Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Aenima99x - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-15, 15:33)PhantomGhost Wrote: When I try to go to it from Firefox on a PC, the interface loads fine, movie list loads, but all data for the movies is blank...not even the title fills in, even though the title shows fine in the movie list. A few random movies have genres filled in, but thats it, nothing else.

Same problem here running it on Eden and trying to access it through Firefox on Ubuntu. Everything loads fine in Chromium.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - lando - 2012-04-17

Thanks to all who have been posting in this thread. After parsing through it all, I was able to resolve my issue (though it's a little clunky), so I thought I'd share for anyone else who stumbles along this way.

Issue that I had: Running the latest, freshly installed, XBMC on Windows 7. Installed XWMM through the repository. Enabled HTTP administration.
XWMM successfully loads my library. Through the tools I can add and delete movie sets - no problem.

When I edit a movie (let's say Cars), I'd rather have it in the Pixar collection than the cars collection. I change the set and save. It appears to work. If I click on any other movie and then return to Cars, it's reverted back to the Cars Collection, and on the actual XBMC library, it is also still in the cars collection.

I tried all browsers, both on the HTPC itself, and on another computer in my home network, all the same result.

SOLUTION FOR ME: As another poster in this forum has said, they discovered that it was related to the browser cache. My work around has been to clear the recent history after every saved change made in XWMM return to verify that the movie kept the changes, and mostly success.
NOTE: Here's where it got a little tricky, and the second layer of this workaround. If a movie is already assigned to a collection, the browser cache doesn't seem to help. It's stuck on whatever it was originally assigned to. The only way I could change it was to go into Tools>Movie Sets and delete the set that I don't want. clear the cache, go to the movie and usually it is now cleared of any movie set. At this point, it will accept the new movie set that I want.
So, not perfect, and a lot of clearing, refreshing, double checking, sometimes doing it again, but in the end, my XBMC library is starting to really flow nicely.
(now if I can figure out the Amazon Prime Instant View DRM issue, and figure out why XBMCflicks was working for a minute and now just won't, I'll have the ultimate setup, but that's for another thread)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - niiko - 2012-04-21

Hey Slash, I made a pull request on the git repo a few weeks back (https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/pull/5) to fix caching and the loading overlay. Is that something you'd be interested in incorporating into the addon or would you prefer I do something differently?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-22

(2012-04-21, 18:51)niiko Wrote: Hey Slash, I made a pull request on the git repo a few weeks back (https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/pull/5) to fix caching and the loading overlay. Is that something you'd be interested in incorporating into the addon or would you prefer I do something differently?

Hey Niiko,
Thanks for your contribution, just didn't have time to merge it.
I'll try to do it today.
Thanks again and feel free to do other changes.

Slash

New version 2.0.6 available - slash - 2012-04-22

Hi,

Here are some fixes with version 2.0.6:

- fixes:
-- images caching (thanks to niiko)
-- load Mask display (thanks to niiko)
-- syntax error for compatibility with IE

Wish I had more time to fix other issues.
Thanks for your patience
Slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - taalas - 2012-04-23

Hi,

it's a while since I last checked this great web frontend, one question:

Is auto fixing for moved files working right now? The start page is a little vague about that (it's in the feature list AND in the list of limitations)...

I would kill for a something that does path autocorrection after moving files between media servers Wink

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-25

(2012-04-23, 18:44)taalas Wrote: Hi,

it's a while since I last checked this great web frontend, one question:

Is auto fixing for moved files working right now? The start page is a little vague about that (it's in the feature list AND in the list of limitations)...

I would kill for a something that does path autocorrection after moving files between media servers Wink

Hi,
Sorry for the confusion about that. It's in the features requests, I started to work on some code for that, then I had to focus on JSON-RPC compatibility.

Slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - whitts1 - 2012-04-26

Hi

I installed XWMM about 6 months ago on Dharma and everything worked fine. Since i updated to Eden final version the movie sets no longer appear on XBMC. The web interface is still fine and shows the movie sets as before but these don't show in XBMC. I've done some searching and can't find a solutiuon. Anyone had similar problems and is there an easy fix.

Thanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - tinybutstrong - 2012-04-27

The web interface is not working correctly in current version of Firefox.

Code:
Timestamp: 26/04/2012 19:21:43
Error: TypeError: jsonResponse is undefined
Source File: http://127.0.0.1:81/movies/include.js
Line: 145

So most fields are blank.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Zernable - 2012-04-27

I am unable to get a listing of movies or TV shows. I can see sets, actors, and movies by genre, but the general movies and tv show lists come up blank. This was happening with 2.0.5 as well as 2.0.6. I am running Eden without mysql. I am using Firefox, but am getting the same experience with Opera and Chrome.

Not much of anything shows up in the XBMC debug log. All that appears when opening XWMM and attempting to retrieve movie list is the following:
19:05:29 T:140097614944192 DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: setresponseformat paras: setresponseformat; openRecordSet;<recordset>;closeRecordSet;</recordset>;openRecord;<record>;closeRecord;</record>;openField;<field>;closeField;</field>
19:05:30 T:140097614944192 DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase paras: queryvideodatabase; select idSet, strSet FROM sets
19:05:30 T:140097614944192 DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase paras: queryvideodatabase; select idGenre, strGenre FROM genre

XWMM used to work fine on my system, but I haven't used it in awhile so am unsure when it stopped working for me. If there is any additional info you need from me, I'll get it.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-04-27

(2012-04-27, 00:23)tinybutstrong Wrote: The web interface is not working correctly in current version of Firefox.

Code:
Timestamp: 26/04/2012 19:21:43
Error: TypeError: jsonResponse is undefined
Source File: http://127.0.0.1:81/movies/include.js
Line: 145

So most fields are blank.

Thanks for reporting the error, I'll look into it asap. You are running XWMM 2.0.6 with XBMC Eden right?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - tinybutstrong - 2012-04-27

(2012-04-27, 12:50)slash Wrote: You are running XWMM 2.0.6 with XBMC Eden right?

Yes, right.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - henrikyo - 2012-04-27

is this working with current nighties I'm getting broken from add-on repo

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - henrikyo - 2012-04-27

Nevermind i get it working, the repo had 2.0.5

However when using 2.0.6 and entering xbmc ip and login in, my movie list and tv shows list is empty, anyone know why?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - mebj53 - 2012-04-27

Hi All
I am new here and new with xbmc eden and xwmm 2.0.6 as well.
I am having some problems I can't figure out any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used xwmm to setup my database and everything was fine yesterday and now when I enter xwmm all that shows is the title list and no other fields are filled in. I checked my xbmc and all fanart and descriptions are as they should be .
I have already cleared the cache and tried other web browsers.
I need help!!
Thanks to all who reply
Sincerly mebj53