Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Lyrics Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=146)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics (/showthread.php?tid=62769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: - taxigps - 2012-10-02

(2012-09-27, 21:41)hatchetharry Wrote:
(2012-09-26, 02:50)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 19:20)Skank Wrote: I can provide you one with that.. But those wont scroll right?
Ive read that lyrics cant be on nas right? Will support come in the future?

My mistake. Need SYLT sample to test. USLT haven't timestamp, so will not support it.

I'd love to provide you with a sample, but

1) my tagging software (mediamonkey) only shows one tag-field "Songtext", which I found somewhere to be interpreted as USLT. I don't even know how to get access and then transfer my lyrics to a field named SYLT.

2) so far none of my lyrics have timestamps. You don't see a chance to support this? E.g. by just showing the whole lyrics text, if no time stamp or only "[00:00:00]" is there?

3) Does it help, if I add timestamps in my "Songtext"-field manually? (might be some effort, I read about software helping with this)

You should use CU Lyrics add on to lyrics not have timestamps.

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-02

Taxigps, can you help me how i get synced lyrics now?
1. If i use a scraper from your addon, i never get results
2. If i use embeddd lyrics in sylt field, wherefrom can i get them then?

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-02, 15:53)Skank Wrote: Taxigps, can you help me how i get synced lyrics now?

Taxigps?

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - puntloos - 2012-10-16

I'm trying to figure out how to modify keyboard.xml to do one thing:

- On the playlist screen, if I hit the 'i' button, it will show song info
- On the song info screen, if I hit 'i' again, I want it to show lyrics

Any way to do this? I think my main issue is I don't know what the section is called. DialogSongInfo (from dialogsonginfo.xml) doesnt seem to work

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - taxigps - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-02, 15:53)Skank Wrote: Taxigps, can you help me how i get synced lyrics now?
Default scraper better for Chinese lyrics. You should save .lrc file with audio file manually.

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 14:48)taxigps Wrote:
Default scraper better for Chinese lyrics. You should save .lrc file with audio file manually.

Any idea then where to get it

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - schumi2004 - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 16:35)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 14:48)taxigps Wrote:

You can get lrc files very easy with minilyrics but not mass fetch/update. Embed lyrics with MP3 with minilyrics doesn't work either (check my test.rar you shared here) Beter way is to have the load lyrics from dir.

I tried to combine the fetch lyrics from dir into CU Lyrics but not finished yet.

Edit:
Getting lyrics for your MP3 colelction just sucks as there isn't any tool that can mass process this and haven't found any app that can embed lyrics properly so cu or lrc can understand it.

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-18

(2012-10-17, 21:21)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 16:35)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 14:48)taxigps Wrote: Default scraper better for Chinese lyrics. You should save .lrc file with audio file manually.

You can get lrc files very easy with minilyrics but not mass fetch/update. Embed lyrics with MP3 with minilyrics doesn't work either (check my test.rar you shared here) Beter way is to have the load lyrics from dir.

I tried to combine the fetch lyrics from dir into CU Lyrics but not finished yet.

Edit:
Getting lyrics for your MP3 colelction just sucks as there isn't any tool that can mass process this and haven't found any app that can embed lyrics properly so cu or lrc can understand it.

thx for helping and trying mate !
I just downloaded an lrc file to test and named it exactly as the song file name

so on my unraid server (in the same network)
\unraid\music\u2\u2 - with or without you.mp3
\unraid\music\u2\u2 - with or without you.lrc

i go into xbmc, music, play the song it shows the screen where the lyrics should show up, but nothing !!!

Also (when i set the scraper to use "lyrdb" it says it doesnt find a thing, but when i manually browse to it, it does have lyrics for the songs i have..)

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-18

Taxigps,

Is it not working for me cause my music is on a network shared folder?
Are you willing to fix this please? I think lots users have their music on a nas or server..

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - GEHowe1 - 2012-10-20

I also have my music library on a NAS - appreciate understanding why Lyrics does not work on a NAS and if there is a plan to add this functionality.

Many Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-20

(2012-10-20, 10:31)GEHowe1 Wrote: I also have my music library on a NAS - appreciate understanding why Lyrics does not work on a NAS and if there is a plan to add this functionality.

Many Thanks

Support for nas isa major issue

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - taxigps - 2012-10-20

(2012-10-18, 16:56)Skank Wrote: Taxigps,

Are you willing to fix this please? I think lots users have their music on a nas or server..

(2012-10-20, 10:31)GEHowe1 Wrote: I also have my music library on a NAS - appreciate understanding why Lyrics does not work on a NAS and if there is a plan to add this functionality.

Many Thanks

I'll test if have problem with NAS and try to fix it.

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-20

(2012-10-20, 17:58)taxigps Wrote:

Many Thanks

Very much appreciated! Thx!

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-23

Many Thanks

Any luck with it? If you want me to,help test things or something, im willing to...

RE: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics - Skank - 2012-10-29

Many Thanks

Any luck with it?