Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- paul - 2009-10-03

I would prefer pictures of mel gibson as he makes that guy look like a wimpWink
Otherwise it looks slick or is that sick lol

- greatant1337 - 2009-10-04

That looks really cool. Plenty of theme possibilities with this skin.

I hope you don't have trouble keeping this from getting out.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-10-04

Well that is something I'm very sure many skinners worry about which is why we're taking the precautions we are. We have decided to let the donators, and the admins here have copies because we feel they can be trusted.

Each person will be receiving an individual copy of the skin specific to them.

It isn't like we could do much more than some public humiliation regarding whoever leaked it, but I have faith in the fact the people we're giving the skin to can be trusted, if I didn't we wouldn't be doing this.

- paul - 2009-10-04

XBMCG33K Wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT:

Close Friends (you know who you are)

Donators (please contact me to remind me who you are)

XBMC Forum Admin

You're all invited to a special Alpha version of Xperience! Each copy will be specific to the individual to help prevent any early leaks, and each copy will come with an exclusive theme available for the occasion:

Contact me ASAP so we can get things sorted properly! Deadline to contact me will be October 25th.

Regards,

Adam
Now that looks wicked man nice look for haloween SmileSmile

- picodegiao - 2009-10-04

You guys sure have some creativity! That is one neat looking theme.

- emgee - 2009-10-04

XBMCG33K Wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT:
Contact me ASAP so we can get things sorted properly! Deadline to contact me will be October 25th.

Regards,

Adam

How should I go about contacting you specifically? I can't send private messages here... probably since I registered 2min ago? Shocked

- XBMCG33K - 2009-10-04

If you are a donator, Family Member, Close Friend, or a Moderator/Admin here, send me a private message when you have the ability to do so Smile

- Hitcher - 2009-10-04

Love that theme.

- hikaricore - 2009-10-04

XBMCG33K Wrote:If you are a donator, Family Member, Close Friend, or a Moderator/Admin here, send me a private message when you have the ability to do so Smile

I'm a complete and utter bastard, do i qualify? :p

- blacklist - 2009-10-04

hikaricore Wrote:I'm a complete and utter bastard, do i qualify? :p

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how I can stretch the imagination to fall into one of these categories Tongue

- XBMCG33K - 2009-10-04

Hitcher Wrote:Love that theme.

Me too! It's super awesome right?

hikaricore Wrote:I'm a complete and utter bastard, do i qualify? :p

Not unless you are part of the group specified originally sorry, funny thing is I'm a bastard too ... maybe I don't qualify either?!?!?! ;(

blacklist Wrote:Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how I can stretch the imagination to fall into one of these categories Tongue

If you marry my sister I'll let you have a copy, she's really nice once you get past the psoriasis, and the 385lbs of back fat. I can pm you her picture and contact info ... Keep me posted.

- queeup - 2009-10-04

XBMCG33K Wrote:If you marry my sister I'll let you have a copy, she's really nice once you get past the psoriasis, and the 385lbs of back fat. I can pm you her picture and contact info ... Keep me posted.

lol man...

- blacklist - 2009-10-04

XBMCG33K Wrote:If you marry my sister I'll let you have a copy, she's really nice once you get past the psoriasis, and the 385lbs of back fat. I can pm you her picture and contact info ... Keep me posted.

She sounds like a lovely person, however I think I shall wait for the public release like the rest of the nameless masses. Send her my regards.

On a completely un-related note, however - that halloween theme is slick as hell. Nice work.

- garyi - 2009-10-04

If one is shallow like me, how much of a donation would be required to hit the list? Wink

- XBMCG33K - 2009-10-04

blacklist Wrote:She sounds like a lovely person, however I think I shall wait for the public release like the rest of the nameless masses. Send her my regards.

On a completely un-related note, however - that halloween theme is slick as hell. Nice work.

That is very sad to hear, she'll be sad when I tell her. I'm happy you like the theme it is the first of MANY to come.

garyi Wrote:If one is shallow like me, how much of a donation would be required to hit the list? Wink

There isn't a limit.

Most everyone has been quite generous which we're very thankful for of course.