Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- qualar - 2009-12-03

xbs08 Wrote:what happens if you click on Music --> Files? Doesn't it takes you to music files?

There's one thing that bugs me in Rapier... the order of the settings items.
It doesn't makes much sense to me to have one of the most used settings in the middle and for ex. programs next to appearence.

I suggest (less used in middle for easy access)

Appearence | Videos | Music | Pictures | Programs | Weather | Network | System

PS. i'm sure users use a lot more appearence & video settings then programs, especialy the non xbox users.

Whilst you have a point it is probably academic because how often should you need to go into any of the settings. Once you have the settings done that should be it.

- xbs08 - 2009-12-03

Maybe it's me but i tend to use appearence (changing, testing new skins/themes, etc) & videos (clean library and export library) a lot.

- qualar - 2009-12-03

xbs08 Wrote:Maybe it's me but i tend to use appearence (changing, testing new skins/themes, etc) & videos (clean library and export library) a lot.

Actually, I think clean library and update would be worth putting on a submenu on the main screen.

- wimpy - 2009-12-03

qualar Wrote:How does this suit?

that looks veryveryvery nice Smile dl'ing 2.7 now and testing Smile

- cifa - 2009-12-03

qualar Wrote:If you tell my where to get this plugin and what it does I will have a look.

check here
its a photo journalism blog -looks good.
will have a look/test myself and see if working on my XBOX

btw - tracked the code to disable the music library view. I now go straight into files view mode. Unfortunately though (well in my r25010 build) 'Album Information' not working.

**update

getting the plugin:
programs>>program plugins>>SVN-Repo Installer>>xbmc addons>>plugins>>pictures

crashes here on my xbox using 2.7
works & looks great on PM3-HD skin

- wimpy - 2009-12-03

soon finished with my fix for "list info" on tv shows.
i'll need your help Qualar for the setting etc.

ListInfoUseBanner either SET or UNSET.
If SET then it will display BANNERS instead of COVERS.
If UNSET then it will display COVERS instead of BANNERS.

I've also added information on episode screen.
Will post the file/changes in a few minutes.

- qualar - 2009-12-03

wimpy Wrote:soon finished with my fix for "list info" on tv shows.
i'll need your help Qualar for the setting etc.

ListInfoUseBanner either SET or UNSET.
If SET then it will display BANNERS instead of COVERS.
If UNSET then it will display COVERS instead of BANNERS.

I've also added information on episode screen.
Will post the file/changes in a few minutes.

This is how I would do it. I would have a settings in skin settings saying:

Use Posters instead of Banners for TV Shows.

and assign it to Skin.HasSetting(UsePosters)

then in the List info view but a group tag around the banner layout that is currently there and set its visible tag to <visible>!SkinHasSetting(UsePosters)</visible>

Then do a group that encompasses your Poster layout, you can use my Season List Info Mod as guidance because that includes poster size art, with a visible tag <visible>Skin.HasSetting(UsePosters).

Don't hesitate to ask if you need more help.

- wimpy - 2009-12-03

Ok I've used "UsePosters" as variable.
If not set then it shows Cover.

http://pastebin.org/60114 <- download this. this is from the start to the end of the TVShowsListInfoView

I moved a seperate INFO section under "EPISODE INFO AND PLOT" to display some information above the plot for each episode aswell as plot. Only item i didn't quite get out was the TVSHOWNAME itself. (LINE 260 in my pastebin).

Should work if you replace this with the entire TVShowsListInfoView part in your file.

Let me know if I've done anything wrong or if you'd want it in any other fashion. Tested both cover/banner setting by toggling the "!" in front of the variables.

- wimpy - 2009-12-03

btw another question i came over that i'm wondering about. in labels, for example this:

<label>$LOCALIZE[563]: $INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>

is there a quick way to get "No rating." instead of just blank if $INFO[ListItem.Rating] is not set ?

for example: "$INFO[ListItem.Rating] or "No rating." ?

- qualar - 2009-12-03

wimpy Wrote:btw another question i came over that i'm wondering about. in labels, for example this:

<label>$LOCALIZE[563]: $INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>

is there a quick way to get "No rating." instead of just blank if $INFO[ListItem.Rating] is not set ?

for example: "$INFO[ListItem.Rating] or "No rating." ?

yes you can set a fallback option

Code:
<control type="label">
   <label fallback="No Rating">[color=MediaInfoHeaderColor][b]$LOCALIZE[563]:[/b][/color] $INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
</control>

- qualar - 2009-12-03

Actually in that instance I do not think it would work because you are also using text before the $INFO part so it would never use the fallback I don't think, but try it. If not just create 2 labels and use the visible property with the ListItem.Rating.IsEmpty.

- xbs08 - 2009-12-03

I like to keep my home screen nice and clean so i did this little tweak to hide home system info by default.

Hope it gets added to your mod Wink

Home.xml - System Info
PHP Code:
<visible>Container(850).HasFocus(8) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</visible

custom_SkinSettings.xml - Home Content Area
PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="156">
<
description>Show System Info</description>
<include>
SettingsContentBtn</include>
<
label>$LOCALIZE[20085]</label>
<
selected>Skin.HasSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</selected>
<
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</onclick>
</
control

- joazito - 2009-12-03

Funny the mediafire page sends me to a loop everytime I click on the "Click here to Download" link, in both Firefox and Chrome. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me having the SkipScreen firefox extension, but it is suspicious the same happens in Chrome.

Works fine in Internet Explorer, so...

- cifa - 2009-12-03

joazito Wrote:Funny the mediafire page sends me to a loop everytime I click on the "Click here to Download" link, in both Firefox and Chrome. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me having the SkipScreen firefox extension, but it is suspicious the same happens in Chrome.

Works fine in Internet Explorer, so...

working fine here with FireFox. i dont have that SkipScreen installed.
so...over to you Wink

- qualar - 2009-12-03

xbs08 Wrote:I like to keep my home screen nice and clean so i did this little tweak to hide home system info by default.

Hope it gets added to your mod Wink

Home.xml - System Info
PHP Code:
<visible>Container(850).HasFocus(8) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</visible

custom_SkinSettings.xml - Home Content Area
PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="156">
<
description>Show System Info</description>
<include>
SettingsContentBtn</include>
<
label>$LOCALIZE[20085]</label>
<
selected>Skin.HasSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</selected>
<
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ShowHomeSysInfo)</onclick>
</
control

I intended to add that so it will be in a future release.

My problem is now how to handle updates because of the size with the weather conditional backgrounds. Maybe I should remove those and let people download them separately.