Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-23

People, it isn't just me working on this skin, the entire team especially Rocky5, and Arcanthur are busy at work even while i take my little break, well "took" as i beat the damn game at about 7am this morning.

- picodegiao - 2009-09-23

Yeah, but we like giving you a hard time Laugh

- Hitcher - 2009-09-23

XBMCG33K Wrote:People, it isn't just me working on this skin, the entire team especially Rocky5, and Arcanthur are busy at work even while i take my little break, well "took" as i beat the damn game at about 7am this morning.
And I've just sent you a Friend request.Rolleyes

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-23

Oh no worries on tha hitcher I still have all the firefight ones to do Smile

- Naser - 2009-09-25

Will this skin ever get bloody released ?!? i sure hope so...
coming soon ehhh?

Alaska is in development & yet we are already using it. Can you release this skin & then start fixing what needs fixing, it looks more ready then Alaska, well it should.

- fanaticffwd - 2009-09-25

Naser Wrote:Will this skin ever get bloody released ?!? i sure hope so...
coming soon ehhh?

Alaska is in development & yet we are already using it. Can you release this skin & then start fixing what needs fixing, it looks more ready then Alaska, well it should.

I also hate to wait. But I also don't want to see what happend with Aeon. 4 forks of incomplete half working stuff.

i'll just wait and see and keep F5'ing this threat untill its released.

- mavgink - 2009-09-25

it would be wise to release it before alaska finishes... Wink

- Hitcher - 2009-09-25

coming soon ehhh?

Alaska's only released (if you can call it) because djh couldn't continue working on it. Some of us have got together to try and finish it but I'd much prefer if it we got to work like TeamBlackbolt.

- paul - 2009-09-25

fanaticffwd Wrote:I also hate to wait. But I also don't want to see what happend with Aeon. 4 forks of incomplete half working stuff.

I for one am fed up of half finished skins It's much better to release them when there done and not before, i would prefer to wait longer for a complete stable skin than a half finished bug ridden skin which you then have to spend countless hours fixing.
So come on guys be patient and let the team work at there own pace that way i am sure we will get a a far better skin than all the others available(Fingers and toes crossed Lol)Smile

- theophile - 2009-09-25

Naser Wrote:Alaska is in development & yet we are already using it. Can you release this skin & then start fixing what needs fixing, it looks more ready then Alaska, well it should.

If they did that, then the Xperience thread would end up like the Alaska thread, filled with pointless posts about nothing...

...oh wait.

- yellowman - 2009-09-25

theophile Wrote:If they did that, then the Xperience thread would end up like the Alaska thread, filled with pointless posts about nothing...

...oh wait.

LOL! Laugh

- 2 Bunny - 2009-09-25

yellowman Wrote:LOL! Laugh

I think we run a very responsible thread, except for when certain uneducated usersdecide to give me infractions for posting a picture of a torn in half phone book. Confused

Hmmm... What is wrong with this picture?

- 2 Bunny

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-26

coming soon ehhh?

Not gonna happen. I have no plans of releasing a half assed skin to the public, to alpha/beta, and donators we'll most likely allow them some sort of early testing access ...

fanaticffwd Wrote:I also hate to wait. But I also don't want to see what happend with Aeon. 4 forks of incomplete half working stuff.

You will NOT see this skin turn into Aeon.

mavgink Wrote:it would be wise to release it before alaska finishes... Wink

Yeah? And why exactly would it be "wise"?

theophile Wrote:If they did that, then the Xperience thread would end up like the Alaska thread, filled with pointless posts about nothing...

...oh wait.

LOL man you made me LOL

2 Bunny Wrote:I think we run a very responsible thread, except for when certain uneducated usersdecide to give me infractions for posting a picture of a torn in half phone book. Confused

- 2 Bunny

Please REALLY, STOP posting here if you have nothing constructive to say.

- tslayer - 2009-09-26

2 Bunny Wrote:I think we run a very responsible thread, except for when certain uneducated usersdecide to give me infractions for posting a picture of a torn in half phone book. Confused

- 2 Bunny

Do you really want to push us even more? Your next ban will be permanent.

XBMCG33K, sorry about that. This will be his last warning.

- paul - 2009-09-26

XBMCG33K Wrote:Not gonna happen. I have no plans of releasing a half assed skin to the public, to alpha/beta, and donators we'll most likely allow them some sort of early testing access ...

You will NOT see this skin turn into Aeon.
Sounds like a sensible plan as the last thing you want is to wade through post after post of people reporting bugs and feature requests.
I just can't wait to see this in action(i must be more patient lol)Wink