Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-01-26

Version 3.11 now uploaded.

Zero Audio Channels - OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-27

I don't know if this is also in Rapier proper (I suspect it is, though), but when I bring up the movie information while a movie is playing, it always shows zero audio channels.

- qualar - 2010-01-27

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:I don't know if this is also in Rapier proper (I suspect it is, though), but when I bring up the movie information while a movie is playing, it always shows zero audio channels.

It works fine here.

- OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-27

qualar Wrote:It works fine here.

Are you using an XBOX? I know that while it's where it all began, XBMC has got to be in legacy support for the XBOX by now and it will eventually have to be dropped. I like using my XBOX to run XBMC, though, since it was otherwise being unused, and then I can still use my computer when it's running.

Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think I may have noticed 0.0 as the channels in any skin I've used when pressing the white button during a movie to show the info, so it may be some kind of issue with the XBOX in general. Just to add some more information, I'm actually running my movies through an SMB connection off a USB hard drive connected to my computer. Perhaps this has something to do with the lack of information being shown while the movie is being played. Does it maybe try to do a live check when a movie is playing instead of displaying what's in the .nfo?

Thanks for the fix to the certification ratings, though. I have no real need for them, but quite frankly, the more neat little icons that show on the screen, the more techie and cool it feels to be playing movies through my XBOX. One thing, though (aside from my previous comment that the source icons don't show); I noticed that there's a US TV rating of Y7 which you don't have an icon for. Not that I have any Y7 shows. Or Y shows. Or even G shows, for that matter.

- qualar - 2010-01-27

I don't think the Xbox supports all the mediaflags so I would imagine that that is your problem. I run XBMC on an iMac and a MacMini.

- xbs08 - 2010-01-27

Try playing your files with dvdplayer, mplayer doesnt extract media flags.

- sinarquia - 2010-01-27

Thanks a lot for a great mod that's become my favorite...

- qualar - 2010-01-27

sinarquia Wrote:Thanks a lot for a great mod that's become my favorite...

No problem. Thanks for the comment.

- realjobe - 2010-01-28

Using Xbmc 17-01-2010 Te3ch.

Great Mod I must admit: excelent new features, but I did not get this to work as it should: DVD opening failed (rapier 3.06 works), probably due to a memory-running-out issues. I have over 180 items in library with fanarts and so on...

- moonwhaler - 2010-01-28

Really a fine piece of work. One questions though: Is this based on Rapier 3.06 or the "old" version 2? Since the language changes (images) which were integrated into 3 don't seem to be incorporated into this Qualar release...

Thanks!

- qualar - 2010-01-28

moonwhaler Wrote:Really a fine piece of work. One questions though: Is this based on Rapier 3.06 or the "old" version 2? Since the language changes (images) which were integrated into 3 don't seem to be incorporated into this Qualar release...

Thanks!

It is an hybrid because there were some features i preferred in the 2 release, such as the home screen animations. You could manually change the language images very easily by taking them from the original and replacing them in the textures.xpr in my mod. Also to fully localize my version you should edit my strings.xml to your language because i have added more strings to the rapier original.

- moonwhaler - 2010-01-28

Sounds reasonable. I will take a look into your "Strings.xml" (to germanify some bits) maybe you could include the "menu" images from 3 to your version anytime soon (or later)?

- JackieBrown - 2010-01-28

I love this mod except for 2 things
1) Big one (for me) Is there anyway to make the case list clickable? I use this on almost every movie I watch (I always get that urge to check where else I have seen an actor.)
2) Any way to use the poster instead of a scaled down fanart on the list view?

Other than these two things (and # 2 is not a real big issue, just need to change my fanart to a lower resolution for speed) this is my favorite skin and I thank you for your hard work Smile

- hdlove - 2010-01-29

Occurred a few problems in my system (PC, Windows 7 x64, XBMC 9.11 and Qualar Mod 3.11)

- Not show button Weather in Home. How to show it in Home?.
- I can't find Customize Skin in Setting to change backdrops...

Please help me! Thank you very much!

- qualar - 2010-01-29

hdlove Wrote:Occurred a few problems in my system (PC, Windows 7 x64, XBMC 9.11 and Qualar Mod 3.11)

- Not show button Weather in Home. How to show it in Home?.
- I can't find Customize Skin in Setting to change backdrops...

Please help me! Thank you very much!

These are both on submenus on the main menu. Just push up to show sub menu.