Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- dunc1690 - 2012-01-26

Used to always be able to access the movie management by typing in my ip addy then port number but when the paqe tries to load up the yellow warning triangle appears now at bottom left hand page -

any ideas ?

D

- Qonos - 2012-01-26

slash Wrote:Interesting, I never tried that. It makes your request in a higher priority Wink

Sounds great Smile

- Rumik - 2012-01-26

Thanks dude, much appreciated! Smile

- slash - 2012-01-29

dunc1690 Wrote:Used to always be able to access the movie management by typing in my ip addy then port number but when the paqe tries to load up the yellow warning triangle appears now at bottom left hand page -

any ideas ?

D

My guess is that you are using Internet Explorer. There is a syntax error in my code (IE is very sensitive).
Should be fixed in the next release, meanwhile you can use firefox.

Thanks

- joselbcn33 - 2012-02-05

Hi there , your app is fantastic,but I have one problem. When I trie to add new custom genres it does not allow to add a new one. I use xbmc dharma beta 2 and firefox as web browser

- Qonos - 2012-02-07

I think there is a bug with add genre. i was going to add stand-up and pressed update. now.. every genre is gone...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6550654/xwmm-bugg.jpg

is there a way to fix this or do i have to delete library and reindex everything or do i have to uninstall xbmc completely?
--------------------------
UPDATE, NVM now 5 minutes later they are back.. strange.. but still, the new genre isnt there

- Therms - 2012-02-10

If I click on a movie set with multiple movies in it, it shows the movies in the set. Like so:

If I click on a movie set with a single movie in it, it doesn't show that movie...it just shows the last multiple-movie set movies. Like so:

I end up with a lot of single movie sets because with Eden it automatically adds movies to sets as noted on TMDB. If I only have one movie from that set, I end up with a set with only one movie.

Anyway, that's a separate issue from this bug where it won't show the contents of single-movie sets.

- anarchoi - 2012-02-10

doesn't work with latest beta ?

- slash - 2012-02-11

anarchoi Wrote:doesn't work with latest beta ?

Just updated to beta 3 and XWMM 2.0.3 still works.
/

- Jolind - 2012-02-12

I've installed and seems to be working like it should in firefox. Only problem I have is that I don't understand how to rescrape movies. I'm sorry if this info is one of the 112 pages long thread here but XWMM seems like something really usefull.

I change the movie title in movies list (I have a number of movies that xbmc didn't scrape correctly) and I save. Then I refresh the page. Is there another step I should be taking to get the movie to scrape from the new title I've given it?

Also I would really love to be able to just insert a IMDB url/number and have the movie scrape from that?

I'm truly sorry if I'm asking questions answered a thousand times but I just don't get how to do this.

Using Eden beta 3 and firefox 9.0.1 on OSX Lion.

- slash - 2012-02-13

Jolind Wrote:I change the movie title in movies list (I have a number of movies that xbmc didn't scrape correctly) and I save. Then I refresh the page. Is there another step I should be taking to get the movie to scrape from the new title I've given it?

Also I would really love to be able to just insert a IMDB url/number and have the movie scrape from that?

I'm truly sorry if I'm asking questions answered a thousand times but I just don't get how to do this.

Using Eden beta 3 and firefox 9.0.1 on OSX Lion.

Hi Jolind,

No problem at all, actually I have a how-to / wiki for XWMM in my to do list.

You can't rescrape movies from XWMM, I'm working with xbmc-team to add JSON-RPC methods for that.
The good news is it seems you will be able to change the imdb number in XWMM next release (very soon). Which, according to some users, allow to rescrape properly by hitting refresh in XBMC.

Thanks
/

- slash - 2012-02-13

Therms Wrote:If I click on a movie set with multiple movies in it, it shows the movies in the set.
I end up with a lot of single movie sets because with Eden it automatically adds movies to sets as noted on TMDB. If I only have one movie from that set, I end up with a set with only one movie.

Thanks for the detailed information, I'll add that to the list I'm fixing for the next release.

/

- Jolind - 2012-02-13

slash Wrote:Hi Jolind,

No problem at all, actually I have a how-to / wiki for XWMM in my to do list.

You can't rescrape movies from XWMM, I'm working with xbmc-team to add JSON-RPC methods for that.
The good news is it seems you will be able to change the imdb number in XWMM next release (very soon). Which, according to some users, allow to rescrape properly by hitting refresh in XBMC.

Thanks
/

Ok! Then atleast I didn't miss the obvious! Smile

Great news about the imdb-change possibility! Even better when you can rescrape through XWMM in the future (if that will be a possibility with JSON-RPC). Thanks for the great work so far!

- VanillaXtract - 2012-02-17

I searched the thread but couldn't find the answer. I have learned the "W" column is watched, but what is the "S" column?

- bigbully - 2012-02-18

VanillaXtract Wrote:I searched the thread but couldn't find the answer. I have learned the "W" column is watched, but what is the "S" column?

"Sets" column will show a blue double disc icon if the movie is assigned to a movie set.