Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: TV Show Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305)
+----- Thread: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper (/showthread.php?tid=64587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- LupinSansei - 2010-10-16

Tried refreshing still no luck. I just ended up downloading the banners manually. Though this isn't really a solution :/ Any ideas?

- salival - 2010-10-16

Do you also have the anidb scraper set to download posters? I think posters have precedence over banners, so posters are selected first. If you disable posters in the anidb scraper it only should download banners and consequently select those for the shows.

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help you further. I myself only use posters.

- LupinSansei - 2010-10-17

salival Wrote:Do you also have the anidb scraper set to download posters? I think posters have precedence over banners, so posters are selected first. If you disable posters in the anidb scraper it only should download banners and consequently select those for the shows.

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help you further. I myself only use posters.

Thanks for the reply!

I looked in the configuration and only setting I see for posters is Enable fanart/poster. Once I uncheck that it greys out banners and another TVDB option. Hmm any other ideas?

Scrapper Not Working - Mikey0727 - 2010-10-17

Hello,

I am anable to get the scrapper to work - After playing around with it for a while I'd figure I would post:

Log File:
http://pastebin.ca/1964962

Advancedsettings.xml
http://pastebin.ca/1964965

Win 7 X64 using Dharma Beta 3

I made a special folder with simple names just to test, though this is not my normal naming convention

Folder:
D:\Media\Bleach

Files:
D:\Media\Bleach\Bleach 137.avi

Its not even finding the show name. Funny thing is, if i tahe the URL from the log file:
http://sites.google.com/site/anidblist/anidb.xml

Bleach is in there -

Any Idea what could be wrong with my setup?

Thanks

Update:

Please Disregard, I solved my own problem ( no <advancedsettings> tags)

- Aeonlux - 2010-10-18

Hello,

First post.. probably more informative rather.

I noticed that sometimes during my anime scans, it will make XBMC crash. I believe I figured out the reason (at least one that work).

I noticed that in the set Content menu, you can go into settings. And if I uncheck all the TVDB items, it will work. But this case is only for certain anime, for me its "Major 2nd Season". Does anyone else experience sudden crashing?

Regards,
AC

- LupinSansei - 2010-10-18

Aeonlux Wrote:Hello,

First post.. probably more informative rather.

I noticed that sometimes during my anime scans, it will make XBMC crash. I believe I figured out the reason (at least one that work).

I noticed that in the set Content menu, you can go into settings. And if I uncheck all the TVDB items, it will work. But this case is only for certain anime, for me its "Major 2nd Season". Does anyone else experience sudden crashing?

Regards,
AC
Yeah, it locks up when I scan Lupin III series 1 2 and 3. Thanks for the input though I'll give that a shot.

I also noticed for Ranma 1/2 it picks up most of the episodes as season 1 episode 12.

- Mikey0727 - 2010-10-18

Hello -

Still having a small problem retrieving some episode data.
It seems to be unrelated to identifying the episode number, that part is working.

Code:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match d:\media\media - anime\naruto shippuuden\[horriblesubs] naruto shippuuden - 138 [480p].mkv (s0e138) [(\ | _)([0-9][0-9][0-9])]

However later no data is retrieved
Code:
22:35:23 T:6080 M:1081864192   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'D:\Media\Media - Anime\Naruto Shippuuden\[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 138 [480p].mkv'
22:35:23 T:6080 M:1081864192   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'D:\Media\Media - Anime\Naruto Shippuuden\[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 139 [480p].mkv'

Normaly on success I'd see A:
Code:
scraper: GetEpisodeDetails returned

Any Idea what could be going wrong here?

Entire log: http://pastebin.ca/1965424

- gokudo - 2010-11-06

Hi, I think I encountered a reproducable bug with the andib scraper, unfortunately a "deadly" one. When trying to scan several series with nearly identical names, in my case Kidou Senshi SD Gundam Mk I, Kidou Senshi SD Gundam Mk II, Kidou Senshi SD Gundam Mk III, etc. the scraper causes XBMC to hang completely. I scanned Mk I, Mk III without a problem, but then at Mk IV it just shows the popup window where it looks up the series name and stays in there endlessly without doing anything, when having look up new conten automaticaly it shows in the above bar that it looks up this specific series endlessly, too. By pressing Cancel (or abort or whatever it's called originaly, I'm using non-english XBMC sorry) or even the shutdown button on my remote, the whole screen freezes and xbmc simply stops working completely and I have to force-shutdown the whole system. Have tried everything now, deleted .db files several times, installed Dharma Beta 4 (which I'm using) severel times from scratch etc. nothing helps.

Please tell me which logs to post and where to find them so I could help you out fixing the bug.

EDIT: Oops, sorry forgot to say which OS, it's Dharma Beta 4 LIVE installed on HDD so it's Ubuntu 10.04.

- salival - 2010-11-06

Quote:Please tell me which logs to post and where to find them so I could help you out fixing the bug.

You need to enable the debug log (Settings>System>debugging>enable debugging.)

Take the scraper for a spin and look for the log in your userdata folder afterwards. (Look in the FAQ for your OS where this is located)
post the log to pastebin.com and post the link here.

I doubt if I can help, but someone might.

- gokudo - 2010-11-08

Well i tried it again today with bug logging activated and for the first time ever I had no problems... Confused Don't know why it works now. If I ever encounter this again I will make a log and post it here, but for now it seems everything is fine again.

- gokudo - 2010-11-09

As you can see with me posting again it happened again earlier than I thought....basically because I had to rescan everything from scratch since I tested the regexp's posted here a few pages back for episode recognition. I activated and located xbmc.log. From what I can tell there it gets interesting at 20:49:27 where it basically enters an infinite loop trying to get info for the SD Gundam Mark III series there.

Here is my log.

I also know that it ends just there in the middle, this is not my fault however cause as I said xbmc just freezes when I try to press cancel, shutdown or anything else, seems the freeze itself is not logged anymore. Hope someone can fix this. Sad

- LupinSansei - 2010-11-10

I have a problem with scanning large series like Lupin III second tv series which consists of 155 episodes and series three which consists of 50 episodes. XBMC will just hang while trying to scan these. However the My Anime plugin in Mepo works perfectly which also uses anidb. Too bad there isn't a way to port that plugin or just create our own. But there doesn't seem to be much of an interest in doing so.

- salival - 2010-11-10

I personally have no problems scanning large series.

I have been thinking it could be that the regexp mentioned earlier in this thread and this scraper don't work well together some times. i use a much simpler expression and rename my files to have ep## in them and look for that pattern.
Of course if someone else uses the same tactic and does experience these hangs this theory doesn't stand.

I'm afraid any errors in this scraper will be there for a while since the last dev (bambi73) hasn't been on here for a while and I don't think any other dev feels much for his scraper. Too bad, since it has some advantages over the ann scraper (like better posters if there aren't any present on thetvdb and a simpler naming scheme(eg. Hakuouki vs Hakuōki))

- LupinSansei - 2010-11-10

salival Wrote:I personally have no problems scanning large series.

I have been thinking it could be that the regexp mentioned earlier in this thread and this scraper don't work well together some times. i use a much simpler expression and rename my files to have ep## in them and look for that pattern.
Of course if someone else uses the same tactic and does experience these hangs this theory doesn't stand.

I'm afraid any errors in this scraper will be there for a while since the last dev (bambi73) hasn't been on here for a while and I don't think any other dev feels much for his scraper. Too bad, since it has some advantages over the ann scraper (like better posters if there aren't any present on thetvdb and a simpler naming scheme(eg. Hakuouki vs Hakuōki))

Hmm I've been using the renamer on anidb and it has worked for some series. But large one's it just stays on the scanner thing. Though XBMC is still functional it thinks it's still scanning when obviously it's not doing anything. Seems all 155 episodes of Lupin series two is in one season on TVdb. So that's good I guess.

- salival - 2010-11-10

One thing that works sometimes when the scraper doesn't find the right series is to go to the series folder in file mode and query the info manually. If there hasn't been any info on that series it will look for it.