Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- Questionario - 2009-11-25

so basically all i can do right now is edit the text?!? Tongue

- slash - 2009-11-25

Questionario Wrote:so basically all i can do right now is edit the text?!? Tongue

Well you can also change the genres of a movie in the right panel Wink
More features will come in the near future.

- chrissi323 - 2009-12-18

Hi,

has development stopped or are you still working on this? XWMM is exactly what I was looking for. A simple editor for the XBMC database without scrapers and without the need of Windows or Wine. THANK's FOR THAT Big Grin

I'm on a recent svn version of XBMC and use Firefox 3.5.5. Unfortunately XWMM doesn't show the covers and I can't switch to TV-Shows.

Downloading cover graphics and Fanart from an URL would be a really nice addition.

If you're still developing and need me to run some tests to reproduce my problems I would be pleased to do so.

TV support / Images - rernst - 2009-12-22

Hi,

first of all thanks, this looks like a very nice addition to the XBMC feature set. I have 2 problems / questions:

The code pretty much instantaneously loads all my movies but it appears as if the 'TV-Shows' link does not do anything. Am I overlooking something?

I also do not get any images. The links on the pages are to the XBMC cache and the tbn file (I am exclusively using custom nfos, is this maybe why?). The browser doesn't want to display a 'tbn' file and it appears XBMC does not rename those to jpg in the cache.

- itssuresh - 2009-12-22

very nice tool. It works very nice. Hope to see more features.

- slash - 2009-12-26

Hi,

Major update available here

Changelog:

- Added support for TV Show
- Added casting panel
- improved saving functions

Check first post for all details here

Happy Holidays to everyone ...

- slash - 2009-12-26

rernst Wrote:Hi,
The code pretty much instantaneously loads all my movies but it appears as if the 'TV-Shows' link does not do anything. Am I overlooking something?
Fixed with version 1.4.1

rernst Wrote:I also do not get any images. The links on the pages are to the XBMC cache and the tbn file (I am exclusively using custom nfos, is this maybe why?). The browser doesn't want to display a 'tbn' file and it appears XBMC does not rename those to jpg in the cache.

Using NFOs should not be a problem (I use them too).
Do you still have this issue after updating to 1.4.1 ? if yes could you tell what browser you are using cause FF3 and IE8 can display tbn files.

- slash - 2009-12-27

Hi again,

XML reader was broken with the upgrade (empty movie list symptom)

Anyway it is fixed with 1.4.2 here

Sorry for the mistake
Let me know if it working.

Some feature requests - gatto_mannaro - 2009-12-28

Hey Slash
really an impressive work!!
The plugin runs quite well on my mini. Just it would be great to have a couple of features... actually it is impossible to add something if the original field is empty (for instance in the actors list... if no actor is present it is impossible to add one)
Then, it is not possible to add a new genre to the list
Finally, maybe too difficult I don't know, it would be great to have the possibility to upload also pics.
thanx alot and regards

- slash - 2009-12-28

gatto_mannaro, thanks for nice the feedback it is always encouraging.

The next version should have some of the features you mentioned :

Genres manipulation:
- adding new genres
- removing unused genres
- renaming genres

Cover and fanart:
- change and add

I should have it for testing somewhere in January 2010 ;-)
Regards

- gatto_mannaro - 2009-12-28

slash Wrote:gatto_mannaro, thanks for nice the feedback it is always encouraging.

The next version should have some of the features you mentioned :

snip

I should have it for testing somewhere in January 2010 ;-)
Regards

Outstanding... really an awesome work, thanx alot for all your efforts!! have nice holydays

- pilluli - 2009-12-29

First of all many thanks for this app. It kills using "sqlitebrowser" to modify the database Big Grin

It works perfectly in he master profile but if I try to switch to another profile to modify its video library (profile have different libraries) then it does not work, going to movies or tvshows firefox waits forever.

Don't iknow if it is a limitation of the web server running different profiles or the media manager app though...

regards,

- slash - 2009-12-29

pilluli Wrote:Don't iknow if it is a limitation of the web server running different profiles or the media manager app though...
regards,
Thanks for the feedback.

At this stage XWMM doesn't take profiles in considerations.

I'll look into it.

- ppic - 2009-12-30

hi,
with the last version , i movies doesn't show Sad

- pilluli - 2009-12-30

slash Wrote:Thanks for the feedback.

At this stage XWMM doesn't take profiles in considerations.

I'll look into it.

Many thanks slash. Thanks again for sharing your work.