Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Back Row (/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) (/showthread.php?tid=63773)

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2015-01-17 19:37

(2015-01-17 19:00)Honko Wrote:  .. so would it be possible to support the VideoExtras Addon, as it would be a main feature for me to navigate to bonusfootage which I stored in an "Extras" folder in each Movie folder...

Sorry mate it's not something I'll be adding support for - it's not something I'd use myself which is what motivates me to add things these days.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Honko - 2015-01-17 22:44

(2015-01-17 19:37)Sharpe Wrote:  
(2015-01-17 19:00)Honko Wrote:  .. so would it be possible to support the VideoExtras Addon, as it would be a main feature for me to navigate to bonusfootage which I stored in an "Extras" folder in each Movie folder...

Sorry mate it's not something I'll be adding support for - it's not something I'd use myself which is what motivates me to add things these days.

OK, then I try it for my own. If it works, maybe you are interested in the code for anyone else who find this addon usefull (you should try it if you are interested in handling bonusmaterial for your movies Wink)

btw: I edited my last post with some more questions as I didnt recorgnized that you answered her for it, so please take a further look... thx a lot!

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2015-01-17 23:37

(2015-01-17 19:00)Honko Wrote:  1) Is it possible to support the VideoExtras Addon, as it would be a main feature for me to navigate to bonusfootage which I stored in an "Extras" folder in each Movie folder...
2) Is there any way to add custom submenus for custom mainmenus (shortcuts)
3) What can I do with the script settings?

thx a lot!

No worries Mario Smile

1) Like I say probably not something I'm interested in adding I'm afraid
2) Yes you can do this in skin settings
3) It just lets you add selected items to a submenu that you can access from underneath the exit control

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - mairsy07 - 2015-01-18 20:53

hey! trying to get to grips with the skin haha
question is.. can i use background images for movies / tv shows . The ones recently added or do i have to use art work stored on my hdd??
last question is i noticed you have the bluray cases. i have changed views and i cant get this to show.
would love the help, thank you :-)

actually i were thick, cases sorted haha any chance to get spinning discs or have you not supported that ??
Still figuring out the background so help appreciated please :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2015-01-18 21:37

Howdy - no sorry I've not got anything for spinning bluray discs just spinning cds in the music visualisation screen.

What do you mean by background images for movies / tv shows? Do you mean fanart images from the movie or show? If so provided you've scanned in the movie or tv show correctly you should see the images show up in the views.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - mairsy07 - 2015-01-18 22:25

Hey ! The images show up when I am on movies and I go up towards recently added, the background show up then. What I mean though is when I just scroll through on any of the options ie videos , movies or tv shows the only image displayed is the default one of the cinema .
So in wallpaper settings where you can change wallpaper for videos , movies and so on. Is there a way to make it slideshow the recently added movies ? If you get me haha sorry.

Basically recent movies what appear on the top, I want to know if the artwork for them can be turned into a slideshow by adding a specific folder ? Great work by the way !

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2015-01-18 23:22

Right ok yeah you can do that - go into skin settings then under the heading "home" select "use multiple home wallpapers", then also in skin settings under the heading "wallpaper" you can select either single images or folders containing multiple images which it will show as a slideshow.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - mairsy07 - 2015-01-18 23:50

(2015-01-18 23:22)Sharpe Wrote:  Right ok yeah you can do that - go into skin settings then under the heading "home" select "use multiple home wallpapers", then also in skin settings under the heading "wallpaper" you can select either single images or folders containing multiple images which it will show as a slideshow.

yeah i have done that buddy but it just shows blank. Do i have to choose a folder with artwork created myself or is there something i can add in the kodi folders?? ie where all the fan art is stored ?? if it is stored. Thank you for the replies :-)