Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- ady199 - 2012-01-10

One last question if I may - its taken me a good day to get my movie library the way I want it using XWMM - is there a way now to backup my library? so that if I have any problems with it or have to re-jailbreak it, I can just restore to the state it's at, at the moment?

(running Eden Beta 1 on a ATV 2)

Thanks again

- mwkurt - 2012-01-10

ady199 Wrote:One last question if I may - its taken me a good day to get my movie library the way I want it using XWMM - is there a way now to backup my library? so that if I have any problems with it or have to re-jailbreak it, I can just restore to the state it's at, at the moment?

(running Eden Beta 1 on a ATV 2)

Thanks again

Hello,

You can export your movies to nfo files from within XBMC. Then if you need to reload your movie information, XBMC will use the nfo files so nothing is lost.

Mark

Movie List is Blank... - cruzannavy - 2012-01-10

cruzannavy Wrote:I am using Eden-beta 1, (tested in FireFox v9 and chrome v 16 ), and xwmm 2.0.3, Problem i get is, i can pull up movie by genre , movie by most recent, and tv shows. But when i try and pull up movie list, it doesnt display a list. I am using a shared database via mysql.

Ive read the debug log and i see it pulling the info for my movies but nothign is displayed
Code:
01:06:40 T:19156   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetMovies","params":{"properties":["title","genre","year","playcount","file","set","streamdetails"]},"id":1}
01:06:40 T:19156   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmovies
01:06:41 T:19156   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 478 ms for 1277 items query: select * from movieview

i see the same for recently added and genre and the list is displayed for those two.. any ideas?

Slash, Any update to this? or are you not able to reproduce the same problem? do you need any additional info from me ? Thanks.

- Orac - 2012-01-11

slash Wrote:Thanks for the feedback.

At this stage XWMM doesn't take profiles in considerations.

I'll look into it.

Any update on whether multi-profile awareness will be a feature in the future?

I note that when logged in to a particular profile XWMM shows the media available to that profiles library - with the exception of the images. The image paths show as, for example, http://192.168.1.6/vfs/special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/e/e0f89eb5.tbn

- bandelguy - 2012-01-11

@ slash:
Any missing album info in the music section which i am adding manually, is not getting saved in the latest version (2.03). However, any info scrapped by the scraper which I am editing gets saved. I am using 11.0Beta1 and Windows XP.

Please look into this problem.

- ady199 - 2012-01-11

mwkurt Wrote:Hello,

You can export your movies to nfo files from within XBMC. Then if you need to reload your movie information, XBMC will use the nfo files so nothing is lost.

Mark

Thanks, but will it remember the Movie SetsHuh?

Thanks in advance

- mwkurt - 2012-01-11

ady199 Wrote:Thanks, but will it remember the Movie SetsHuh?

Thanks in advance

Yes..the movie set information is a part of the nfo files. So yes...it should.

Mark

Countries - Playagood - 2012-01-13

Hi,

Can I add the movie country to the movie tag?? In the movie section(Xbmc), you can browse your collection by countries but none of my movies has this tag.

Do I edit the nfo file or can I do it with xwmm?

If I need to edit the nfo file, how and where do I type the code?

Thank you

- The Mariner - 2012-01-15

Hi Everyone,

Quote:Instructions:
Method 1: (XWMM will be the only web interface)
- Go to System > Add-ons > Install from zip file
- Select the downloaded Download webinterface.XWMM-x-x-x.zip file
- Go to System > Settings > Network > Services:
- Allow control XBMC via HTTP
- Web interface : XWMM
- open your browser to http://<your_XBMC_IP>:<port>

I can follow these instructions fine... except for the last line Huh

This may be a really dumb question, but how do I find out the IP of my XBMC? I'm using Dharma on Win XP Pro.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Phil.

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-15

The Mariner Wrote:Hi Everyone,

I can follow these instructions fine... except for the last line Huh

This may be a really dumb question, but how do I find out the IP of my XBMC? I'm using Dharma on Win XP Pro.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Phil.

The XBMC ip address is the same as the pc it is installed on, to find out in XBMC go to

this is base on Aeon mq3

home screen
settings
dropdown menu to system info

- waynec42 - 2012-01-15

where do I put images so I can use use them as covers or fanart?

Also, when I try and change cover, I click on the image that I want, then click choose, then it says 'downloading file, please wait....' and that's it. It just hangs on this. I have to close the window then open it again.

- slash - 2012-01-15

bandelguy Wrote:@ slash:
Any missing album info in the music section which i am adding manually, is not getting saved in the latest version (2.03). However, any info scrapped by the scraper which I am editing gets saved. I am using 11.0Beta1 and Windows XP.

Please look into this problem.

Already on it.
I'll let you know
thx

- slash - 2012-01-15

Orac Wrote:Any update on whether multi-profile awareness will be a feature in the future?

Yes it will, I need to change the path calculation to consider the profiles. I need to test it on my side.

/

- slash - 2012-01-15

waynec42 Wrote:where do I put images so I can use use them as covers or fanart?

Also, when I try and change cover, I click on the image that I want, then click choose, then it says 'downloading file, please wait....' and that's it. It just hangs on this. I have to close the window then open it again.

For now, XWMM supports only images provided by XBMC scrapers (most of them). I will be adding support for local images but it is tricky (javascript security limitations).

For the issue of downloading images could you try with different browsers (Firefox, IE)?
thx

- The Mariner - 2012-01-16

Thanks m0v1em4n Big Grin