Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2011-05-03 02:07

ijourneaux Wrote:I was hoping not to have to edit them one at a time but that is better than deleting and re adding the shows.

Thanks for the tip.

You can use mass edit in the Manage section.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-05-04 16:07

Does anyone know how to setup SickBeards WOL feature? I've made a thread on the official forum but no one has replied :/

- thezoggy - 2011-05-04 21:02

smiffy1989 Wrote:Does anyone know how to setup SickBeards WOL feature? I've made a thread on the official forum but no one has replied :/

there is none. there is some code in source for it but I don't believe it's actually ever been tested or used.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-05-04 21:43

thezoggy Wrote:there is none. there is some code in source for it but I don't believe it's actually ever been tested or used.

Yeh midgetspy said it was submitted but never implemented. Would be an awesome feature for me, I run SickBeard on my unraid server and power down my HTPC's so I can't get sickbeard to auto update the library atm Sad

- rormeister - 2011-05-05 16:42

Is it possible to configure Sab+ to do all of the post-processing and pass this over to SickBeard to update itself and update XBMC?

I see a lot of posts about how to configure SB to carry out the post-processing so just wondered if its simple enough?

thanks,
Rory

- thezoggy - 2011-05-06 00:52

rormeister Wrote:Is it possible to configure Sab+ to do all of the post-processing and pass this over to SickBeard to update itself and update XBMC?

I see a lot of posts about how to configure SB to carry out the post-processing so just wondered if its simple enough?

thanks,
Rory

if you have sab do all the post processing... then the chance for sb to do the post processing is pretty much lost... you'd then have to do 'manual post processing' in sb which pretty much defeats the automation of sb.

- WingmanNZ - 2011-05-07 10:16

Any chance of this Pull Request being incorporated?

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/72

I know myself and a few others here on the XBMC forums would greatly appreciate it.

- thezoggy - 2011-05-07 11:52

WingmanNZ Wrote:Any chance of this Pull Request being incorporated?

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/72

I know myself and a few others here on the XBMC forums would greatly appreciate it.

not any time soon. depends when midget will have the time to rewrite the whole naming/post processing routines... which at the moment have not even been talked about.. lots of stuff going on at the moment with sb in the backend... just wait another 1-2 weeks for the goodies to start appearing Smile

- dysan911 - 2011-05-09 14:02

Can anyone tell me, what does Snatched mean? I added a TV show recently and wanted to catch up on all the past episodes. It downloaded all of season 1 but all of season 2 show "Snatched (720p Web-DL)

I can't find any files related to season 2 on my HD either.

THanks!

- Tiny Clanger - 2011-05-09 14:23

dysan911 Wrote:Can anyone tell me, what does Snatched mean? I added a TV show recently and wanted to catch up on all the past episodes. It downloaded all of season 1 but all of season 2 show "Snatched (720p Web-DL)

I can't find any files related to season 2 on my HD either.

THanks!

"Snatched" means Sick Beard has downloaded the NZB but SABnzbd hasn't got round to doing anything with it yet - so you should find Season 2 in your SABnzbd queue somewhere...

- dysan911 - 2011-05-09 15:01

Tiny Clanger Wrote:"Snatched" means Sick Beard has downloaded the NZB but SABnzbd hasn't got round to doing anything with it yet - so you should find Season 2 in your SABnzbd queue somewhere...

THanks!. Strange thing is Sab's que is empty and when I searched my entire HD for *.nzb I didn't find anything related to season 2 of the show.

- sullydavid - 2011-05-09 15:19

dysan911 Wrote:THanks!. Strange thing is Sab's que is empty and when I searched my entire HD for *.nzb I didn't find anything related to season 2 of the show.

Are you referring to just the download queue? Do you see nothing in the completed queue? I periodically have problems with unpacking and post processing in Sab. While that is happening SB still shows "Snatched". Looking at the completed list in Sab will have more details.

- dysan911 - 2011-05-09 23:21

sullydavid Wrote:Are you referring to just the download queue? Do you see nothing in the completed queue? I periodically have problems with unpacking and post processing in Sab. While that is happening SB still shows "Snatched". Looking at the completed list in Sab will have more details.

THanks Sully. The completed que shows nothing for Season 2 of this particular show except just one. S02.720p.WEB-DL

For the heck of it I went back to Sickbeard and marked all the missing episodes as Wanted again and now it's actually downloading the individual missing episodes. Not sure what happened originally.. Maybe one of my search providers returned some incorrect info or was down. Who knows.

Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the quick hand though!

B.

- PaulC2K - 2011-05-10 05:20

Hi,

I've been using SickBeard for about 2wks and absolutely love it, esp as i was away for a week in the middle and came home to a server full of episodes waiting to be watched Big Grin

However ive noticed a problem im having and i dont know how to work around it.
I've added the show American Dad, its official title is 'American Dad!' but nobody really bothers with the exclamation mark in there, and as a result it isnt finding the episodes.

Is this just something im going to have to manually pull, some of the file renaming software ive seen allows you to provide a show name and its TVDB ID, is there anything like that, or even manually editing a database to rename the show, although this may lose its ability to rename??

- Coeluh - 2011-05-10 07:41

PaulC2K Wrote:Hi,

I've been using SickBeard for about 2wks and absolutely love it, esp as i was away for a week in the middle and came home to a server full of episodes waiting to be watched Big Grin

However ive noticed a problem im having and i dont know how to work around it.
I've added the show American Dad, its official title is 'American Dad!' but nobody really bothers with the exclamation mark in there, and as a result it isnt finding the episodes.

Is this just something im going to have to manually pull, some of the file renaming software ive seen allows you to provide a show name and its TVDB ID, is there anything like that, or even manually editing a database to rename the show, although this may lose its ability to rename??

I have some similar problem with American Dad. It insists on looking for the one with the exclamation mark, but it does not look for the ones without. How do I make him look for the one without, e.g. renaming the show in sickbeard?