Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- Joster - 2011-10-11

Sorry, my bad. Thanks in advance for the update.

- slash - 2011-10-11

Joster Wrote:Sorry, my bad. Thanks in advance for the update.

No problem Smile. I should have an update ready for testing before the end of this week.

cheers
/

- THRobinson - 2011-10-16

May have been suggested already, 92 pages for the thread so, didn't read through it all. Smile

Be nice if there were an export feature for excel... also, a screen before exporting of basically check boxes and options to export.

I was looking for a tool (when I found this one) to export a report basically of what movies I have that are 4:3 ratio, 480/720/1080p, and maybe which mkv/mp4 files have non-English audio tracks that I can remux/remove to save a bit of space. Just looking to update my collection and replace some older 4:3 stuff and low res files.

Nice easy tool to use, be great if the export had a few more features for generating reports. Smile

- tungmeister - 2011-10-18

Any news on an update?

- reddevilmeuk - 2011-10-20

sorry if ive missed something but im using this web interface to try and add movies to movie sets.... when i do they dont seem to save and i noticed the button is greyed out?

im using the latest nightly build...

thanks for reading Smile

- reddevilmeuk - 2011-10-20

slash Wrote:For all latest build users: XWMM is broken due to major changes in the JSON-RPC API.

Working on it and will post a new XWMM version

probably something to do with this i assume

- The_Dogg - 2011-10-21

reddevilmeuk Wrote:sorry if ive missed something but im using this web interface to try and add movies to movie sets.... when i do they dont seem to save and i noticed the button is greyed out?

im using the latest nightly build...

thanks for reading Smile

after choosing your movie set, edit 1 text field (ie: sort tiltle) and the save button will be activated

- bodhi - 2011-10-21

The_Dogg Wrote:after choosing your movie set, edit 1 text field (ie: sort tiltle) and the save button will be activated

Actually, just clicking on any text field would highlight the Save button, no need to edit it.

- The_Dogg - 2011-10-21

bodhi Wrote:Actually, just clicking on any text field would highlight the Save button, no need to edit it.

doesn't work that way for me, but who cares as long as it works Smile

new SVN 2.0.0c available - slash - 2011-10-23

Hi everyone,

I missed my ETA for the new XWMM update Blush. The good news is that 2.0.0c is now available (link in first post).

Here are some changes :
- Fixes:
-- broken JSON-RPC requests (changed fields for properties)
-- Removed caching files
-- music year/album and genre/album views
-- file view

- Added
-- some movie fields (country, imdb number, original title) in other details
-- improved movie save function: set fields change enables save button
-- improved music save function: save any field and progress bar

Let me know how it goes
/

- Burbulence - 2011-10-23

slash Wrote:Let me know how it goes
/

I've just had a quick play with 2.0.0c on my atv2 with the 15th oct nightly installed... And as far as viewing editing movie info and updating movie sets, I managed to add one movie to a set, and then it wouldn't let me add any more

Unfortunately I can't say anything about music as I've still got to sort out my mess of music before adding it to a library!

Ok I need to do some more testing so I can give you a decent report...

- Burbulence - 2011-10-23

Ok here we go,

Adding new movie sets isn't an issue, I can create, remove and rename a set with no issues.
I can add 1 movie to a movie set then for each following movie I try to add xwmm will not add it to the set but instead renames the movie in my library to smb://serverip/video/movies/movie/moviename, which a remove from library and update library fixed. I hope this makes sense to you as so far it's confusing the heck out of me!

- DrPepper - 2011-10-24

I have a question !

Is there a way to select multiple Movies for example, and than go to the Other Details section and select the desired Movie set ?

Or is there anyother way instead of selecting everything one by one ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
DrP

- francovilar - 2011-10-25

Burbulence Wrote:Ok here we go,

Adding new movie sets isn't an issue, I can create, remove and rename a set with no issues.
I can add 1 movie to a movie set then for each following movie I try to add xwmm will not add it to the set but instead renames the movie in my library to smb://serverip/video/movies/movie/moviename, which a remove from library and update library fixed. I hope this makes sense to you as so far it's confusing the heck out of me!

I have the same issue (except the renaming part)!

also the sort title isn't working and the original title doesn't save.

- slash - 2011-10-25

Burbulence Wrote:Ok here we go,

I'll try to replicate the problem.
Thanks for your feed back