Help with some adjustments? - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Back Row (/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+---- Thread: Help with some adjustments? (/showthread.php?tid=70251)
Help with some adjustments? - DigitalAuto - 2010-03-19 03:11
Would someone be so kind to point me to WHERE in the code I can make adjustments?
Sorry - I am brand-new to xbmc skins. I can read the wiki and the docs on editing the files and I don't mind playing around until I get it the way I want... I just can't find out WHERE the code is.
Thanks in advance.
I want to do two things:
1) Adjust the time of the 'auto-transition' from view "A" to "B" - it goes a bit quick for me
2) Adjust the location, size, and content of the PLOT area of view "B" (yes, I realize there's probably a diffuse graphic that also might have to be adjusted...)
- Sharpe - 2010-03-19 03:16
Okay you need to edit the includes.xml file located in the PAL folder.
Search for <include name="MovieInfo"> at line 1126
Beneath that line are a series of "largeimage" and "image" controls moving down to eventually a "group" control at line 1236.
If you want to delay the transition change the delay="2500" to a higher number for all those controls.
Lines 1236 - 1442 deal with the Plot info box.
Hope that helps
- DigitalAuto - 2010-03-20 01:40
Thanks so much. I was able to do EXACTLY what I wanted to do.
Now all I have to do is the menu/icon thingies on the 'home' menu and I will have the ultimate skin.
- Sharpe - 2010-03-20 02:07
That's awesome - glad to help.
Oh and feel free to post your results!