Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- gekados - 2009-12-30

XBMCG33K Wrote:It can be viewed in whatever window you are in by simply pressing 'M'

gotta map that to my remote, thanks for a fast reply and sorry for the dumb question..

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-30

Oh and I should mention this.

Once you press 'M' scroll to the bottom where the controls are to activate the media you want to see. Once you do it once you'll see what I mean.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-30

Thumb support? As I think Aeon is shit I have never seen this ShowMix, can you post an image?

- DarkMasterCh1ef - 2009-12-30

on the left side are the thumbs

- nanny07 - 2009-12-31

XBMCG33K Wrote:Where you have circled may be a good place for that Smile

And for the rest of you in here arguing like children back and forth stop before I start removing posts.

ty for the quick, and fantastic, answer

And also thank you (and your team) for this beatiful skin Nod

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

Not sure I really understand why Xperience would need something like that, do other skins support it as well as Aeon?

- krl69 - 2009-12-31

Great skin! :-)

But just a quick question - how do I change the view in "Browse your videofiles"? I'm only able to use the "Filepanel" view. I don't/won't use the library function.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

A direct quote from the other site, stated earlier:

XBMCG33K Wrote:I'm not sure if you understand as I have had to explain this on the other forums as well. Xperience is designed with library in mind, so the views in files mode are meant to be simple. The views in library are more detailed. I would suggest taking the time to enable the library, scan your media (may take time because of size) and then go into your new library and see all that is glorious about it.

I cannot stress enough the xperience is meant for library modes, the views in files mode WILL NOT be changing.

- johoja - 2009-12-31

It would be nice though if there was a way to know if a show was watched like in Aeon (it does check marks next to shows watched in the actual list) so you know it's watched without having to select the show itself.

- krl69 - 2009-12-31

Quote:I cannot stress enough the xperience is meant for library modes, the views in files mode WILL NOT be changing.

Why not just remove the hole section called "Browse your videofiles"? If it’s that important not to have a possibility to select different views in "filemode", just make a subroutine under the section "Movies" with the a browse for files…

For me library is overkill. I have quite few movies (delete them after watched), but the main reason is that I can't sort them in an easy way, my movies. If I enable the library mode, all my movies are shown in one "folder". Therefore the filemode is better. Here I can select between different types of movies/videos.

Or am I very wrong about this?

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

krl69 Wrote:Why not just remove the hole section called "Browse your videofiles"? If it’s that important not to have a possibility to select different views in "filemode", just make a subroutine under the section "Movies" with the a browse for files…

For me library is overkill. I have quite few movies (delete them after watched), but the main reason is that I can't sort them in an easy way, my movies. If I enable the library mode, all my movies are shown in one "folder". Therefore the filemode is better. Here I can select between different types of movies/videos.

Or am I very wrong about this?

Not sure when you last tried LM out BUT it's very organized ... I actually used to never use it and have made the leap myself. It's VERY handy!

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

Settings>Customization>Toggles>watched/unwatched overlays

- krl69 - 2009-12-31

XBMCG33K Wrote:A direct quote from the other site, stated earlier:

XBMCG33K Wrote:Not sure when you last tried LM out BUT it's very organized ... I actually used to never use it and have made the leap myself. It's VERY handy!

I was hoping the same experience as you, but I still feel it’s a little irritating to switch between filemode and librarymode every time the scrapers don’t find any info about a movie. Rofl

And how do I sort all my children movies in one "folder" and all my "little more mature" movies in another when using LM? I can’t have them all mixed together in one big pile of movies. No

But okey, just cut me off and have all my friends laugh at me when I try to show them the coolest skin ever on my htpc just because YOU saw the “Jesus and hallelujah” in LM mode. Confused

- Montellese - 2009-12-31

johoja Wrote:It would be nice though if there was a way to know if a show was watched like in Aeon (it does check marks next to shows watched in the actual list) so you know it's watched without having to select the show itself.

I think what he means is that e.g. in the InfoPanel view you have to actually select a show to be able to see whether it has already been watched or not (because the only indicator is the "unwatched" overlay at the top of the thumb). I think he is asking for some kind of indicator which is always visible for every item independent of whether it is the currently selected item or not. But I couldn't think of a place where it could be put...

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-31

krl69 Wrote:I was hoping the same experience as you, but I still feel it’s a little irritating to switch between filemode and librarymode every time the scrapers don’t find any info about a movie. Rofl

And how do I sort all my children movies in one "folder" and all my "little more mature" movies in another when using LM? I can’t have them all mixed together in one big pile of movies. No

But okey, just cut me off and have all my friends laugh at me when I try to show them the coolest skin ever on my htpc just because YOU saw the “Jesus and hallelujah” in LM mode. Confused

You could use an external program to scrape you movies like i do works great and easy to fix miss scraped movies also you can sort all your XXX movies into collections so they show as one file (like a folder) and leave the rest alone or just make a new profile for kids movies and one for adult movies would take 5 mins to do.

once most of the bugs are gone i will see about adding more views into FM but they will be simple and simple lol as that's all they can be.

also to every one stop using the mouse please as its causing more problems than its worth and am not going to wast my time fixing as the hole skin design is wrong for a mouse thank you.

SO MOUSE SUPPORT NULL!!!

Also i think it has more to do with the DX builds as i have no crashing with the mouse or any other problems like scrolling nibs not working i use GL version of XBMC and windows XP so if there are problems in the DX versions please post your debug logs in the XBMC development thread thank you they can fix it or see what's causing it thank you.