. I have some movies and tv shows that don't show up on my xbox, which I have stored on my desktop and access through a shared folder. I also want to able to rename some of my shows in bulk and use a scrapper to access the information. I use ubuntu and this program was one of the best ones I could find for what I wanted to do. So if anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

- unzip XWMM in the web folder (on ubuntu it in /usr/share/xbmc/web)
- You can access XWMM for a browser http://<ip_xbmc>:<port>/XWMM/index.html
- make sure the web server is enabled in xbmc

If it still doesn't work, please post more detailed info (xbmc version, xbmc log, browser message, etc ...)

good luck.
/

- slash - 2010-04-22

Kabooga Wrote:Slash,

The newest extjs 3.2 has some nice improvements to the progress/slider bars.

Regards,

Kabooga

Hi Kabooga,

Thanks for the hint, did't knew that 3.2 was out.
In case you are interested the next svn version will be using json-rpc. Wink

cheers
/

- Kabooga - 2010-04-22

Using the JSON RPC already? Excellent work. I will definitely take a look at your app.

- ppic - 2010-04-23

hi, just tested your last version, but not images show in movie and tvshow, when i click to change them, no previews appears, tested with ie 7 and FF 3.6.3.

edit oups, i've downloaded 1.5

Watched / Unwatched - boli - 2010-04-25

Hi

I really like what you have accomplished so far.

Is there any way to "view all unwatched" and modify whether an item has been watched?

I'm trying to run this on an actual XBOX, and I have hundreds of items that I want to 'mark as watched' which is impractical to do via the XBMC main interface because each 'mark as watched' operation takes about 30 seconds to complete due to the size of my library!

- slash - 2010-04-26

boli Wrote:Hi

I really like what you have accomplished so far.

Is there any way to "view all unwatched" and modify whether an item has been watched?

I'm trying to run this on an actual XBOX, and I have hundreds of items that I want to 'mark as watched' which is impractical to do via the XBMC main interface because each 'mark as watched' operation takes about 30 seconds to complete due to the size of my library!

I've just released svn-174 and it has watched /unwatched status.

I really like the idea to change the status quickly. I'll work on it this week.

Thanks for your feedback, it is always welcomed.

new svn-174 - slash - 2010-04-26

Hi,

Small update with :

- Watched / unwatched status
- File browsing now uses JSON-RPC which is a lot faster (thanks to dev team)
- support for multipath added

I didn't have time to work much on XWMM Sad but it seems that the watched / unwatched features are a priority.

Stay tuned.
/

oops? - boli - 2010-04-26

Looks like you included your video cache in the zip? It's 400% bigger than the last one...

(but thanks for the quick turnaround on the watched/unwatched thing!)

Re:oops - slash - 2010-04-26

Oo cleared the cache.
Thanks Boli.

- zilexa - 2010-04-28

When I view XWMM, click TV Shows, click a few checkmarks (thought that would toggle watch/unwatch but it doesn't remove the checkmarks so thats not how it works?), then go to Video Files, browse a little, then back to TV Shows: now the shows list is empty!
When I click Movies I see the movies list, but for TV Shows it stays empty.
Using SVN174.

- kiboy6 - 2010-04-28

Yes, I was also wondering if there's a way to view all watched, or view all unwatched movies. Unable to figure out how, if it's already included in 174 Smile

Also, is there any way the page being viewed can be saved for offline viewing? IOW i would love to be able to save a web page that I could then email to my brother with whom I coordinate media backups. Pretty sure this isn't possible right now - Is this logistically impossible?

- slash - 2010-04-28

zilexa Wrote:When I view XWMM, click TV Shows, click a few checkmarks (thought that would toggle watch/unwatch but it doesn't remove the checkmarks so thats not how it works?), then go to Video Files, browse a little, then back to TV Shows: now the shows list is empty!
When I click Movies I see the movies list, but for TV Shows it stays empty.
Using SVN174.

hi zelixa,

TVShows, Movies and Files are completely independant web pages. I don't see why it doesn't show the list after doing things in file browsing.

I will try to replicate to problem. Could you send (via pastebin) your xbmc.log with debug enabled when this happens ?

- slash - 2010-04-28

kiboy6 Wrote:Yes, I was also wondering if there's a way to view all watched, or view all unwatched movies. Unable to figure out how, if it's already included in 174 Smile

Also, is there any way the page being viewed can be saved for offline viewing? IOW i would love to be able to save a web page that I could then email to my brother with whom I coordinate media backups. Pretty sure this isn't possible right now - Is this logistically impossible?

Hi,

svn-174 have only watched / unwatched status display but you can't change it yet (I'm working on it).

What type of info do you see on the web page? could you elaborate on the process you want to put in place?

The catalog for online viewing feature, it would requires :

- exporting the database or use the NFO files
- copying the covers
- use a separate web server to be accessed from the Internet

As you can see it requires some work but it can be done.

- zilexa - 2010-04-28

I think all he means is to click a button that will generate a list of all movies, perhaps with the year to recognize movies with the same title. And maybe links to imdb or trailer. But not much more then a simple list/report as txt or rtf or html file.
I'll see if my issue happens again and get debuglogs. Maybe it only happens with firefox 363.