Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - binauchda - 2012-04-03

Hi,

these are my first steps with XWMM. I installed the latest version (2.0.5 from zip) and connected from Firefox 11 to my XBMC HTPC. But this page show no multi-media content at all. No movies, music, TV shows etc. Even though I have multiple files there (no local files, all mounted via NFS from a server). Most likely I'm missing something. Do I need to configure XWMM to have access to the movie-database? Any hints really appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - GoldenEye - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 13:06)slash Wrote: Hi,
renaming a movie set should work starting XWMM 2.0.4. few things you can test:
- Make sure your don't have ant special characters in the movie set name
- Put XBMC in debug mode and check the xbmc.log after trying to rename a movie set
- Could you post your XBMC version and OS and XWMM version
Let me know
/
I am not sure whether I made myself clear about the issue: Renaming the movie set works but changing the previously assigned set to the movie does not.

My XBMC version is: XBMC (11.0 Git:20120324-e4dacfa), Platform: Windows 7, 32-bit Service Pack 1 build 7601, XWMM Version is 2.0.5

- Changing the assigned set from "James Bond 007" to "Der Pate" and pressing save, leads to the gui showing the saving changes progress bar but nothing is added to the log.
- Changing e.g. the Tagline of the movie to "Test" and pressing Save, adds the following line to the log:

Code:
HttpApi Start command: execvideodatabase  paras: execvideodatabase; UPDATE movie SET c03="Test" WHERE idMovie=790

Hope this helps.

G.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-04

(2012-04-03, 14:52)binauchda Wrote: Hi,

these are my first steps with XWMM. I installed the latest version (2.0.5 from zip) and connected from Firefox 11 to my XBMC HTPC. But this page show no multi-media content at all. No movies, music, TV shows etc. Even though I have multiple files there (no local files, all mounted via NFS from a server). Most likely I'm missing something. Do I need to configure XWMM to have access to the movie-database? Any hints really appreciated.

Thanks!

Few things you can try:
- enable web interface in the settings
- make sure you are using the correct URL (see post 1 of this thread)
- try accessing XWMM with Internet explorer
- try installing XWMM from addon repository
- check xbmc.log in debug mode

Let me know

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - appriti - 2012-04-04

excuse me if this has already been addressed, i tried to search for it.

but viewing by movie list, what is the threshold for XWMM? i can see my movies if i breakdown the criteria, but a straight shot to my movies list is a complete no go. i think i only have about 1100-1200 items

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - crimsonfury - 2012-04-04

How do run this with another web interface like wtouch?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-05

(2012-04-04, 18:13)crimsonfury Wrote: How do run this with another web interface like wtouch?

try this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60643&pid=628877#pid628877
(2012-04-03, 10:43)davissss Wrote: Hello, sorry for the translation.

The xbmc does not recognize me all the movies. I'm trying to use the scraper from the web interface. But I find the right choice. is it possible?.

I like the addon, easy to use and very useful.

thanks

---------
Hola, perdonen por la traduccion.

El xbmc no me reconoce todas las peliculas. estoy intentando utilizar el rascador desde la interfaz web. Pero no encuentro la opcion correcta. es posible ?.

Me gusta el addon, es facil de utilizar y muy util.

gracias

Hi,
You need to have all your movies in the XBMC database (scrapped) to see them in XWMM,
Make sure you run "scan for new contant" in all your video sources.
Let me know

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-05

(2012-04-04, 17:23)appriti Wrote: excuse me if this has already been addressed, i tried to search for it.

but viewing by movie list, what is the threshold for XWMM? i can see my movies if i breakdown the criteria, but a straight shot to my movies list is a complete no go. i think i only have about 1100-1200 items

Technically there is no limit to the number of items, but may be you found a bug.
- Could you send me vi PM a printscreen ?
(2012-04-02, 17:19)brettawesome Wrote: Trying to add in a few reviews for albums, nothing is saving. .Don't know if this is a common problem or what. Eden, Chrome.

Make sure you are not using special characters.
Could you try using firefox.

Thanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Mochaka - 2012-04-07

Hello,

I installed XWMM from zip and it took a while for it to actually load properly, but now im finally in and no movies will come up at all. I can get TV Shows to display, but movies is just empty.

I'm running Eden on Win7 connecting to a MySQL database with roughly 400 movies in the db.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-07

(2012-04-07, 08:30)Mochaka Wrote: Hello,

I installed XWMM from zip and it took a while for it to actually load properly, but now im finally in and no movies will come up at all. I can get TV Shows to display, but movies is just empty.

I'm running Eden on Win7 connecting to a MySQL database with roughly 400 movies in the db.

which version of XWMM are you running ?
Have you tried to reinstall from addon repo ?
let me know

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Mochaka - 2012-04-08

(2012-04-07, 13:45)slash Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 08:30)Mochaka Wrote: Hello,

which version of XWMM are you running ?
Have you tried to reinstall from addon repo ?
let me know

I'm running 2.0.5 on Eden latest.

I have reinstalled it. It loads fast now, as before the interface wouldn't load, but no movies show up.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Stippy - 2012-04-08

Not to hijack your conversation, but I'm having issues w/ WXMM (2.0.5) on Eden as well:

If a movie is in a set when add it to my library (exported info from Dharma, multi-file. This was to keep my existing sets), I can move it out of that set via WXMM without a problem. However, I cannot create a new set or move that same movie back into its original set. According to WXMM I've made a created a new set and put a movie into it, but according to XBMC, nothing's changed. Reboot, update library, same thing. No new sets showing up, movie I put back in the set I removed it from is not back in the set.

EGSadNot my real setup! Big Grin ) Added a source, the Comedy share on the server, they all are in the "Comedy Movies" set. Using WXMM, I remove "Funny Movie 1" from the Comedy Movies set. Update my library, I see the Comedy Movies and Funny Movie 1. Good. Now I use WXMM to make a new set, "The Funny Movie Series" and move Funny Movie 1 into that set. Update library. No new set listed, FM1 still in the list as an individual title. Go back to WXMM, put Funny Movie 1 back into the Comedy Movies set, update library. Funny Movie 1 is still on the list and not in the movie set.

So far, sets are the only thing keeping me from moving to Eden. I want my sets the way I have them now without a ton of work!! Big Grin Thanks for any help!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Fastedd27 - 2012-04-08

Just started using wxmm a couple days ago...LOVING IT!
I have one issue though... The movie list doesn't populate... If I select by genre it populates but not just the straight list...
My setup
Using MySQL 5.5
Xbmc 11 Eden
Database consists of about 1300 movie titles currently and 19k tv episodes on a open Indiana server
I have another 800 titles I will be importing in soon...any thoughts on how this will affect my current usage

Let me know if there's any info I can get you to help

Thanks for your time and hard work!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Mizaki - 2012-04-08

(2012-04-04, 18:13)crimsonfury Wrote: How do run this with another web interface like wtouch?

I just wrote the whole thing below then noticed Web interfaces. Blush

Multiple web interfaces
Thought it might be helpful for future reference. Has the link to the post in this thread as well.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Livin - 2012-04-08

ignore...

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Mizaki - 2012-04-08

Hey Livin. XWMM is all slash, nothing to do with me Smile

Personally I see no reason to integrate. Instead I'd ask the HTPC Manager folks if they can add the option to go to another interface within their's. A simple frame with their menu bar at the top would do it as far as I can see.